• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

The beast has been appeased, High 6-C still remains.
you son of a bitch you did it.
For once we don't know her stats which is I think the most important part of a profile.
Uuuuuuuh.
I will go and find every scene
edit: I have returned to say the only thing I can find makes me sad we can’t calc AFO’s explosion, unless we’re allowed to use a floating city (a city made on water, like that one in Italy)

Last edited:
you son of a bitch you did it.

Uuuuuuuh.
I will go and find every scene
edit: I have returned to say the only thing I can find makes me sad we can’t calc AFO’s explosion, unless we’re allowed to use a floating city (a city made on water, like that one in Italy)
Plot twist: the city was actually an island, 6-C AFO confirmed

Plot twist: the city was actually an island, 6-C AFO confirmed
But there's no specific island size, a google will only give me kitchen islands for some reason.
Also As soon as we hit like, a km in diameter shit starts to get real so i don't mind trying to find the diameter/width of the new floating cities their gonna be building to fight climate change.

But there's no specific island size, a google will only give me kitchen islands for some reason.
Also As soon as we hit like, a km in diameter shit starts to get real so i don't mind trying to find the diameter/width of the new floating cities their gonna be building to fight climate change.
I tried searching for a real life reference of a city on water for Japan and couldn’t find anything, so at the very least I assume it’s an island, but nothing more can be said

Frr, can’t wait to see the results
@Mazdoesstuff
I don’t have a pixel scaler (I’m on my iPad what did you expect) so here’s the results from trying to use notability.
Part 1: the map of Hamamatsu
50km marker: 1.125 inches, 50km
Hamamatsu diagonal to cover entire area: 1.8175 inches, 80.7 km
Part 2: Hank hill voice Clouds?
Typical thickness of clouds (if Therefir’s calcs are anything to go by, and I trust them) 1.3km
so pi*r^2*h (all in meters) = pi*40350^2*1300 or 6.65e12 m3 of clouds.
typical density, 1.003 kg/m3
Total Density: 6.66995e12 kg.
Part 3: put it all together
Time ~10 seconds, so V= 8070
and with all that said and done
6.6695e12 x .5 x 8070^2 = 2.1718991e+20 joules
or 51.9 Gigatons, don’t know where that falls in 6-C.
anyways, me dumb so ask somebody smarter to do a better job

@Mazdoesstuff
I don’t have a pixel scaler (I’m on my iPad what did you expect) so here’s the results from trying to use notability.
Part 1: the map of Hamamatsu
50km marker: 1.125 inches, 50km
Hamamatsu diagonal to cover entire area: 1.8175 inches, 80.7 km
Part 2: Hank hill voice Clouds?
Typical thickness of clouds (if Therefir’s calcs are anything to go by, and I trust them) 1.3km
so pi*r^2*h (all in meters) = pi*40350^2*1300 or 6.65e12 m3 of clouds.
typical density, 1.003 kg/m3
Total Density: 6.66995e12 kg.
Part 3: put it all together
Time ~10 seconds, so V= 8070
and with all that said and done
6.6695e12 x .5 x 8070^2 = 2.1718991e+20 joules
or 51.9 Gigatons, don’t know where that falls in 6-C.
anyways, me dumb so ask somebody smarter to do a better job
Only real fault I can think of in this is not using a darker coloration of cloud (like nimbostratus, which google tells me are dark near black in color, like the ones AM pulled in) but I’m not gonna make that assumption myself

The Four Eternal factors of MHA on this wiki:
Bringing up Chapter 1 All Might’s storm
Using Base Deku in matches
Therefir losing years of his life correcting the pages
God-Emperor Damage3245
Can we add a fifth factor?
I’d like to call it the eternal loss of brain cells.

Did that feat give y’all PTSD or something? 😭
Yes, I remember all the threads, including ones not in this wiki. I remember the pages of circular arguments. I remember the downplay. I remember the wank. I even remember the setheprogrammer stans that repeat his videos ad nauseum with no brains of their own and try to pass it off as their own arguments and calcs.

I have fierce PTSD of anything revolving around that feat.

Yes, I remember all the threads, including ones not in this wiki. I remember the pages of circular arguments. I remember the downplay. I remember the wank. I even remember the setheprogrammer stans that repeat his videos ad nauseum with no brains of their own and try to pass it off as their own arguments and calcs.

I have fierce PTSD of anything revolving around that feat.
Eh 🗿

Back