• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

@TheRustyOne so uh your thing Here got accepted.
So how does this go with the scaling?
Cause remember, this scales to Bakugou and 8% Deku so even if the Mach 27 end gets accepted over the others, we still need to apply the x3 to it because Aizawa is likely still superior to it (as a pro) and Knuckledustern with O’Clock couldn’t get through, so even at bare minimum would 20%/30%/Aizawa/Overhaul/etc etc be HHS+?
Oh... wow. I wasn't expecting that to get evaluated at all. However considering I'm working on the Vigilantes CRT, I'm doubtful of scaling young Aizawa to his older self. I feel like we really shouldn't be scaling him to something he isn't shown to scale to until years later.

Being a Pro doesn't mean much, since Pro Heroes vary greatly. I feel like young Aizawa scaling needs more discussion.

Also Therefir should take a look at the calc, since he gave me the information about the explosion speed.

But I don't know if my calc would be correct, as the distance is greater than 10 cm.

Oh... wow. I wasn't expecting that to get evaluated at all. However considering I'm working on the Vigilantes CRT, I'm doubtful of scaling young Aizawa to his older self. I feel like we really shouldn't be scaling him to something he isn't shown to scale to until years later.
I mean, we scale all the students to be the same in the JT arc (mostly), despite the fact that multiple of them outspeed one another.
I’m fairly certain that scaling a younger Aizawa to it is fine, given that it’s the best we can get for a guesstimate (If non legacy kids like Ashido, Ojiro, and Mineta can scale to 8%, so could a younger aizawa) cause I mean, what else we supposed to do? Scale young Aizawa & Knuckle duster to 5%, when that would mean Overhaul would be slower than 8%?

Last edited:

Being a Pro doesn't mean much, since Pro Heroes vary greatly. I feel like young Aizawa scaling needs more discussion.

Also Therefir should take a look at the calc, since he gave me the information about the explosion speed.

But I don't know if my calc would be correct, as the distance is greater than 10 cm.
Highly depends on the timeline.

Student Aizawa obviously does not scale to Old Aizawa, but Vigilantes take place in between the 6 year time period from some time after All Might fights All For One and before All Might meets Deku.
Some of Aizawa's feats are 5 years or less prior to him becoming a UA teacher.

Nonetheless it should be discussed further, yes.

I mean, we scale all the students to be the same in the JT arc (mostly), despite the fact that multiple of them outspeed one another.
I’m fairly certain that scaling a younger Aizawa to it is fine, given that it’s the best we can get for a guesstimate (If non legacy kids like Ashido, Ojiro, and Mineta can scale to 8%, so could a younger aizawa) cause I mean, what else we supposed to do? Scale young Aizawa & Knuckle duster to 5%, when that would mean Overhaul would be slower than 8%?
Scale them to their own feats. Overhaul and current Aizawa have scaling that put them at their current ratings.

Knuckleduster fighting Aizawa happens in the earliest point in Vigilantes that isn't a flashback. After the time-skip Aizawa doesn't come back and fight until the Naruhata War arc, where he is already a U.A. Teacher at this point. And I can see him scaling to his current self during that time.

But Knuckleduster vs Aizawa happens very early in Vigilante, way before anything that isn't a flashback. Years before the Naruhata War, which takes place years before he teaches the Class 1-A that we know and love. So yeah, I can't buy this scaling especially when other characters in universe can jump tiers in months let alone multiple years.

In terms of scaling yeah KD should still scale above student Aizawa, but student Aizawa has no speed scaling.

At best maybe we can say he can't be slower than Mineta, but I'm not 100% on that idea.

Scale them to their own feats. Overhaul and current Aizawa have scaling that put them at their current ratings.
I agree but unless we all start trying to calculate vigilantes feats I don’t think we’ll have anything (I mean, we do get to use superhuman reactions if Koichi ever gets blitzed)
In terms of scaling yeah KD should still scale above student Aizawa, but student Aizawa has no speed scaling.

At best maybe we can say he can't be slower than Mineta, but I'm not 100% on that idea.
I mean, we still scale all of the students to each other, like kaminari to shinso or Mina to Slice (who scales to dark shadow), despite Slice being noted on Mina’s page to only do so for a short time.
Student Aizawa should atleast be somewhat comparable to that.

Last edited:
We shouldn't be scaling the students to each other if they lack the feats/scaling in the first place.

Does anyone have a problem with scaling Tensei to U.A. Beginning Tenya?

I'd be more okay with that since they're family basically have the same Quirk, and likely also undergo similar training as well. But I'd like to hear what others think about it.

We shouldn't be scaling the students to each other if they lack the feats/scaling in the first place.

Does anyone have a problem with scaling Tensei to U.A. Beginning Tenya?

I'd be more okay with that since they're family basically have the same Quirk, and likely also undergo similar training as well. But I'd like to hear what others think about it.
I’d have thought he just is the superior Iida in scaling terms (like closer to Joint Training)

also you know how fast Electricity moves? Internet is telling me 270000 km/s but that is a big over estimate (and they’re likely talking about something else), Aizawa fights a villain who does indeed just YEET electricity from his body

I’d have thought he just is the superior Iida in scaling terms (like closer to Joint Training)

also you know how fast Electricity moves? Internet is telling me 270000 km/s but that is a big over estimate (and they’re likely talking about something else), Aizawa fights a villain who does indeed just YEET electricity from his body
I was just saying scaling in general, wasn't implying they're equal/weaker/stronger. Though yeah I'd agree he'd scale above, obviously we can't really say by how much.

Electricity varies. But we usually do this for actual electric attacks I believe, that is linked on Kaminari's page for his Quirk.

Actually, with this scaling we might get Vigilantes cast to High 8-C. And others.

Tensei would scale to Tenya's durability, as he can withstand the recoil of his own kicks from his Recipro Burst. The Bat Villain in chapter 7 injures Tensei with his kick that send him crashing, and later gets beat up by Knuckleduster. Even if we say the Bat Villain didn't injure Tensei with that kick and it was mostly the crash from his speed.

Koichi trips up the Bat Villain causing him to go flying right into to Knuckleduster's fist. He moving at comparable if not faster speed than Tensei and doesn't have any Air Bags to help him either. He also crashed into a fist as well. Regardless I think the Bat Villain might have comparable durability to Tensei, which is High 8-C.

Is this something or nothing?

Actually, with this scaling we might get Vigilantes cast to High 8-C. And others.

Tensei would scale to Tenya's durability, as he can withstand the recoil of his own kicks from his Recipro Burst. The Bat Villain in chapter 7 injures Tensei with his kick that send him crashing, and later gets beat up by Knuckleduster. Even if we say the Bat Villain didn't injure Tensei with that kick and it was mostly the crash from his speed.

Koichi trips up the Bat Villain causing him to go flying right into to Knuckleduster's fist. He moving at comparable if not faster speed than Tensei and doesn't have any Air Bags to help him either. He also crashed into a fist as well. Regardless I think the Bat Villain might have comparable durability to Tensei, which is High 8-C.

Oh no no no, this is definitely something Rusty.
Also if we do this scaling, Wouldn’t knuckleduster scale to Tensei? And this so would the younger Aizawa we see in chp 2? And which would Tensei scale to speeb, iida U.A. beginnings or JT, either way we downscale 5% if the LS section is anything to go by.

@TheRustyOne RUSTY IIDA HAS CANONICAL SUPERHUMAN SPEED (50 m in 3.04 seconds or 16 m/s) STAIN IS SUPERIOR TO THAT WE CAN MAKE THE RECIPRO BURST CALC USE SUPERHUMAN RUNNING SPEED

It's definitely something
Now would that make the Vigilantes cast Hypersonic? The Bat Villain could tag and dodge Tensei's attacks

It's definitely something
Now would that make the Vigilantes cast Hypersonic? The Bat Villain could tag and dodge Tensei's attacks
I mean if we use the new revelation I had (using superhuman running speeds in the recipro turbo calc because Iida has a canonical superhuman running speed which stain is superior) they’d be HS+
But yes, if Tenya stays hypersonic so does the cast of vigilantes due to Tensei scaling to him

Using max superhuman running speed (34.3 m/s) then it becomes Mach 18, if 8% is incredibly superior to it (cause Bakugou nearly got blitzed before he adapted to it) then 8% becomes HHS
Damn if that gets accepted Number 6 would become Mach 432 while using Emergency Situation

If only we could get OFA percentages to have an “atleast” Rating which is linear in place of having no speed feats, 20% would be HHS+ and 30% would be MHS

@TheRustyOne RUSTY IIDA HAS CANONICAL SUPERHUMAN SPEED (50 m in 3.04 seconds or 16 m/s) STAIN IS SUPERIOR TO THAT WE CAN MAKE THE RECIPRO BURST CALC USE SUPERHUMAN RUNNING SPEED
Is Stain confirmed to run faster than Iida? Combat/reaction speed doesn't equal running speed. So you'll need to prove that he superior to him in running speed.

Is Stain confirmed to run faster than Iida? Combat/reaction speed doesn't equal running speed. So you'll need to prove that he superior to him in running speed.
Given that stain can just run up to todoroki (who would scale to iida in terms of speed) without him noticing, I’d say yeah. I’d count it as running speed given he and to run to get there
Who is that 😭
Endeavours side kick, one with the green hair

Last edited:
Is Burnin profile-worthy?
I believe so, and I already have a draft for her. When the arc comes to an end you bet she is getting one.

Should be somewhere around 7-A since she was shown to fight Near High-Ends for over thirty minutes and was injured, meaning she took hits from them. And her Quirk can stop one of Dabi's Flashfire Hellspider attacks alongside the other sidekicks

I believe so, and I already have a draft for her. When the arc comes to an end you bet she is getting one.

Should be somewhere around 7-A since she was shown to fight Near High-Ends for over thirty minutes and was injured, meaning she took hits from them. And her Quirk can stop one of Dabi's Flashfire Hellspider attacks alongside the other sidekicks
Aww Yiiis

I wanna see Kamui Woods vs Kunieda - wood vs plants/flowers. Woods kinda got done dirty in the war arc. Basically oneshot by Dabi through type-advantage.

One of the Bomber Villains was able to hurt Captain Celebrity by detonating their hands.

Shouldn't Number 6 scale from that since he is using the same Quirk and in the same manner?

One of the Bomber Villains was able to hurt Captain Celebrity by detonating their hands.

Shouldn't Number 6 scale from that since he is using the same Quirk and in the same manner?
Idk, I assume we can put “8-A with Self Dotonation” but also he later uses a style of fighting where he is just punching with self detonating knuckles. Can he scale to that dura wise?

I don't believe so.

The Bomber Villains are incapable of hurting Captain Celebrity. Who was using his forcefield around the tower to keep it from falling, which meant he had less defense than normal. Number 6 before learning of his forcefield seem to not know of anything he could use that could harm Captain Celebrity.

Chapter 46. "Flight, plus explosives. We can make good use of this. Could be strong enough to dent the almighty Captain Celebrity! But would it really? Hmm, looked like he threw up some sorta barrier, just as it went off. He directed most of it towards the brats, though. Leaving him totally defenseless. Meaning, that barrier is the key to the Captain's seemingly thick hide. He ain't actually immortal. And now I've got plenty to work with, strategy-wise."

An entire Bomber Villain exploding on him also did zero damage, and he stated they'd never be able to dent him and could take them all day. Number 6 even found it strange that the first Bomber Villain in chapter 46 even injured him. He doubted it despite seeing him get hurt. Which is what let him notice his forcefield,

The plan is taking his barrier into account. As he stated in a previous chapter, so his defense has been lowered as he holds the Sky Egg.

Back