• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

why is everybody thinking he will die?
  • Well established side character
  • Stationed at an important location during a war without any actual main characters around
  • Fighting the well established and upgraded Spinner who has nothing but more development to gain, on top of having high as hell willpower for his own cause
  • Kurogiri, his dead corrupted friend, is inside the location he’s protecting and will likely join the villains if they reach him
Not looking too hot

Why is Kirishima not physically 8-A? He was able to harm Gigantomachia, who tanked Creati’s 8-B cannons, Dabi’s 8-A fire, and Mount Lady’s 8-A attacks with no damage

3. She’s her own autonomous character.
Hasn't stopped others from having an autonomous character as equipment.

Hasn't stopped others from having an autonomous character as equipment.
And I don’t think we condone this behavior

kv1kjy21obu31.png

My Our Hero Academia

Isn’t this already Mid-Low regeneration for Dabi? If you look at Dabi’s chest before the fight started, there were burns in the middle, but in this panel they aren’t there

Isn’t this already Mid-Low regeneration for Dabi? If you look at Dabi’s chest before the fight started, there were burns in the middle, but in this panel they aren’t there

That's what we're trying to figure out. Some are saying he somehow healed, but others seem to think that's just leftover ice from Shoto's attack.

@TheRustyOne so uh your thing Here got accepted.
So how does this go with the scaling?
Cause remember, this scales to Bakugou and 8% Deku so even if the Mach 27 end gets accepted over the others, we still need to apply the x3 to it because Aizawa is likely still superior to it (as a pro) and Knuckledustern with O’Clock couldn’t get through, so even at bare minimum would 20%/30%/Aizawa/Overhaul/etc etc be HHS+?

Are you going to make the CRT?
Nnnnnnnoooooot Yet for three reasons.
1. Another feat of mine got accepted Mach 400.8 for a casual All Might (Vigilantes or 2nd Key). So I’m looking on more for that, because I’m bad at scaling, so I’d appreciate help
2. More feats, like apply F=MA onto Deku’s one handed beam catch just using therefir’s weight and 9.81 m/ (cause speed of gravity) I want this to be a whole update. (you think you could pixel scale the building Deku YEETED his ass out of against Nagant? We can use Supersonic reactions cause it’s Nagant and her gun arm)
3. Me rat level self confidence, If this is during 8-4 Monday-Friday I’ll be either at school or on the bus and me anxiety meds start wearing off by then, I’d rather some else make it

So low tiers that are superior/relative to 8% will jump to HHS, such as Overhaul, Aizawa, Mirio, Nighteye, pretty much every top tier hero, awakened Shiggy, Dabi, Todoroki, Re-Destro, and probably more.

And this isn’t considering the other calcs, like the new MHS calc, the revised Nagant bullet speed calc, and more. Jeez, we got some work to do

Nnnnnnnoooooot Yet for three reasons.
1. Another feat of mine got accepted Mach 400.8 for a casual All Might (Vigilantes or 2nd Key). So I’m looking on more for that, because I’m bad at scaling, so I’d
appreciate help
I'll help with what I can
2. More feats, like apply F=MA onto Deku’s one handed beam catch just using therefir’s weight and 9.81 m/ (cause speed of gravity) I want this to be a whole update. (you think you could pixel scale the building Deku YEETED his ass out of against Nagant? We can use Supersonic reactions cause it’s Nagant and her gun arm)
alright makes sense
3. Me rat level self confidence, If this is during 8-4 Monday-Friday I’ll be either at school or on the bus and me anxiety meds start wearing off by then, I’d rather some else make it
no problem, school is more important after all

So low tiers that are superior/relative to 8% will jump to HHS, such as Overhaul, Aizawa, Mirio, Nighteye, pretty much every top tier hero, awakened Shiggy, Dabi, Todoroki, Re-Destro, and probably more.
No No. 8% and those relative are the ones who are HHS
Overhaul/Aizawa (that category) will be jumping to HHS+ minimum
And this isn’t considering the other calcs, like the new MHS calc, the revised Nagant bullet speed calc, and more. Jeez, we got some work to do
Yuperinos

outlier bro
?
Tf, A RWBY mid tier can preform a MHS feat atleast 32x faster than anything we’ve seen from those higher (Mercury and Emerald preformed it, we haven’t seen anything relative from maidens, oz, Salem, like that) and it’s not outlier. I’m fairly certain that this is fine

@SuperStar I’m trying to find a good version of Deku v Gentle which doesn’t skip the part where Deku rushes to get to the beam, cause with a timeframe the feat gets better (Cause it’s 7520 kg x 9.81 m/s for the first second, but for the 2nd second it gains another 9.81)

Unless we want to assume it reached terminal velocity because Gentle Himself was making motions on it to speed it up

Back