• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Also another question, for Deku’s 100% Shie Hassaki feat (speed), the calc doesn’t seem to take into consideration that Deku moved above all the buildings before the shockwave hit the spikes, because in the very next panel we see him, he to incredibly shocked at his own movement, realizing he didn’t he mean to do it (as he was using 20%, this gap seems normal).
There is no evidence that he was already in the sky before the shockwave reached Overhaul, we assume that he was at least on the surface, but even this seems quite sus, and Deku being blitzed by his own speed is not that much of a feat.

Of course that’s just my own stupid thoughts, so you don’t have to listen to me if I’m wrong
Also @Therefir should Nagant have atleast Transonic/Supersonic reactions without calc stacking? because she has a gun attached to her arm and I don’t think all the skill in the world can make up for there being a gap of over 100x speed (peak human maximum and the speed of Nagant’s bullets) when shooting them before said 1422 bullet reaches it’s mark

There is no evidence that he was already in the sky before the shockwave reached Overhaul, we assume that he was at least on the surface, but even this seems quite sus, and Deku being blitzed by his own speed is not that much of a feat.
I’d assume that Horikoshi showing Deku disappears —> Chisaki Shocked & his spikes break —> Deku reappears in the sky, he should be somewhere far above the surface, given that Deku either does not appear at all or appears as a few lines with an unknown distance from chisaki before his shockwave breaks the spikes. (Don’t have access to the panel atm)

I'm just asking? Idrc if it's 7-A or whatever. Also even then doesn't Demon Slayer use this method of scaling anyway from Douma? Or do they also fall under the same criteria.
Different reasons like Rusty said.
Even then the logic behind the Douma scaling is super sus, but everyone was adamant to accepting it since it's the only high tier feat they had at that time.

Dabi not dead just detained, and an orb on his chest starts glowing when Shoto turns his attention away from him, when Dabi thinks about “why he is still alive”. Easiest set up out there, I don’t even need to say anything. That is what we call “early judgement” ladies and gents, Shoto hasn’t won shit but a timeout before Dabi goes plus ultra on his ass and everyone else. Whether AFO snuck a quirk on him just in case he was defeated or he’s awakening, doesnt matter, he’s about to go super saiyan.

And there’s more battlefield’s that weren’t initially shown! We’ve got one at Jaku Hospital, one at the Provisional License Exam area (Takoba Stadium) and one at the Central Hospital. That’s a total of like 8 battlefields going on right now, almost double what we initially thought. VERY wide spread war.

Ashido and Kirishima are at Jaku and it’s also where Machia is being held captive. Who could have POSSIBLY guessed that Machia would be in the FINAL GOD DAMN FIGHT of the manga. I swear, the pessimism towards this final battle has been off the god damn charts. Also the guy that killed Midnight is there so we can see some vengeance for her from the students. Main thing from here is that Machia might wake up which will be very ****** up and could resolve Ashido and Kirishima’s arcs. Also Mt. Lady is there.

Takoba Stadium has Sero, Sato and others but not much else other than Sero looking worried. Wonder what they’re going to fight?

In the parking lot with Fat and Aoyama is another AFO hit man who says the villains will be going to kill Aoyama. The design of the hit man, Kunieda, is really cool too. Looks like an interesting battle over there.

Central Hospital though has SHOJI VS SPINNER BABY LETS GO. And Spinner is a giant and seems amped to hell, I’m talking GIANT SPINNER. He doesn’t believe Dabi has been defeated either, and has accepted new quirks from AFO due to believing fully in his role of helping Shiggy. He’s commanding mutant Liberation Front soldiers and is going hard af. Props to the real goat underdog of the villains, and I can’t wait to see the dichotomy of Shoji and him.

AFO is back and he’s showing off some new quirks a little bit, probably set up for next chapter where he actually fights. He has separate quirks active on each of his fingers. One seems like some flame and another moon blades? A face growing out of another, rivets from another and some kind of goop. I think he’s about to start flexing his new toys on Endeavor, who he is taunting in classic AFO fashion.

All in all another set up chapter but it’s set up A LOT. Like way more. We’re about to see a ton of fights on a lot of fronts from a lot of characters, and many characters still haven’t even shown up yet on both sides. Not to mention we’ve still got the already established battlefields like UA and with Ochako going on.

This war is shaping up to be something crazy indeed.

Last edited:
so they separated the villains based on quirk compatibility with each heroes and the ones that didnt fit anywhere were left on the parking lot
LMAOOOO Ida got shafted hard, why the hell was he put on fire team when his weakness is fire tf????????

- We get to see 2 of the remnant assassins that would have gone after Deku - Kunieda and I think Gashly.
  • Phoenix Theory gaining traction considering Dabi wonders why he is still alive then his chest lights up.
  • Spinner got extra quirks and it seems superstrength/gigantification.
  • PLF remnants including Midnight Killer had a plan to free Gigantomachia. I think this is bound to succeed at some point.
  • No Deku or Ochako this chapter. Just a glimpse of Bakugo.

Following the developments of 353, I too am increasingly sure that Touya could have a power at the Phoenix. PS: Speaking again about MHA with my friend on a forum, my friend showed me a calculation he made himself, according to which the cyclone from Nine on Heroes Rising would have a Multi-Continet energy level. Where can I find the calculation that you have made on the level of this cyclone, so I can show it to him and let him know where he is wrong? Here are the pictures of his calculation:

If you want to consult it, if you want I can translate it for you.

Following the developments of 353, I too am increasingly sure that Touya could have a power at the Phoenix. PS: Speaking again about MHA with my friend on a forum, my friend showed me a calculation he made himself, according to which the cyclone from Nine on Heroes Rising would have a Multi-Continet energy level. Where can I find the calculation that you have made on the level of this cyclone, so I can show it to him and let him know where he is wrong? Here are the pictures of his calculation:

If you want to consult it, if you want I can translate it for you.

That entire scene is not real. It’s Nine’s dream not what he is capable of. The whole scene is him telling Deku and Bakugo what his ideal world is, that storm is not what he created in the actual movie.

Looks like AFO has a
fire quirk. Also it's always cool how he combines and uses multiple quirks. It looks like he is using a quirk for every finger.

A black goo quirk, an alien looking quirk, fire quirk, wind/crescent scythes, and spikes.

It would be kinda cool if he countered Endeavor's fire attacks with his own fire quirk. Humiliate him at his own game.

Anyone else getting the idea that even when Deku reaches the mainland, he might need to deviate to another battlefield to help out? There’s so many places to be right now, and when he’s near structures for Faux 100%, he can be anywhere near instantly. I can definitely see the people at UA claiming they can delay Shigaraki for longer if one area is losing hard and needs Deku’s assistance.

Okay, Phoenix Dabi being possible is something I admit to having no faith in. I'm still not sold on it, but I do agree that this isn't how Dabi goes down. They're way too happy about this victory, and it ended way to optimistically with no drama at all. Dabi's heart or chest glowing, and the confusion on him still being alive.

I don't know if it'll happen next chapter or even soon, but we will we Dabi again. Iida hasn't done anything yet, he needs to do something cool.

So either Dabi is going to keep fighting, or he magically turns back into Toya and all if forgiven as he lives a long life. Will they do an opposite Shigaraki? Who was initially revived by the electricity, but later explained it was his will that brought him back. Here Dabi has been alive via his will/hate, but revealed to have been something else?

Spinner with his Gigantification is a cool thing to see, that'll be a new key. Though multiple Quirks are not a good thing in the long run, shortens the life span or something. Still him having belief in Dabi is going to pay out, this is a Shonen after all we can't have the heroes win so easily. They need to struggle before victory.

I need AFO vs Endeavor, seeing more powers from AFO is great as well. Also we should be clear and not auto give every Quirk AFO has to Shigaraki, since he could've stolen some powers during the time he has been free. We don't know if he always had these Quirks during Kamino... unless he states otherwise in which case I'll shut up.

Okay, Phoenix Dabi being possible is something I admit to having no faith in. I'm still not sold on it, but I do agree that this isn't how Dabi goes down. They're way too happy about this victory, and it ended way to optimistically with no drama at all. Dabi's heart or chest glowing, and the confusion on him still being alive.

I don't know if it'll happen next chapter or even soon, but we will we Dabi again. Iida hasn't done anything yet, he needs to do something cool.

So either Dabi is going to keep fighting, or he magically turns back into Toya and all if forgiven as he lives a long life. Will they do an opposite Shigaraki? Who was initially revived by the electricity, but later explained it was his will that brought him back. Here Dabi has been alive via his will/hate, but revealed to have been something else?

Spinner with his Gigantification is a cool thing to see, that'll be a new key. Though multiple Quirks are not a good thing in the long run, shortens the life span or something. Still him having belief in Dabi is going to pay out, this is a Shonen after all we can't have the heroes win so easily. They need to struggle before victory.

I need AFO vs Endeavor, seeing more powers from AFO is great as well. Also we should be clear and not auto give every Quirk AFO has to Shigaraki, since he could've stolen some powers during the time he has been free. We don't know if he always had these Quirks during Kamino... unless he states otherwise in which case I'll shut up.
Can’t we give Shigaraki everything AFo displayed by Kamino?

Spinner about to free Kurogiri oh no LMAO. Imagine the villains with Kurogiri in this predicament? How ****** up would that be? Imagine you’re fighting the High End in Kamino and then Toga clones start raining from the sky?

Shoji and Present Mic please for the love of god defend that place at all costs, if the Villains get Kurogiri it is literally GG. Kurogiri would be just as bad as Machia waking up, if not worse.

WHO PICKED THESE BATTLEFIELD SPOTS LOOOOL

Things have to get worse before they get better. Obviously heroes will win in the end but not as easily as they are now.

It was pretty much the same in the last war. There were many up and downs where heroes were on top one chapter then villains the next and vice versa.

I think Spinner is about to do some MVP type shit. He’s literally the #1 henchmen for Shigaraki, I doubt that Shoji and Present Mic are going to stop him, even if the fight might be really good. This is Spinner’s big moment to show how dedicated he is to Shigaraki, so if he manages to free Kurogiri? He’s cemented as the best aid to the villains cause out there.

I’m rooting for Spinner hard, he needs the respect.

Heroes are going to lose on some of these battlefields, that’s an inevitability. Some of these fights are not going to go well for a number of factors on either side.

Most dangerous spots are Toga, Machia, Spinner and Dabi. Those areas are absolutely ****** up for the heroes there, and I would not be surprised at all to see people die off.

“Winning” in MHA has always come at a cost, there is no black and white victory. The amount of death about to occur when the Villains strike back will be devastating, and the already crippled hero society gets weaker for every hero who dies.

Kurogiri getting free would allow the villains to regroup and at least have something in their favor. And Dabi could also get to Endeavor's location.

I think Spinner is about to do some MVP type shit. He’s literally the #1 henchmen for Shigaraki, I doubt that Shoji and Present Mic are going to stop him, even if the fight might be really good. This is Spinner’s big moment to show how dedicated he is to Shigaraki, so if he manages to free Kurogiri? He’s cemented as the best aid to the villains cause out there.

I’m rooting for Spinner hard, he needs the respect.
My boy needs his upgrade

Back