• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I'm just asking? Idrc if it's 7-A or whatever. Also even then doesn't Demon Slayer use this method of scaling anyway from Douma? Or do they also fall under the same criteria.
Universal/Shared Energy Source. Demon Slayer runs off that logic from what I'm told, so they can use that energy for their physicals or attacks that carry force.

However they have a 8-A physical feat currently. The 8-B+ feat is just a supporting feat now.

Universal/Shared Energy Source. Demon Slayer runs off that logic from what I'm told, so they can use that energy for their physicals or attacks that carry force.

However they have a 8-A physical feat currently. The 8-B+ feat is just a supporting feat now.
Do you have a link to the 8-A physical feat?

Question, why doesn't the wiki use Mirio's supposed quantum tuneling with his quirk that puts the verse at ftl? People say its wanked and I'm curious to the reason why. (I don't use this scale either btw)

Question, why doesn't the wiki use Mirio's supposed quantum tuneling with his quirk that puts the verse at ftl?
It isn't stated to be quantum tunneling. Just something people are making up to try and explain how he gets launched out of the ground. When reality this is just fictional nonsense, just like his ability to turn intangible as well, it was even jokingly called a video game glitch.

I also don't know anything about quantum tunneling, but I highly doubt that is what is happening to him in the first place.

Question, why doesn't the wiki use Mirio's supposed quantum tuneling with his quirk that puts the verse at ftl? People say its wanked and I'm curious to the reason why. (I don't use this scale either btw)
Rusty explained above but to add on to that it would also be an outlier tbh.

Isn't that Calc staking? It uses Zenitsus speed from another calc
Don't ask me, ask the people on the Demon Slayer thread. They've likely gone through the same discussion, since this feat was originally 8-B+ but was upgraded to 8-A.

Like maybe I'm wrong, and I don't know enough about Demon Slayer to say what is right or wrong. But calcs like this are alright as long as they're in the same scene/moment.

You just can't apply them to other moments.

It isn't stated to be quantum tunneling. Just something people are making up to try and explain how he gets launched out of the ground. When reality this is just fictional nonsense, just like his ability to turn intangible as well, it was even jokingly called a video game glitch.

I also don't know anything about quantum tunneling, but I highly doubt that is what is happening to him in the first place.
mha wankers said that it was to only possible way for Mirio's quirk to work, but wouldn't it be just another case of arbitrarily applying irl physics to fiction
Isn't that Calc staking? It uses Zenitsus speed from another calc
I'll give a quick explanation. Zenitsu has stated numerous times that the KE of him swinging his sword is tied to his speed, and the speed he was moving at when he stated that is faster than when he performed the mhs+ feat.

The same calc has been around for a long time now, but was recently increased to 8-A since the original calc forgot to factor in the KE of his arm when calculating the energy generated when swinging his sword

I'll give a quick explanation. Zenitsu has stated numerous times that the KE of him swinging his sword is tied to his speed, and the speed he was moving at when he stated that is faster than when he performed the mhs+ feat.

The same calc has been around for a long time now, but was recently increased to 8-A since the original calc forgot to factor in the KE of his arm when calculating the energy generated when swinging his sword
Oh ok. Also is there a DS thread so we dont derail this anymore?

So I was on TikTok and saw a scaling video. It is regarding Gigantomachias mountain feat. I don't really care about whether or not Gigantomachia did this in a single blow or overtime but more about the math itself. Credit goes to Succy_4

0163-013.png

IMG_7599.png

IMG_7601.png

IMG_7602.png

IMG_7603.png

IMG_7604.png

IMG_7605.png

IMG_7606.png

So what does everyone think?

I saw the official translation gave Shoto's ultimate move the name: Great Glacial Aegir

a sea god
[ e-jir ] SHOW IPA. / ˈɛ dʒɪr / PHONETIC RESPELLING. noun Scandinavian Mythology. a sea god, husband of Ran, and host at feast of the gods spoiled by Loki. Ægir (anglicised as Aegir; Old Norse 'sea'), Hlér (Old Norse 'sea'), or Gymir (Old Norse less clearly 'sea, engulfer'), is a jötunn and a personification of the sea in Norse mythology. In the Old Norse record, Ægir hosts the gods in his halls and is associated with brewing ale.

I don't know how accurate this translation is.

So I was on TikTok and saw a scaling video. It is regarding Gigantomachias mountain feat. I don't really care about whether or not Gigantomachia did this in a single blow or overtime but more about the math itself. Credit goes to Succy_4

0163-013.png

IMG_7599.png

IMG_7601.png

IMG_7602.png

IMG_7603.png

IMG_7604.png

IMG_7605.png

IMG_7606.png

So what does everyone think?
I didn't know TikTok did powerscaling

Question? Shouldn't Shigaraki scale to or above Nine's durability (748 MT) and speed (Mach 87), considering they both underwent the same procedure? Nine is just a test while Shigaraki is the final product. Shigaraki is Doctor Garaki's masterpiece, and considers him to more perfect than he expected. Even stating he has "unlimited power".

He shouldn't be less durable or slower than Nine, when Doctor Garaki was the one who gave both of them their absurd physical abilities.
Wait wouldn’t that mean that Wounded (the 2nd key) would be >748, USJ would be 748, and that gives us more reason for prime to be 1 GT (cause 748 x 1.5 = 1122 MT or 1.1 GT)
Quite lower than in the calculation, wonder why?
cause I didnt use Vaporization for the first crater, if I did the result would feel bloated imo

Wait wouldn’t that mean that Wounded (the 2nd key) would be >748, USJ would be 748, and that gives us more reason for prime to be 1 GT (cause 748 x 1.5 = 1122 MT or 1.1 GT)
Don't want to spoil too much, but Prime All Might and Complete Shigaraki should both be High 7-A at the end of this.

Unless the missile calc gets removed.

Back