• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I wish Vigilantes had better destructive feats ngl. Speed feats are great, abilities are great, but I don’t think we’ve seen anything outside of tier 8 in the series

Koichi will be getting some keys, since obviously he isn't the same as he was in the start of the series. He has been through changes and growth.

Knuckleduster will have two keys as well, for his O'Clock and Knuckleduster persona.

I've been thinking of giving Hood, Mirko, and Rappa some Vigilante keys as well. How does that sound?

And Number 6's speed will use the multiplier instead of the calc, both are MHS in the end. Along with his profile getting reworked with his new abilities and such.
These all seem reasonable

I also think Todoroki should get Limited Power Nullifcation when this arc ends, because Shoto is able to nullify Dabi’s flashfire with his “ice/fire” fusion attacks

Probably specify “Power Nullification against fire attacks”
Probably Does this mean an MHA character can finally beat Natsu joking joking, he beat tf out if deku and Tomura

8-C, Rappa scales to Knuckleduster. Hood scales to Rappa and Mirko scales to Hood. Also Mirko's profile will receive a slight change all together.

His Quirk's AP isn't applicable for combat until the War Arc. Heating up a certain amount of area has nothing to do with physical destruction or physical durability. His ability to hurt will be the same to anyone regardless of their physical durability. Only heat/cold resistance can protect. Or just not getting hit but whatever.

Like this man is dying really bad and I don't see how he'll make it any longer than he already has. Unless we really go hard on the Eri rewind button and just use her to fix any kind of damage. I don't see Dabi having any kind of future with the amount of damage he has.

I'm not betting on some Phoenix restore thing, but I curious to see how Dabi is going to even go forward after all of this.

He might just die at the end of this as well, I feel like I shouldn't try and predict Horikoshi. I always end up guessing completely wrong.

Like this man is dying really bad and I don't see how he'll make it any longer than he already has. Unless we really go hard on the Eri rewind button and just use her to fix any kind of damage. I don't see Dabi having any kind of future with the amount of damage he has.

I'm not betting on some Phoenix restore thing, but I curious to see how Dabi is going to even go forward after all of this.

He might just die at the end of this as well, I feel like I shouldn't try and predict Horikoshi. I always end up guessing completely wrong.
Only way he’s getting out of this is if he does something outlandish. Maybe he’ll discover the power of friendship or something like Twice did, that’s all he’s got at this point.

Shoto getting power nullification via Frostfire is about as valid as a guy with n really strong fire extinguisher getting power nullification too.

Shoto getting power nullification via Frostfire is about as valid as a guy with n really strong fire extinguisher getting power nullification too.
What? His fire is a newfound power and the properties of it literally NULLIFY other fire. It’s not a household item like an extinguisher “cold fire” in the context of Todoroki is a unique ability

His thing isn't pain tolerance though, right? Dabi can't feel pain from what he is saying. Though he wasn't speaking literally, or I'm being really dumb? Maybe he doesn't feel the flames anymore only? Discussing new abilities and rating is fine, obviously there is no problem.

Unless we want to change the profiles every single week, there is no reason to jump on every new bit of information when things might not be what they first appear to be.

Also why does Shigaraki still have Wings and Reflect together? He literally lost reflect like a minute after gaining those wings! That is seriously bothering me. His statement of being far more powerful than AFO is also only meant for Shigaraki during and post Star and Stripe battle.

"Based on the data recorded during Star and Stripe's battle... Tomura Shigaraki is now far more powerful than even AFO." This straight up says he was not far more powerful than AFO during the Jaku fight, only now after seeing his battle with Star they can say that. Meaning 75% Shigaraki<97-98% Shigaraki.

And with the revisions/upgrades I'm holding onto to as well. There is a lot to do and plan for the future.

Dabi: Magma Generation? Do we give people who melt rock Magma Generation/Manipulation? I have no idea or answer to that. Don't ask me.
That could very easily just be because they actually saw what he can do vs SnS. Against Endeavor he not only didn’t know how to use most of his quirks he also wasn’t allowed to even try for most of the fight.

Last edited:
That could very easily just be because they actually saw what he can do vs SnS. Against Endeavor he not only didn’t know how to use most of his quirks he also wasn’t allowed to even try for most of the fight.
But power has nothing to do with Quirks (We can't assume he has passive strength Quirks, nor can we say they only meant his Air Cannon plus Heavy Payload attacks is the only thing he did that was more powerful than AFO), and they stated he is now more powerful than AFO. If his power didn't increase there is no reason to say he is NOW more powerful than AFO. Instead of him being more powerful than AFO. Saying now is basically implying he wasn't more powerful than AFO beforehand.

Or he never showcased power beyond AFO. Despite the fact he is stronger than Kamino All Might who is superior to Kamino AFO in terms of raw power. Also note in the coming revisions we're removing the statements of Shigaraki being comparable to All Might on his profile. Since he now has his own feats and All Might will be scaling to him. I dislike circular reasoning and the statements are just unnecessary at this point.

Also it was the data they got from the Star and Stripe fight. Not from watching it but the data the planes recorded, which means they can't visibly tell.

Give me the raw translation of that statement.

Last edited:
But power has nothing to do with Quirks, and they stated he is now more powerful than AFO. If his power didn't increase there is no reason to say he is NOW more powerful than AFO. Instead of him being more powerful than AFO. Saying now is basically implying he wasn't more powerful than AFO beforehand.

Or he never showcased power beyond AFO. Despite the fact he is stronger than Kamino All Might who is superior to Kamino AFO in terms of raw power. Also note in the coming revisions we're removing the statements of Shigaraki being comparable to All Might on his profile. Since he now has his own feats and All Might will be scaling to him. I dislike circular reasoning and the statements are just unnecessary at this point.

Give me the raw translation of that statement.
Btw the statement that Tomura surpasses AFO is in which chapter?

Wait aren’t AM’s feats better than Tomura’s currently?

Btw the statement that Tomura surpasses AFO is in which chapter?

Wait aren’t AM’s feats better than Tomura’s currently?
It was Chapter 340, a few days before the final battle.

Tomura's has a 7-A+ dura feat and scales to that 7-A+ dura in his AP.

While All Might has multiple Low 7-B feats. He scales to the 7-A stuff but All Might doesn't have a single feat over 7-B.

Question? Shouldn't Shigaraki scale to or above Nine's durability (748 MT) and speed (Mach 87), considering they both underwent the same procedure? Nine is just a test while Shigaraki is the final product. Shigaraki is Doctor Garaki's masterpiece, and considers him to more perfect than he expected. Even stating he has "unlimited power".

He shouldn't be less durable or slower than Nine, when Doctor Garaki was the one who gave both of them their absurd physical abilities.
Yea this makes sense

I know pretty much everyone agrees to make changes after the arc ends but has anyone tried calculating todorokis latest ice move where he froze buildings or something?

There is no way it'll get higher than 7-A+, and temperature feats don't scale to anyone. Not even to Dabi who took it, since the energy required to freeze/heat up something doesn't have anything to do with physical durability. Endeavor, Todoroki, and Dabi's Flashfire scales to 7-A because they have physical propulsion/force.

Basically there'd be no point. Also chapter isn't even officially out yet, we shouldn't do calcs with leaks/scans.

I'm just asking? Idrc if it's 7-A or whatever. Also even then doesn't Demon Slayer use this method of scaling anyway from Douma? Or do they also fall under the same criteria.

Back