• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Speaking on that I guess since that would be the force they made from running they’d always scale to that? Because to push them down you’d have to surpass the force they’re able to handle aka the force they made from running (either way I did the equation wrong so I’ll update it)
The giant villains running using the F=MA with the weight and speed you found is 152737 metric tons or near the top of Class M (about 15% to the highest number, so it’s a good value, cause that’s 30% Nejire, so 100% is near 50% of class M‘s highest value assuming it’s linear)

We also see more of their fight in the anime including a scene where the shark one completely halts all movement the more human looking giant villain had, so I guess that would count if we need something supportive

Last edited:
Lets go Shoto, crazy new technique with Frostfire. Also I’m calling it Freezing Blow - Frostfire Blade, the name he gave is way too long. And him overpowering Dabi’s fire with his ice side is EXACTLY what I wanted to see, they slept on it for far too long. The perfect melding of his Ice and Fire by making a cold fire superior to both is badass and really sets him apart from Dabi and Endeavor.

Dabi also does a new move where he puts fire in the ground to make it shoot up like pillars all over the place, so that’s cool.

Final attack is pretty crazy, but I have a feeling Dabi still isn’t going to go down despite being pretty much frozen. We all know how these fights go: heroes are on top until the villains go plus ultra themselves. And I just know Dabi isn’t satisfied with this being how he loses. He hasn’t even thrown out a Prominence Burn yet. I won’t be surprised if he shows there’s a bit more fuel left to burn.

Lets go Shoto, crazy new technique with Frostfire. Also I’m calling it Freezing Blow - Frostfire Blade, the name he gave is way too long. And him overpowering Dabi’s fire with his ice side is EXACTLY what I wanted to see, they slept on it for far too long. The perfect melding of his Ice and Fire by making a cold fire superior to both is badass and really sets him apart from Dabi and Endeavor.

Dabi also does a new move where he puts fire in the ground to make it shoot up like pillars all over the place, so that’s cool.

Final attack is pretty crazy, but I have a feeling Dabi still isn’t going to go down despite being pretty much frozen. We all know how these fights go: heroes are on top until the villains go plus ultra themselves. And I just know Dabi isn’t satisfied with this being how he loses. He hasn’t even thrown out a Prominence Burn yet. I won’t be surprised if he shows there’s a bit more fuel left to burn.
Wherst can I read this.
Also did the giant villains halt each other while moving?
Like Ryukyu’s LS comes from the giant villains weight x 3.3333 (aka 100/30, cause Nejire) But if you apply their movement to it (both gotten from rusty’s calculation that’s used for their weight) it’s much higher (and given that their AP is using the movement from the anime, we should be able to do LS as well, but this also Another of my terrible ideas)

Hawks harming the incomplete clones of the LOV that Twice made is not considered a legitimate AP feat, right?

Just asking since Shiggy's durability got upgraded.

There seems to be some grammatical errors in Twice's page.
  • During the battle against Meta-Liberation army who had 116,510 warriors on their side Twice was able to more than enough clones to combat them.
Shouldn't it be
  • During the battle against Meta-Liberation army who had 116,510 warriors on their side Twice was able to create more than enough clones to combat them.
?

Hopefully Dabi
isn't out of commission at this. Shoto has more or less resolved himself but Dabi has yet to find a resolution for his character. He also hasn't used Prominence Burn which I so much want to see. Hopefully, how he survived gets turned into a power-up or something. Shoto also used new moves the entire fight. He hasn't used a single ice or fire attack. All his moves have been mainly Ice flames.

@TheRustyOne if A character is shown to be able to out speed a bus going at top speed (120 km/h or 3 km/h from subsonic, just at the top of superhuman) are we able to use superhuman reactions if they get blitzed Because we can confidently say with No calc stacking that they can go at Superhuman speeds?)

Is there a calc for Prime AFO blowing up a city when he fought Nana?
Nein, assuming it’s the size of a larger city though (due to it being able to be called an island and such) it’s probably a fairly good supporting feat (especially because it was casually done)

Also Depends how big the city was. If we assume if it was the size of Tokyo and it covered the entire thing, then We could use either formula because he released it in the air, but we don’t know if it was air burst or ground burst. For reference if it’s the size of tokyo air burst (after the divide by 2) is 2.075 GT and 7.3 GT if it’s ground burst

@TheRustyOne if A character is shown to be able to out speed a bus going at top speed (120 km/h or 3 km/h from subsonic, just at the top of superhuman) are we able to use superhuman reactions if they get blitzed Because we can confidently say with No calc stacking that they can go at Superhuman speeds?)
I don't know, I guess so?
Using building size/storey size got me 7-C results last I checked. And city sizes varies by a lot, so there is no size we can get the size of that artificial island without WoG.

I don't know, I guess so?

Using building size/storey size got me 7-C results last I checked. And city sizes varies by a lot, so there is no size we can get the size of that artificial island without WoG.
1. Sick this means I can re-do (for the third time ha ha) the All Might dive bomb and because Ingenium and Koichi have both out run a bus, I can use superhuman.
2. Idk, Given it‘s called an island you think we can use the 41st largest city (list on Wikipedia gives me 1-81, so a mean of 41)

Idk, Given it‘s called an island you think we can use the 41st largest city
No, not at all. An island can be less than 10 meters in size. There is no set island or city sizes, so there isn't any way to get this city size without making a baseless assumption. Especially when we don't even know if that truly is a city and not something else. Maybe some secret base of AFO, like why are they even there in the first place?

Does anyone feel like this fight was over too quickly?

Man it feels like Horikoshi is rushing to finish the story

Does anyone feel like this fight was over too quickly?

Man it feels like Horikoshi is rushing to finish the story
That’s assuming it is over, which it could not be. Shoto has just shown how resolved and how much he has trained to get to this point, to be his own hero with his own path. He is revealing his own way, a way that is different from either his father or brother. He is his own person now.

That does not mean Dabi has to accept it and go quietly

Dabi is frozen but we all know his hatred burns hotter than anything. He also has yet to let loose a Prominence Burn. So I would never assume the fight is over at this point, especially this quickly and with a High End still wreaking havoc.

Lets not forget that the villains go Plus Ultra as well. He could very easily have a flashback next chapter and power up even more to keep this fight going. I firmly believe Dabi has more hatred to give.

If this is the end of him though, then yeah, that’s trash.

Back