• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

The calc they scale to is 638 MT.

Which would require a jump beyond 1.5X, which is a gap that cannot be crossed with simple upscaling. Even one shotting isn't accepted to cross such a gap, while not official, I hear people mention anything higher than 1.2X is too high with just upscaling. Prime All Might will not be High 7-A unless new feats come out.

Anything can happen, since the series isn't over yet. That is why we're waiting.

18e.jpg

can someone replace Thanos face with overhauls

and replace stones with quirks.

Since he’s using quirks (Eri’s quirk to be exact) to destroy the quirks.

Also I believe it was mr compress who aimed for the head.

I can do A-Train vs Deku (9-B versions) and Deku will have all the advantages (assuming we don’t use the “possibly” part of the LS, i don’t think we do, even if we do, that’s A-Train’s only advantage in a speed equal match, which I just find funny)

Only if official art isn't available, or the official is very bad or something. Basically they're only a case if we don't have anything else of sufficient quality.

However this is mostly a guideline and not a hard coded rule I think... don't quote or believe anything I say.

Only if official art isn't available, or the official is very bad or something. Basically they're only a case if we don't have anything else of sufficient quality.

However this is mostly a guideline and not a hard coded rule I think... don't quote or believe anything I say.
“Don’t quote... anything I say” -TheRustyOne (I need to go find a troll face)

Yaay. Betting money we switch to AFO vs Endeavor
God I hope so. Not that I hate what we have, but I really need to see Endeavor take a hit from AFO. People I know still think Endeavor gets one hit killed.

If he never gets hit a single time with an Air Cannon I'm just giving up on everything.

I wonder how Horikoshi is going to handle these fights, will we jump around between them or focus on one until the end and then show another?

God I hope so. Not that I hate what we have, but I really need to see Endeavor take a hit from AFO. People I know still think Endeavor gets one hit killed.

If he never gets hit a single time with an Air Cannon I'm just giving up on everything.

I wonder how Horikoshi is going to handle these fights, will we jump around between them or focus on one until the end and then show another?
It’s weird that people think he gets one tapped after everything we’ve seen.

I feel like we’ll jump one last time to Ochaco Vs Toga and finish it before the others wrap up

You guys ever think about the fact that most quirks aren’t classified? Like Zero Gravity is listed as emitter on the wiki but it permanently alters Ochaco’s fingers so wouldn’t it be mutant? Or what about All For One wouldn’t it be mutant cause it puts holes in his palms?

You guys ever think about the fact that most quirks aren’t classified? Like Zero Gravity is listed as emitter on the wiki but it permanently alters Ochaco’s fingers so wouldn’t it be mutant? Or what about All For One wouldn’t it be mutant cause it puts holes in his palms?
Emitter with mutant side affects for afo (like tokoyami’s head) but perhaps it’s to show just how limited the quirk system is (we’ve already seen deku on bottom rung for quirklessness) or they got lazy like real professionals and just stopped at three categories

Emitter with mutant side affects for afo (like tokoyami’s head) but perhaps it’s to show just how limited the quirk system is (we’ve already seen deku on bottom rung for quirklessness) or they got lazy like real professionals and just stopped at three categories
Well AFO’s holes seem to actually play a role since he sucks quirks with his palms. Lol the doctors just spin a wheel to decided categories?

Well AFO’s holes seem to actually play a role since he sucks quirks with his palms. Lol the doctors just spin a wheel to decided categories?
Wheel of mystery spin spin spin, which quirk shall we decide goes into the bin callin Inko’s quirk weak when if trained it could work on your eyes or other visible small parts, weak my ass

Yeah, it’s an F situation. I’ve recently learned that a lot more was planned for some arcs but because of the japenese audience it had to be cut down
Thinking that the western audience also affecting Hori as well

Remind me why the japanese don't like Nagant and that arc-i-forgot-it's-name?

Back