• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I believe that Danger Sense didn't activated there, since she wasn't intending to harm him just warn him. However Izuku did state that first shot, had it not been a warning shot, could've taken him down instantly. So basically even with Danger Sense he wouldn't be able to avoid that shot.

Though it being a surprise attack does mean his guard was down, and reaction time does decrease when someone is more "relaxed".

So I don't know.
I mean when he moved side ways we could use a2 + b2 = c2 to find the diagonal distance between the two and use superhuman reactions for that?

IDK, maybe?

I'm not an expert on this. This is why I don't think I'd be a good calc group member, I'm big dumb

I'm not an expert on this. This is why I don't think I'd be a good calc group member, I'm big dumb
don’t worry your not as stupid as the people who think Ruby Rose solos the entire Marvel Universe, yes they exist.
Also just reread 312, the shot deduction happened after the first surprise shot, and because he only changed horizontally, we likely can still use 1km as a lowball look at me trying to get 1km because 1km divided by .0291 is just barely over Mach 100

No, not at all. Tsukauchi turned to look at him before he passed Endeavor, guess that means he's faster than Endeavor?

Provide evidence please of him being unable to react. Do you know what the means? Any visual that shows he was trying and failing to react, or a statement that said he was too fast for his eyes to track or something... do you have anything whatsoever besides nothing?
I don't think you can use Tsukauchi in this at all especially as he was statued on screen by Six. So unless you think Six in his base form >>> All Might, it's pointless to use Tsukauchi in any speed scaling unless you want to say All Might is slower.

Another point I'm seeing is that Vigilantes All Might <<< current Shigaraki in speed because of Jeanist's Prime All Might statement. But it's important to note that neither All Might nor Deku who possess the actual ability to measure Shigaraki's stats have ever made these statements.

These statements are just that statements. At the end of the day, Shigaraki has zero feats whether speed or strength even just at weakened All Might level. Literally zero. He doesn't have a single speed speed feat on the level of what All Might had shown in Vigilantes, he has zero lifting feats, his strength feats only involve hurting Deku, Ryukyu, Torino, and Endeavor and moving mid-air with air pressure but that's it. He does not have destructive air pressure feats even just at Deku's.

He has no striking feats on the level of stuff like Weather Changing feat, Cube feat, Storm dispersal feat, or even the most basic All Might striking feats like punching a tornado into nothingness or even the exam arc levelling a city block with a casual punch.

All Shigaraki has is statements. The only thing that he has showcased is durability which even for that is greatly supported by Super-regeneration considering the damage we saw him take before and after he he had his quirks active and against Star.

Shigaraki showcasing All Might feats would be directing air pressure punches at the "floating coffin". Using AOE air pressure to blast Bakugo, Mirko, and Jeanist, levelling all the buildings at UA and maybe using that as a distraction to tag everyone. Even exam arc All Might would have easily levelled at least the surface and buildings in that structure.

Considering Jeanist and others are now getting their information from All Might. I find the idea hilarious that Jeanist would be wrong in this situation, when All Might himself can easily correct any assumptions about Shigaraki's stats. Everyone has been saying similar statements, and I highly doubt All Might is unaware what they think.

The issue here seems to be that Shigaraki doesn't perform the same flashy feats as All Might, so people find it hard to believe he's equal to him. However this site does not care about AOE or how big the effect of an attack is. Shigaraki is equal to All Might unless something arrives to contradict it.

Right now, there are way too many statements to just ignore. Coming from Endeavor himself, who forgot he was blitz by All Might apparently? Aizawa who accurately guessed the USJ Nomu would be equal to All Might, and stated Shigaraki was a perfect Nomu.

All Might himself who stated that Shigaraki surpassed All For One, possibly Prime All For One as well. High-Ends being superior or comparable to the USJ Nomu.

Shigaraki not performing those feats doesn't mean he isn't All Might level.

Or I guess Endeavor forgot that All Might "blitz" him, since Shigaraki is All Might level yet wasn't blitzing him.

Okay.

Go to the wiki homepage. On the bottom left you should see your profile picture, it'd be on the left sidebar at the bottom. Now click it, and you should see vie profile. Click that and you should be on your profile page. From there you should see Blog, click on that and you should see create blog post on the right side.

Yeah that's right.

But that is your profile? I'm believe that your wiki name and forum name are suppose to be the same.

Yeah that's right.

But that is your profile? I'm believe that your wiki name and forum name are suppose to be the same.
Yeah it is, I made them the same I believe?
Like I have a different username here cause I was on 2 hours of sleep

Last edited:
Yeah it is, I made them the same I believe?
Like I have a different username here but I made the two the same cause I was on 2 hours of sleep
Acer and Maple3Sy4up are not the same user name.

I'm like 99% certain that they're suppose to be the same. Might need to change one or the other.

Acer and Maple3Sy4up are not the same user name.

You should change one or the other.
**** I’m on two hours right now, I just realized my mistake and was editing it
but also I’ve seen other people with blogs not the same as their username here I’ll go grab one

Two wrongs doesn't make a right.

However calling two different user names a wrong is a little harsh on my end, just a name after all. I'll bring this up with some staff members.

Vigilantes 123 shonenjump site link: https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/3269754496856613874

Six has excellent Regen going from a brain and skull to healed in what would be a few seconds. He's still FTE to ordinary civillians even in his injured/charred state while regenerating at the same time.

Honestly I have no clue as of that ending cause it seems as if he
self-detonated and committed suicide even after he had already healed himself. I honestly don't get it. He throws a punch at Koichi, they exchange some words and then he just jumps off a building and explodes. Like what??!!!!????!!!!

Also KD and Pop
are saved. Midnight gives Pop CPR (first lip lock in all of MHA) and KD is resuscitated. The KD and Pop ghosts Koichi was seeing rise into the air and disappear before the 2 wake up. It seems the ghosts were just Koichi's hallucinations that helped him keep going.

self-detonated and committed suicide even after he had already healed himself. I honestly don't get it. He throws a punch at Koichi, they exchange some words and then he just jumps off a building and explodes. Like what??!!!!????!!!!
plot
Also KD and Pop
are saved. Midnight gives Pop CPR (first lip lock in all of MHA) and KD is resuscitated. The KD and Pop ghosts Koichi was seeing rise into the air and disappear before the 2 wake up. It seems the ghosts were just Koichi's hallucinations that helped him keep going.
thats Nice to know

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

The chapter's officially out.

Six was already dead the moment he regenerated his face. He didn't have any organs left. He was screwed. So I can kind of understand why he jumped off of the building.

The chapter's officially out.

Six was already dead the moment he regenerated his face. He didn't have any organs left. He was screwed. So I can kind of understand why he jumped off of the building.
I just imagined the Danny Devito meme (also awaiting for CloverDragon to check if my calculation for 122 is good)

I haven’t really read Vigilantes much (only like a few chapters n leaks here and there) but Number 6’s design is so cool it’s insane

I wanna say he’s top 5 in villain designs but MHA just has so many good character designs (Overhaul, Shigaraki, Dabi, Nagant, All For One)

I haven’t really read Vigilantes much (only like a few chapters n leaks here and there) but Number 6’s design is so cool it’s insane

I wanna say he’s top 5 in villain designs but MHA just has so many good character designs (Overhaul, Shigaraki, Dabi, Nagant, All For One)
He also has by far the best transformations in MHA and one of the coolest quirks

Vigs is definitely over in 2 or so chapters. Maybe this way some of these characters might appear in the final stretch of the main manga though it would probably only be cameos.

If Horikoshi is intent on keeping Bakugo relatively within Deku's range of overall combat ability, it's possible for their fight to result in a similar manner as their last one.
Although if Deku has the same mindset as his fight against Shigaraki, Bakugo probably can't put that Deku down even if Deku's other quirks are restricted. Maybe.

Can the MHA verse with perfect teamwork take out the Monster Association from OPM?

Monster Association starts unaware, in character, in base forms.

MHA verse plan of attack: Have Twice in a secure base on the other side of the planet with the original MHA verse all guarding him. Using Kurogiri, they create portals 1km above City Z and just dump as much clones from Sad Man’s Parade as possible into the city. Twice is allowed to clone anyone from MHA.

The monsters win if they can locate where the originals are, on the other side of the planet, and kill them.

Can the MHA verse with perfect teamwork take out the Monster Association from OPM?

Monster Association starts unaware, in character, in base forms.

MHA verse plan of attack: Have Twice in a secure base on the other side of the planet with the original MHA verse all guarding him. Using Kurogiri, they create portals 1km above City Z and just dump as much clones from Sad Man’s Parade as possible into the city. Twice is allowed to clone anyone from MHA.

The monsters win if they can locate where the originals are, on the other side of the planet, and kill them.
If they can create as many clones as possible, assuming we’re doing speed =, and assuming their as smart as possible, couldn’t they just continually drop Shigaraki’s and Deku’s onto the field, for decay GG and Humanoid Missiles

If they can create as many clones as possible, assuming we’re doing speed =, and assuming their as smart as possible, couldn’t they just continually drop Shigaraki’s and Deku’s onto the field, for decay GG and Humanoid Missiles
They could if they think it’ll let them win. They aren’t playing fair.

Speed isn’t equal. But the monsters don’t know about the portals, and are all inside the base during the strike, which they don’t know is coming.

Back