• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Another break next week just when the fight is starting.

Looks like a lot of authors are burnt out lately after the initial January to March sprint. Black Clover and JJK have also been taking frequent breaks lately in addition to less page count with Black Clover.

Last edited:
All For One walked through Dabi’s blue flames and took no damage, not even his clothes were even charred.. how?
Technically he isn walking through Dabi’s flames, just a forest fire he created, which isn’t the blue flame. Because that’s how fire works. It’s not as hot, most likely.

Dabi seems to melt All Might’s gold statue. Impressive heat feat?

Depends on the material used for All Might's statue. It also depends on the timeframe. If it was short, then it's a possible high temperature feat. If it took some time, it could be just regular Flashfire temperatures, but Dabi can maintain the temperature longer (so no longer Flashfire).

So having a fire related Quirk automatically means the person has a Resistance to said Quirk
Bruh, obviously. How else would you even survive using your own power. Kaminari had resistance to electricity in the same manner too. And I'm sure it's the same for other stuff like characters who use sound or vibrations (Shindo) have resistance to their own power.

So Faux 100% (or 100% in general I guess) can cross 200km~ “immediately” yet Uraraka and Class A can react to and act to it before Deku crosses 200m? Hmm.

Also, Muscular hit Shindo so hard that the shockwave sent people flying in the opposite building. How good of a durability feat is that?

Didn't all might do something like that in vigilante I don't remember exactly correct me if I am wrong. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Wonder if we will ever get to see all those kids AFO had stocked up as backups or tests. Six and Nine kinda qualify but there hasn't been any in-universe confirmation that links the entire "AFO successor child farm" operation together.

Were they different projects? Is it the same project? Who knows.

Wonder if we will ever get to see all those kids AFO had stocked up as backups or tests. Six and Nine kinda qualify but there hasn't been any in-universe confirmation that links the entire "AFO successor child farm" operation together.

Were they different projects? Is it the same project? Who knows.
1. Different, Nine was a different experiment to get AFO quirk into another body to heal nine, just made him worse

2. So I’m re reading the most recent vigilantes chapter and does all might just out right drop from a higher altitude then clouds and attack before any of Six’s clones could react

Last edited:
Didn't all might do something like that in vigilante I don't remember exactly correct me if I am wrong. Sorry for any inconvenience.

He did. Even blew half of Endeavor’s mask off.

Endeavor and Burnin could also react to him before he hit the ground. Speed upgrade?

And Endeavor reacts to the clouds bursting above without even seeing it. Like the time he reacted to the Glass Villain without even seeing him. Danger Sense without even having danger sense.

He did. Even blew half of Endeavor’s mask off.

Endeavor and Burnin could also react to him before he hit the ground. Speed upgrade?

And Endeavor reacts to the clouds bursting above without even seeing it. Like the time he reacted to the Glass Villain without even seeing him. Danger Sense without even having danger sense.

Lol Good job enji
But the reason I called out the number 6’s not being able to react is that the clones should still be near peak human reactions, and even some mid layers of the clouds can go to 7 miles / 11 km.
I’m hopefully that it means something but it probably doesn’t.

Lol Good job enji
But the reason I called out the number 6’s not being able to react is that the clones should still be near peak human reactions, and even some mid layers of the clouds can go to 7 miles / 11 km.
I’m hopefully that it means something but it probably doesn’t.
I’m pretty sure Six is a bit distracted right now to pay attention to any heroes let alone All Might arriving from orbit.

Could some one tell me all the quirks which can be formed if izuku inherited his parents quirk.
All possibilities?
object attraction
object repulsion
objection attraction/repulsion
Telekinesis
Fire Breathing
Fire Body (similar to hell flame in look)
Pyrokinesis
Pyrokinese + flame generation
Repulsion (shinra tensei lol)
Attraction at a point (like a black hole)
i Got more but me in school

So re read it again Endeavor was entirely shocked of All Might’s performance of taking nearly all of them out and barely was able to react to him diving down. So I think we can say peak human reaction is a decent timeframe?

So re read it again Endeavor was entirely shocked of All Might’s performance of taking nearly all of them out and barely was able to react to him diving down. So I think we can say peak human reaction is a decent timeframe?
I think superhuman is also fair but either works

Peak human is fairer then

Do we have a calc for the feat or what
Nah, you can make it just give the picture and the source for the 11km height of clouds, I have the confidence of a wet noodle so I ain’t gonna be making shit
(though if you want to include more in there mention how Enji and burnin Could dodge even if slightly, so superhuman couldn’t be used because the superhumans weren’t completely blitzed, but if you use the 1km Nagant shot and use superhuman for that you get over baseline Mach 100)

Quick google search for average height of clouds gives 10,000 to 60,000 so the average is 10.668km or 35000 feet correct my mistake please, it’s Mach 388 now

or just round up cause he came from above them you do you

Back