• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I feel like it could give lame results, but it’s a nice basis for what speed JUST Air Force and Fa Jin can give. Not fully Faux 100%.

It’s also hard to calc since you kinda have to assume where Deku is.

Does DEKU have any lifting strength feats that aren’t “we got a theoretical lifting strength value via fan calcs where he punches something”, other than him lifting All Might and that metal girder?

Does DEKU have any lifting strength feats that aren’t “we got a theoretical lifting strength value via fan calcs where he punches something”, other than him lifting All Might and that metal girder?
5% Deku have decent lifting strength feats on the first movie, being able to push against giant metal bars.

But it looks like an outlier.

We don't get lifting strength via punches.

Pretty sure we removed any from the pages quite awhile ago as well. Or did you mean pushing, since we do still treat that as Lifting Strength.

We don't get lifting strength via punches.

Pretty sure we removed any from the pages quite awhile ago as well. Or did you mean pushing, since we do still treat that as Lifting Strength.
I think someone here argued before that lifting is just punching upwards so it should directly scale. Forgot who it was or the exact words so don't quote me.

Atomic is likely referring to something like the Two Heroes giant cube feat being used for lifting strength, is my guess.

Atomic is likely referring to something like the Two Heroes giant cube feat being used for lifting strength, is my guess.
Though we haven't been using that feat since forever.
Feels weird to have Deku jump from Class 25 at 8% to Class M at 10%
So Deku jumping from High 8-C at 8% to Low 7-C at 10% is cool for you?

By the way, according to the raw scans, Deku said that with Pseudo 100% he would reach Shigaraki "immediately".

Though we haven't been using that feat since forever.
I haven't been here for a while and Atomic's words fit that feat. It's good that a different feat is used then.

A 2% increase resulting from High 8-C to Low 7-C does look weird as hell lol and I knew it's from a movie feat, but since it was accepted then it is what it is.

By the way, according to the raw scans, Deku said that with Pseudo 100% he would reach Shigaraki "immediately".
Is this true? Cause this is something that can be used for scaling although immediately is hard to quantify.

But I've seen some people on reddit make a map of all the battlefields so it might be possible to get the distance between each and every one of them.

Gonna do a rough estimate of the implications behind this...

It is stated that Deku and Shigaraki are 200 kilometers away from each other. I'll assume that with Faux 100%, he could cross the distance in like, two seconds.

(200000/2 = 100000 m/s) 294 times the speed of sound (Massively Hypersonic).

And of course, this isn't taking into consideration the amount of air resistance Deku's body would need to withstand in order to travel such a distance in a short time frame. This means that this could potentially be dozens of times higher.

Is this true? Cause this is something that can be used for scaling although immediately is hard to quantify.
Yes, the kanji for "immediately" is there in the Japanese raws, and with the Spanish version actually translating the thing correctly.

In the French version Deku went so far as to say that he would arrive in three seconds with Pseudo 100%, though I can't back this one up.

But I've seen some people on reddit make a map of all the battlefields so it might be possible to get the distance between each and every one of them.
U.A. is located in the Shizuoka Prefecture, which is pretty close to the coast.

Isn’t it possible to get a vague durability for black whip by calcing it being able to catch and stop Deku who was moving at 100% speeds without snapping? When he used it against Nagant.

Then again, Toga can cut it.

If a lightspeed feat were to appear in mangawould you support . I can see kasin koji supporting it he carries "my hero academia is lightspeed in his shoulder".

There are no lightspeed feats as of now.

The only thing that may have actually been lightspeed were basically blitzing both Shigaraki and Star, two of the faster characters in this series. Unless they bring out more lasers, there is no way for this series to approach lightspeed or beyond. Especially when we're approaching the ending.

Unless they have laser cannons in U.A. that are going to pop out. Or Shigaraki breaks out and the jets come in to assist Izuku when he arrives or something. And he has to actually avoid them, not just get hit over and over again.

I personally wouldn't like MHA being faster than MHS, even MHS+ would make me feel down. Though Hypersonic 5% just bothers me on another level.

The only thing that may have actually been lightspeed were basically blitzing both Shigaraki and Star, two of the faster characters in this series.
Well Shiggy was fatigued after just entering a spatial vacuum and to me Star’s was caught, but we can’t really prove she did or didn’t catch it until the anime comes

Is Muscular actually the weakest 7-A character in MHA? I don't mean in terms of raw power, I mean weakest in terms of who he can defeat.

Endeavor/Shoto/Dabi roasts him easily. Jeanist should have no issue restraining and tossing him around with Carbon Fibers. Mirko's kicks should go through his body like the High-Ends. And she's far more nimble/mobile than him. Nejire will just range spam until he falls. Nine can easily take care of him with his many attacks, and could steal his Quirk as a last resort. Don't think Muscular can outlast him though. Wolfram won't let Muscular get close to him at all.

All Might, AFO, Incomplete Shigaraki, Star and Stripe, 45% Izuku, USJ Nomu, Gigantomachia, and Hood should also easily take the win for obvious reasons.

Crust is like the only one he might beat. But I think Crust can just outlast him with his shield, or cut enough of his muscle fibers with his shield that they become useless. He's also a top ranking hero, can probably easily handle a brute fighter like Muscular who only really charges head first at people.

Theoretical 7-A Cluster Bakugo easily outmaneuvers him and takes him out. Even assuming Bakugo still has 7-C dura, I don't see Muscular landing a hit on him.

All of this is assuming speed equal. But am I missing someone, or can Muscular beat one of the people above?

Also a lot more people scale to 7-A than I thought

Last edited:
Gonna do a rough estimate of the implications behind this...

It is stated that Deku and Shigaraki are 200 kilometers away from each other. I'll assume that with Faux 100%, he could cross the distance in like, two seconds.

(200000/2 = 100000 m/s) 294 times the speed of sound (Massively Hypersonic).

And of course, this isn't taking into consideration the amount of air resistance Deku's body would need to withstand in order to travel such a distance in a short time frame. This means that this could potentially be dozens of times higher.
Massively Hypersonic MHA god tiers becomes more and more consistent

So, how good is the boost of Fa Jin, then? If Izuku using just Fa Jin and Air Force along with Float is “too slow”, and adding Black Whip’s stretchiness to achieve Faux 100% would “get him there immediately”, I guess Fa Jin isn’t THAT good a boost? It’s just a nice bonus to have.

Is Muscular actually the weakest 7-A character in MHA? I don't mean in terms of raw power, I mean weakest in terms of who he can defeat.

Endeavor/Shoto/Dabi roasts him easily. Jeanist should have no issue restraining and tossing him around with Carbon Fibers. Mirko's kicks should go through his body like the High-Ends. And she's far more nimble/mobile than him. Nejire will just range spam until he falls. Nine can easily take care of him with his many attacks, and could steal his Quirk as a last resort. Don't think Muscular can outlast him though. Wolfram won't let Muscular get close to him at all.

All Might, AFO, Incomplete Shigaraki, Star and Stripe, 45% Izuku, USJ Nomu, Gigantomachia, and Hood should also easily take the win for obvious reasons.

Crust is like the only one he might beat. But I think Crust can just outlast him with his shield, or cut enough of his muscle fibers with his shield that they become useless. He's also a top ranking hero, can probably easily handle a brute fighter like Muscular who only really charges head first at people.

Theoretical 7-A Cluster Bakugo easily outmaneuvers him and takes him out. Even assuming Bakugo still has 7-C dura, I don't see Muscular landing a hit on him.

All of this is assuming speed equal. But am I missing someone, or can Muscular beat one of the people above?

Also a lot more people scale to 7-A than I thought
Muscular is just Mountain level Kirishima with some manoeuvrability

There are no laser feats. Aoyama scales to literally everyone and so regardless of it being a laser or not is unimportant.

Movie laser don't exist, energy weapon doesn't equal laser. Also the lasers are dodged by Rody who lacks any physical Quirk. Also with the HD scenes Izuku dodging those energy weapon, assuming they're lasers, would put Izuku at FTL actually. Rody would be Relativistic+.

Can someone provide the time where it was stated that those weapons were light/lasers?

Shigaraki vs Star, there is nothing suggesting Star reacted to the lasers. (They don't have enough evidence anyway), and Shigaraki never avoided them either.

People like to make up laser feats but they don't exist. Only the jets are possible, and even then there are obvious issues.

Back