• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Jeanist, even with his own clothing can stop a falling building. Takes up a lot of his clothing sure, but that is still impressive since it wasn't carbon fibers.

Do Number 6's clones scale to himself in terms of speed? Because All Might just blitzed them all. And Edgeshot was able to intercept one of them as well. I can see why they wouldn't scale, but want to be sure what people think.

Also All Might can punch Plasma somehow, and he wasn't bother by the heat either. So heat resistance of some kind, how hot would Number 6's plasma be?

I really should be preparing that Vigilante CRT, but I really want to see where this story is going to go first.

Do Number 6's clones scale to himself in terms of speed? Because All Might just blitzed them all. And Edgeshot was able to intercept one of them as well. I can see why they wouldn't scale, but want to be sure what people think.

We don't know. There's no sign of the Quirk being active for them.

There are some lightning effects on them like when Overclock is used. Although it could also be just an effect to represent their plasma bodies

Dear diary.

Today I learned that the Izena island tourist association claims to be the place where Nabu Island was based off of. I think it’s funny
Speaking on this Izena island has a diameter of 5km, so if someone can find if this statement is true then, uh idk

The size of Izena island is irrelevant, since Nabu being based on that island doesn't equal the island being the same size. We need 100% confirmation that the island is meant to be the same size as Izena island and all that, without it there is no reason to assume they are.

Number 6's clones look identical to his lightning style. However normal people were reacting to those clones charging at them, and they don't leave that electric trail behind them as they move. So yeah I don't think they'd scale to Number 6's speed.

Shouldn’t characters like Kirishima, Chimera and the Todoroki family just have heat/cold resistance instead of having separate durability stats against fire and ice?
The durability stats against fire doesn't even make any sense.

A 7-A fire can be as low as 600 degrees Celsius, but a 9-A fire can have temperature of 6000 degrees Celsius. The value they have comes from how much space that fire heats up, and how much energy it would take to heat up that space. So a "colder" fire can have higher AP via covering a much larger area.

While a far hotter fire can have less AP, but have a far higher temperature as it never covered a large area. Heat resistance should be withstanding a certain temperature.

Number Six has to be stopped, he literally cannot die, why is he in transformation #39164957. When does it end.
Because it’s funny?

more likely it’s that number 6 is essentially just the villain version of a shonen Protagonist. He keeps Breaking every limit he had just to rise to face the new challenge. Only he’s a bad guy, not good

Because it’s funny?

more likely it’s that number 6 is essentially just the villain version of a shonen Protagonist. He keeps Breaking every limit he had just to rise to face the new challenge. Only he’s a bad guy, not good
Goku could never.

Horikoshi must love writing pseudo shonen protagonists. He's written like 3 already

Jeanist, even with his own clothing can stop a falling building. Takes up a lot of his clothing sure, but that is still impressive since it wasn't carbon fibers.
Can we find the PE from the building failing and finally give base Jeanist an actual tier?

I was thinking that as well, though I'm too lazy to find out how fast something would fall from a lean. Since that is vastly different from just falling downward.

At the least it could upgrade his normal lifting strength.

Been awhile since I’ve been here, read some of the latest chapters. Shigaraki was stated to be as fast as Prime All Might. What kind of war did that start here if any? Lmao. Can’t imagine that went down quietly.

Been awhile since I’ve been here, read some of the latest chapters. Shigaraki was stated to be as fast as Prime All Might. What kind of war did that start here if any? Lmao. Can’t imagine that went down quietly.
People screamed for awhile and then they all got headaches and went home

I still don’t really feel too swell about how MHA in general has been going, but seeing DEKU zoom super fast again was nice. Probably won’t stick around here. Back to the void I goooo.

The durability stats against fire doesn't even make any sense.

A 7-A fire can be as low as 600 degrees Celsius, but a 9-A fire can have temperature of 6000 degrees Celsius. The value they have comes from how much space that fire heats up, and how much energy it would take to heat up that space. So a "colder" fire can have higher AP via covering a much larger area.

While a far hotter fire can have less AP, but have a far higher temperature as it never covered a large area. Heat resistance should be withstanding a certain temperature.
So the “against fire/heat/cold” durability stats should be removed?

Latest chapters confirms that danger sense won’t activate against threats, as long as there’s no emotion of ”I want to harm you”. I remember getting dog piled here because I said that danger sense senses emotions and feelings, not a “general concept of danger”.

Oh how the turns tables.

Latest chapters confirms that danger sense won’t activate against threats, as long as there’s no emotion of ”I want to harm you”. I remember getting dog piled here because I said that danger sense senses emotions and feelings, not a “general concept of danger”.

Oh how the turns tables.
Wasn't that also obvious since the Deku vs. Class 1-A fight?

Back