• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

thats what i mean i got a screen shot of the site i wasnt gonna link it

eedaeafbc519b801bacf2a3ecce4c52a.png

https://gyazo.com/eedaeafbc519b801bacf2a3ecce4c52a

Well, the good thing about this is that the Shigaraki team isn’t COMPLETELY screwed. They have Edgeshot, Bakugo, Best Jeanist, Mirko and Nejire, on top of anyone else that came along. That’s a pretty stacked team for handling Shigaraki for at least some time. If they had Deku, I’d even say their win is guaranteed.

We also get to see if Shigaraki is more durable than High Ends when Mirko kicks him or if she really can just one shot everybody.

I'd like to see that as well, like I said we can really see how strong some of these characters really are. Endeavor and Mirko are something I'm very curious about. Hope that we can get some Hawks scaling, though I have no idea if he'll take any direct hits or not.

If Mirko does tear Shigaraki's arm off with a single kick, does that mean she scales above or rated the same as 100%?

I'd like to see that as well, like I said we can really see how strong some of these characters really are. Endeavor and Mirko are something I'm very curious about. Hope that we can get some Hawks scaling, though I have no idea if he'll take any direct hits or not.

If Mirko does tear Shigaraki's arm off with a single kick, does that mean she scales above or rated the same as 100%?
she becomes an even bigger glass canon?

Mirko can oneshot everyone in the verse except USJ Nomu in that case

Last edited:
Doubt Uraraka or Tsui are going do any damage to or taking any direct hits from a Near High-End.

Considering it was warned that to Iida and Bakugo by Mirio that taking a direct hit would be very bad. I don't see it. Maybe Gang Orca could do something, or someone else who we didn't see. Izuku just one shots a Near High-End with 50% or something

Could we be getting 7-A Uraraka and Tsu? 👀
Idk Hori going wild with some of these matchups. He put Tsu, Gang Orca and Ochako up against 2 high ends??? And they agreed??? They either have a plan or are busted.

That’s also not talking about how Toga can just make clones of Shigaraki and Dabi whenever she wants after taking this fight seriously. So she can just spawn a bunch of 7-A characters at any point in time.

All I’m saying is if Ochako gets a quirk awakening and kills a Shigaraki clone or High End I won’t be surprised

Idk Hori going wild with some of these matchups. He put Tsu, Gang Orca and Ochako up against 2 high ends??? And they agreed??? They either have a plan or are busted.

That’s also not talking about how Toga can just make clones of Shigaraki and Dabi whenever she wants after taking this fight seriously. So she can just spawn a bunch of 7-A characters at any point in time.

All I’m saying is if Ochako gets a quirk awakening and kills a Shigaraki clone or High End I won’t be surprised
I know she's a rescue hero but imagine if she learns to increase gravity

I was thinking, the Near High Ends are like USJ nomu dumb right? If so Ochaco could just make them float and they couldn't do anything about it unless they can fly.

I was thinking, the Near High Ends are like USJ nomu dumb right? If so Ochaco could just make them float and they couldn't do anything about it unless they can fly.
This could be their original plan, to just float them so they don’t do anything crazy while they get pelted from other heroes.

Which, once again, is why it’s a fantastic thing Deku is here because Toga would tear that plan apart.

I wanted to bring up that the wording on Deku’s profile should probably be changed he can’t use 45% as his base limit unless he’s wearing the Mid Gauntlets. Bakugo stated previously that he has 30% as his base limit and 45% is just for moment of impact

The hospital scene implied that 45% is now his new 5%.

Since they were discussing the difference. And nowhere is it stated that he needs the Mid-Gauntlets to use 45% as his base limit. We aren't even told if 45% caused him pain or something, we don't know why Izuku was using 30% and 45% like that. 30% and 45% could be like 10% and 15% or it could've been like 20%, we don't know.

Can I see the statement of them saying he needs the Mid-Gauntlet for 45%? Since I don't have any recollection of it, so maybe I'm just forgetful.

Bakugo's statement was over a month ago, anything can change in fiction during that time.

Back