• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

See the barrier height here?

Here's a clean scan without my px scaling.

Really need a calc group members opinion, so got to wait until Therefir sees this. But if we say that Nine wasn't crouching at the moment of impact, but only when he was being pushed back. In fact I think that is the case because going frame by frame, Nine's silhouette seems to get smaller and smaller as Izuku's kick pushes him back.

So maybe the original calc is fine. Edit: Meaning all of the above I did was pointless but whatever.

Extra Edit: Nine's silhouette is clearly standing straight up and not crouching, he does crouch towards the end of the attack. The og calc should be perfectly fine then, no downgrades or upgrades required.

Last edited:
Actually about this, the calc for temiat missiles use 50% vaporization and 50% displacement. Wouldn't the result be closer if we used like 100% vaporization for temiat missiles so a little bit less outlierish?
Have to ask Therefir, but it was agreed that we couldn't say 100% say that everything was vaporized. So we met in the middle and decided on half vaporization.

Also that High 6-A result is such an outlier it isn't even funny, and shows the problem with KE storms. 9.2 Exatons or 9200 Petatons.

That surpasses Boros' Collapse Star Roaring Cannon, which was put a 1 Exaton.

That is over 9X higher than planet destruction! You all see how absurd this is getting? And it breaks the KE rules so no it wouldn't be right to begin with.
Let's go Deku Vs Boros

It also made me go through a variety of emotions before realizing I'm stupid and didn't check any work and just ended up in the same place as before that calc.

This is why I quit being a calc group member

yeah

just thought because they trained tougher under endeavor and fought tougher

maybe class 1-A works better?

I had the idea of separating the MHA calculations into primary or not (reviewing and trying to put all the ones currently used), but there were too many and... see for yourselves

I didn't know what to count as secondary, so I based myself on those who are only supportive in the profiles, because they climb to something higher

Some of these fights are even but others are gonna be stomps.

Irony that the real world is falling into chaos as this arc begins.

It seems that one of the characters is Crust's brother with a similar quirk. I don't think he is just there as a decoration so if he fights he might showcase better stats for the quirk since Crust died too soon to decay.

The USJ villains with hydrokinesis is back and on Toga's group. He will probably fight Tsuyu or Gang Orca.

Also my long awaited dream of Deku fighting High-ends might finally happen.

It seems Hawks blitzed past AFO aiming for his head but couldn't even cut his mask/helmet.

Ooooo now THIS is interesting.

Deku got taken to Toga because she doesn’t want to hurt him (at least not yet) but wants to ask him some questions. Which has resulted in him and Ochako actually facing her together. A necessary thing considering she’s gonna bust out the Clones soon.

Also an important thing to note: there are high ends at ALL of these fights. However, Deku managed to get the fight that has two of them. Unlucky or lucky? We’ll see how they’re handled as time goes on.

So let’s go over the other fights shall we?

First: AFO and crew vs Endeavor/Hawks and crew (+Tokoyami)

This fight is incredibly even all things considered. Endeavor is one of the few who can probably go toe to toe with AFO, and Hawks is still the fastest hero around, as shown with him managing to slash AFO’s new helmet. However, he’s also really weak since it didn’t even scratch it.

This seems to be a battle that’s going to have a lot of AFO talking with the big armies fighting in the back. Perhaps he’ll try to intervene with other fights? Or does he have tricks up his sleeve that could beat Endeavor? Only time will tell with this one.

Tokoyami is also a very interesting person to be there, I wonder what his role will be? Will he see his teacher Hawks fall or save him again? Or be the one needing saving? Very very interesting fight here. It seems to be the definitive “Pro Heroes vs Villains” fight.

Next: Dabi vs Shoto and Ingenium

Ah yes, the brotherly conflict continues. This time we’ll see if it can actually end. And the fight taking place in front of the All Might statue/Kamino? With the statue being re-graffiti’d? A big open space in the middle of the city for people to cut loose. I dare say we’re going to be seeing some high temperature back and forth in this one.

Iida seems to be squaring off with a high end, so if he starts hurting it, good lord. Perhaps this is where the bulk of the UA students went? This fight seems pretty unbalanced unless someone like Mirko is also here. Gonna be a VERY hard fought win, if not a loss if the heroes aren’t careful.

Third: Shigaraki vs Best Jeanist and Dynamight

Oh god no

This is… dangerous.

Deku was supposed to be here. He was supposed to help fight Tomura. And now he’s not. It’s just Bakugo, Jeanist and whoever else that’s there. This could be an absolutely catastrophic L for the heroes, especially if a High End is there. No joke, this could be the worst matchup yet.

Unless, however, Bakugo has the determination and power to actually stand up to Shiggy. If Cluster is truly strong enough to damage Shigaraki, there’s hope that the heroes can hold out long enough for Deku to get back there and fight Tomura. Because realistically, unless someone really really strong is over there to make up for Deku, it’s just going to be a race for time so Deku can get back.

Lets see if the heroes can stall the Symbol of Fear.

Lastly, Toga vs Deku and Uravity

The conclusion of an arc ladies and gentlemen. Toga is finally going to ask Deku her question, and get his answer to Twice and saving people. Tsu and Gang Orca are also there, but let’s be real and recognize the actual main attraction.

Deku and Ochako are going to have their work cut out for this one. Toga with Twices blood is definitely going to turn this fight into a struggle that no one could have predicted from the heroes, and on top of that, we’ve got TWO high ends here, because the extra one of the five left had to get shoved off somewhere. Thank goodness Deku is here honestly because IDK how they would’ve handled two high ends + Toga and her clones with the team so far presented.

This is going to be a passionate climax for the ages, but hopefully Deku can get out fast enough to go to U.A. and help them stop Shigaraki. I also feel Ochako is going to be showing out more as a battler here than ever before. This could easily be the most interesting fight until Deku vs Shigaraki.

———

And there we have it. The lines are set, ambushes have gone off and counters have already begun. Now we must sit back and watch as the final clash of ideals between Heroes and Villains takes off.

But how many of them are going to make it in one piece I wonder?

: Shigaraki vs Best Jeanist and Dynamight

Oh god no

This is… dangerous.

Deku was supposed to be here. He was supposed to help fight Tomura. And now he’s not. It’s just Bakugo, Jeanist and whoever else that’s there. This could be an absolutely catastrophic L for the heroes, especially if a High End is there. No joke, this could be the worst matchup yet.

Unless, however, Bakugo has the determination and power to actually stand up to Shiggy. If Cluster is truly strong enough to damage Shigaraki, there’s hope that the heroes can hold out long enough for Deku to get back there and fight Tomura. Because realistically, unless someone really really strong is over there to make up for Deku, it’s just going to be a race for time so Deku can get back.

Lets see if the heroes can stall the Symbol of Fear.
should bakugo get a new key if he actually does something to shigraki as he did train for a month with class 1-A and the pussycats?

I hear speed calcs were coming, hopefully gonna be big upgrade. Please Don’t tell me Russia ******* cockblocked our speed calcs.

Watching WHM and Gang Orca's range is truly ridiculously large compared to his sidekicks.

Beros is also pretty much a prototype for Nagant.

Looks like we might finally get to see Deku actually take on High-ends. I've always been curious how much % is needed to harm, beat, or tear through them. The Mirko enigma might finally be solved.

Back