• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

To me it looked like Mirko was punching with her robot arm, need to wait for clearer scans but could they have combat use?

If Mount Lady is shown to fight a High-End or even take a hit or do damage to AFO would she get a second key? As there is a high chance she is stronger than she was during Kamino. She was a rookie hero when we first met her, still very young and starting out around 1 year right? Since she debuted 10 months before Izuku got into U.A., and Kamino would happen a few months after.

Also we might actually get 7-A Bakugo after all, as long as Shigaraki hasn't dropped in physical strength. Though maybe Bakugo never gets hit by him and remains a glass cannon. Might see Izuku smack away a High-End, or maybe Gang Orca will take one on?

Really excited for Endeavor, Hawks, and the others taking on AFO. Really curious to see how all of that is going to go down.

To me it looked like Mirko was punching with her robot arm, need to wait for clearer scans but could they have combat use?

If Mount Lady is shown to fight a High-End or even take a hit or do damage to AFO would she get a second key? As there is a high chance she is stronger than she was during Kamino. She was a rookie hero when we first met her, still very young and starting out around 1 year right? Since she debuted 10 months before Izuku got into U.A., and Kamino would happen a few months after.

Also we might actually get 7-A Bakugo after all, as long as Shigaraki hasn't dropped in physical strength. Though maybe Bakugo never gets hit by him and remains a glass cannon. Might see Izuku smack away a High-End, or maybe Gang Orca will take one on?

Really excited for Endeavor, Hawks, and the others taking on AFO. Really curious to see how all of that is going to go down.
I kinda just assumed her arm would be useable in combat

She's never thrown a punch, and considering her Quirk I'd assume only her legs had real super strength. Sure her arms were probably strong, but it looked like she'd just prefer kicking. Though maybe she's punching with her arms to hold back and not kill the villains? Because they're pushing them back, wouldn't want to bisect them with her kick.

She did mention the High-Ends were easier than average villains after crushing its head. Assuming that is because she can't do that to normal villains for obvious reasons.

Bakugo must have gotten some new hacks or something, his current arsenal is way too weak for shigiraki
Bakugo can only make explosions, he can apply them differently yes, but he isn't going to start attacking the mind, soul, or using telekinesis. Cluster is his special move that he want to use against Shigaraki, and we still don't know how Cluster really works. This might actually do some major damage to him... or not and something else happens.

She's never thrown a punch, and considering her Quirk I'd assume only her legs had real super strength. Sure her arms were probably strong, but it looked like she'd just prefer kicking. Though maybe she's punching with her arms to hold back and not kill the villains? Because they're pushing them back, wouldn't want to bisect them with her kick.

She did mention the High-Ends were easier than average villains after crushing its head. Assuming that is because she can't do that to normal villains for obvious reasons.
Likely

I had the idea of separating the MHA calculations into primary or not (reviewing and trying to put all the ones currently used), but there were too many and... see for yourselves

I didn't know what to count as secondary, so I based myself on those who are only supportive in the profiles, because they climb to something higher
I improved it, how does it look now? Would it be okay to put it on the verse page?

Basically I moved these to secondaries

Ap&Durability:
  • Ingenium Base Attack Potency (U.A. Beginnings Saga)
  • Rikiya Katsukame Base Attack Potency
  • Earphone Jack's Attack Potency (U.A. Beginnings Saga)
  • Earphone Jack's Attack Power (With Amplifier Jack)
  • Dynamight's Grenadier Bracers Attack Potency (U.A. Beginnings Saga)
  • Can't Stop Twinkling's Attack Potency (Joint Training Arc)
  • Executor Villain Bot Shockwave
  • Enhanced Dark Shadow's Attack Potency
  • Bombers Self-Detonation Potency
  • Gran Torino Attack Potency
  • Yo Shindo Vibrate Attack Potency (Villain Hunt Arc)
  • Captain Celebrity Attack Potency
  • Deku's 20% Attack Potency
  • Ryukyu's Durability
  • Yo Shindo Tremoring Earth Attack Potency (Provisional Hero License Exam Arc)
  • Star and Stripe's Quirkless durability
Speed:
  • Mount Lady's Running Speed
Lifting Strength:
  • Captain Celebrity Lifting Strength

The mechanical arm will definitely be used for combat. From other images Hori has drawn of Mirko with the prosthetic arm, it just an ordinary prosthetic so the giant Hulk-like fist is definitely an add on. It will also pretty much change up her fighting style since she didn't fight with her hands before.

Wonder how the AFO battle will go and who exactly he will be facing. Endeavor is nowhere near AFO level and Hawks can't even harm AFO's helmet let alone the man himself. I hope Shishido, Mt Lady, and Pixie Bob (who I've always maintained has an OP quirk) get to show off. Also that dude that's definitely Twice brother might appear at the Shigaraki battlefield. It would be kinda funny but also tragic if he got killed by Shiggy just like Crust.

I just want to see if Endeavor can take a direct hit from AFO. Since a lot of people think AFO can one hit kill him with his Air Cannon attack. Want to see how Horikoshi really sees Endeavor's durability, like there is no speculation here... Unless it's stated that AFO is weaker than he was at Kamino or something.

Endeavor's flames are dangerous, and we'll likely see if AFO has Super Regeneration or not. I would not be surprised if he did or didn't to be honest.

Also Twice's brother?

Watching WHM:

Hawks
at least got to show off superspeed on the ground bot just in the air even if it was just for a short while.

Endeavor
could lift the Trigger Bomb over his head without activating his quirk. Nothing special but this might be his first actual on the screen lifting feat without using the thrust of his quirk.

Salaam
was pretty fast though again we can't tell exactly how fast but definitely faster than Sero and Mineta's running speed.

Beros
obviously prototype Nagant. Her arrows could penetrate a train car's roof. When she shot Deku, his phone was in the way and broke. The arrow don't go in all the way. Is the scene implying that the phone stopped it? Have no clue since in her last fight, her arrows were destroying massive chunks of a cliff. If the arrow she used on Deku had that much piercing power it would be a durability feat for him but unfortunately the studio had to dump in the phone there.

If Shishido has even half the personality of his Oumagadoki Zoo counterpart, he will be an instant fan favorite. There are not many top heroes left, so I hope Hori focuses on him for a chapter or 2 even if it is fighting a High-end.

I improved it, how does it look now? Would it be okay to put it on the verse page?

Basically I moved these to secondaries

Ap&Durability:
  • Ingenium Base Attack Potency (U.A. Beginnings Saga)
  • Rikiya Katsukame Base Attack Potency
  • Earphone Jack's Attack Potency (U.A. Beginnings Saga)
  • Earphone Jack's Attack Power (With Amplifier Jack)
  • Dynamight's Grenadier Bracers Attack Potency (U.A. Beginnings Saga)
  • Can't Stop Twinkling's Attack Potency (Joint Training Arc)
  • Executor Villain Bot Shockwave
  • Enhanced Dark Shadow's Attack Potency
  • Bombers Self-Detonation Potency
  • Gran Torino Attack Potency
  • Yo Shindo Vibrate Attack Potency (Villain Hunt Arc)
  • Captain Celebrity Attack Potency
  • Deku's 20% Attack Potency
  • Ryukyu's Durability
  • Yo Shindo Tremoring Earth Attack Potency (Provisional Hero License Exam Arc)
  • Star and Stripe's Quirkless durability
Speed:
  • Mount Lady's Running Speed
Lifting Strength:
  • Captain Celebrity Lifting Strength
I made some corrections, it should be fine to apply now.

Back