• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Am I the only one that finds it weird the High End and USJ Nomu scaling? High Ends were stated twice to be stronger than any Nomu but the USJ Nomu scales to them
Cause USJ Nomu scales to USJ All Might. I always used to think he didn't since All Might even had his arm wobbling even with Shock Absorption but someone mentioned that he does graze All Might's face in the manga.

Also no matter how strong the Nomu are biologically, that's without considering what quirks they even posses. If an ordinary white Nomu had a quirk like Endeavor it would still scale to top tiers even if it is considered inferior biologically.

Most High-end and Nomu scaling and people who discuss it completely ignore the Nomu's quirks yet we have seen some quirks can literally have them jump tiers.

The tentacle Nomu went from getting it's body shaved through like butter by Mirko's kicks to tanking them with the ribcage quirk. That's like 2 completely different tiers of defence.

Am I the only one that finds it weird the High End and USJ Nomu scaling? High Ends were stated twice to be stronger than any Nomu but the USJ Nomu scales to them
USJ Nomu is physically on par with All Might without any Quirks, as stated by Aizawa and shown when he can injury All Might with his attacks. Even blocking his attacks sends All Might back and heavily bruises his arm. Shigaraki is on par with USJ All Might and the USJ Nomu according to Aizawa once again.

And shared by Endeavor, who believes that Shigaraki is on par with All Might. Hood is superior to Endeavor, who can survived a direct hit from Shigaraki. Unless we say that Shigaraki held back 99% of his power, though that means High-Ends are vastly inferior to the USJ Nomu in all physical stats.

High-Ends and Shigaraki seems pretty comparable, with Shigaraki likely being superior but not by a large amount. USJ Nomu, USJ All Might, AFO Shigaraki, and High-Ends are basically comparable to each other. With obvious difference via any Quirks and possibly higher/lower strength but not to a huge degree.

Question, not saying this will happen nor do I want it to... But if Horikoshi has Mirko's kicks be strong enough to tear through one of Shigaraki's limbs, what would that do for the scaling? This is just something I've been wondering, I doubt it'll happen... In fact I doubt she'll ever land a hit on Shigaraki and if she does I'm certain he can take it.

But like I said, for curiosity sake, what would we do in that situation?

Last edited:
Question, not saying this will happen nor do I want it to... But if Horikoshi has Mirko's kicks be strong enough to tear through one of Shigaraki's limbs, what would that do for the scaling? This is just something I've been wondering, I doubt it'll happen... In fact I doubt she'll ever land a hit on Shigaraki and if she does I'm certain he can take it.

But like I said, for curiosity sake, what would we do in that situation?
That would just be more Mirko being Op as hell honestly. She’s the only character to absolutely rip through AM tier enemies like that, so idk what that would do for scaling just because she’s such an absurd case of being a glass cannon.

The real headscratcher is what happens if the USJ Nomu takes part in the final fight and Izuku one-shots it without even using 100%?
Pretty sure if he did it WITHOUT 100% that would just make whatever percent he does that at High 7-A. It would also mean he should be able to one shot everyone else here without question unless Shigaraki/AFO got way stronger somehow.

It would also mean that that percent is > Prime All Might. Which would be fun to see.

I hope we get to see Deku fight at least one High-end this upcoming fight so we can see where exactly he lies.
Well there’s 6 left and one of them is already here, so maybe.

On the other hand Shigaraki and AFO are in the same place, so Deku might have to find a way to separate the two immediately and handle one by himself. Assuming that is the real Shigaraki and not a clone of course.

So best case would be Deku getting AFO or Shigaraki alone and then High Ends being sent over as well. Other than that the High Ends are probably going to get taken out by the other heroes.

Aoyama should get Minor Resistance to Mind Manipulation after Ch. 343, considering his act was so good that All For One’s abilities to read lies and ill will were completely useless

I don't think he qualifies. The lie detection quirk was only introduced this chapter to make AFO being fooled even more incredulous.

There should be more to it in how they fooled him otherwise Hori wouldn't have even introduced the quirk in the main series in the first place.

If AFO didn't mention that he had a lie detector quirk, no one would even question how he got fooled.

Alright boys, here’s how I think we structure these revisions so there aren’t like 7 active at the same time:

First off is the WHM revision. That is more important than any other revision, unless next chapter Deku one shots Shigaraki or something else crazy happens. This revision should lead into Deku getting his profiles split into two, which will massively help in keeping it cohesive, which it currently is not.

Next should be the Nagant speed CRT for the top tiers. That should be simple to discuss but we know how that line of thinking goes.

After that, Earthy and Rusty can do their hidden revision jutsu’s if they want or are ready.

Around that same time, I will be doing the 30% Deku revision.

Anything I’m missing?

I don't see why it wouldn't be even if Deku was somehow using 30% he would still need to be updated, plus he had burn marks on his face during the training

Back