• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

YOOOOOO MONOMA HIT THEM WITH THE USJ STRATEGY!

HE’S CUT ALL THE VILLAINS OFF AND IS GONNA TELEPORT THEM AWAY FOR SEPARATE FIGHTS! HE’S LITERALLY THE KEY TO THE PLAN!!! THAT’S MY GUY!

Also Shinso got his costume! So he’s going to be fighting too!!

All of class 1-A have portal’d in, Shoto stopped an attack from Dabi, and All For One is still being caught off guard.

It’s looking up for the heroes! Now they just have to actually win these individual fights. And get ready for the BS Spinner and his mutant quirk crew are going to be doing soon.

Endeavor and Todoroki are going to fight Dabi, and probably win against him.

The high-ends will most likely be handled by most of the people in the top 10 categories of heroes.

Shigaraki will probably be handled by both Deku and another heavy-hitter like Bakugo.

Idk what'll happen to AFO, but I'm assuming the heroes know how to deal with him.

And the rest of the villains will be going up against the heroes of Class 1-A.

AFO is out here stuck playing chess while the heroes are playing ******* 4th-dimensional Shogi. They played this man so hard...

Endeavor and Todoroki are going to fight Dabi, and probably win against him.

The high-ends will most likely be handled by most of the people in the top 10 categories of heroes.

Shigaraki will probably be handled by both Deku and another heavy-hitter like Bakugo.

Idk what'll happen to AFO, but I'm assuming the heroes know how to deal with him.

And the rest of the villains will be going up against the heroes of Class 1-A.

AFO is out here stuck playing chess while the heroes are playing ******* 4th-dimensional Shogi. They played this man so hard...
U must be a bot because I made this comment 😂

Last edited:
Mach 1 is the speed of sound, transonic ends at Mach 1.1 .
Source? Sounds like someone made that up.

You can literally break the sound barrier at 770 Miles an hour, which is slightly slower than Mach 1.05. So, does breaking the sound barrier not qualify you for supersonic speed then?

The way our speed tiers are classified put anything between Mach 0.9 and Mach 1.1 at Transonic.

Though technically, Supersonic is just anything over Mach 1.

Storm calcs are a no go right now, since there are issues with density and air pushing shockwaves or something. However Nine being crouched was something I didn't realize and can adjust for the other calcs. I have no idea what he is doing to find the island size, so I'll ignore that part.

6-C and Massively Hypersonic 100%. Never mind.

Last edited:
Also that High 6-A result is such an outlier it isn't even funny, and shows the problem with KE storms. 9.2 Exatons or 9200 Petatons.

That surpasses Boros' Collapse Star Roaring Cannon, which was put a 1 Exaton.

That is over 9X higher than planet destruction! You all see how absurd this is getting? And it breaks the KE rules so no it wouldn't be right to begin with.

Possible problem, the missile attack which almost killed the Nomu was 6.4 Gigatons. Yet 100% did less damage to Shigaraki than the missiles did to the Nomu. Shigaraki didn't want to take that attack and judging by how easily the Nomu died, him taking the blast would've allowed Star to kill him.

Yet he is able to take dozens of attacks that are over 2X stronger than the missiles just fine?
Actually about this, the calc for temiat missiles use 50% vaporization and 50% displacement. Wouldn't the result be closer if we used like 100% vaporization for temiat missiles so a little bit less outlierish?

Actually wait a minute.

I don't know how he got the shield so small or the wall so big, but doing it myself makes the wall 38.70 m

Wall Height = 38.70 m (38 px)

Island Height = 1843.34 m or 1.84 km (1810 px)

Island Height = 1.84 (93 px)

Explosion Diameter = 37.98 km (1920 px)

Explosion Radius = 18.99 km

Formula: Y = (x / 0.28)^3 / 1000

Y is the yield in megatons, and x is the radius in kilometers.

Y = (18.99/0.28)^3/1000 = 311.96 Megatons

Divide this by two since it's non-nuclear, and divide by two again because both Deku and Bakugo did this.

100% = 77.99 Megatons (City level+)

Downgrade times again?
now thats kind of scary

Back