• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Where is Low 7-C coming from again? Pretty sure the calcs I’ve seen were just 8-A+ for Howitzer and 300+ tons for 20%.
Current Bakugou may very well be Low 7-C. The feat was like 860 tons or so, and it shouldn’t be a stretch to assume Bakugou got 20% stronger with Condensed Explosions

Also 20% Deku should be relative to Bakugou at the time he performed that feat

Current Bakugou may very well be Low 7-C. The feat was like 860 tons or so, and it shouldn’t be a stretch to assume Bakugou got 20% stronger with Condensed Explosions

Also 20% Deku should be relative to Bakugou at the time he performed that feat
The feat was from his Howitzer, which I am going to CRT to have be separate from his normal physicals. So it wouldn’t scale to 20%, which has its own 8-A feat anyway, and if it’s high enough will make 30% higher too.

Bakugo would be relative to 10-15% not 20%. So he and Todoroki will be 8-B, which doesn’t really change the scaling much for the war.

That does mean his Cluster is stronger than the 8-A Howitzer though since they’re the strongest explosions he’s ever done. So if it’s high enough, those might actually be Low 7-C if not higher depending on who he starts hurting with them.

That does mean his Cluster is stronger than the 8-A Howitzer though since they’re the strongest explosions he’s ever done. So if it’s high enough, those might actually be Low 7-C if not higher depending on who he starts hurting with them.
Hopefully we also get High Hypersonic+ Bakugou via scaling to 45% Deku

Alright so that’s 3 revisions.
I actually have my own revision planned, which if passed would upgrade a few characters. Though I'm waiting for just one thing to happen in the manga, and if it does... well the last complain against my upgrades should go away. But if it doesn't... well I'll just let it be lost in the dark forever.

Though I'd also like to do something with Vigilantes in the future.

I actually have my own revision planned, which if passed would upgrade a few characters. Though I'm waiting for just one thing to happen in the manga, and if it does... well the last complain against my upgrades should go away. But if it doesn't... well I'll just let it be lost in the dark forever.

Though I'd also like to do something with Vigilantes in the future.
Vigilantes is probably ending soon so yeah

She doesn’t have enough feats for a profile I’d say. She’s only got like 3 very, very short instances of combat where she doesn’t really do much other than activate her quirk and stand there.
We have profiles for Doctor Garaki (who literally has no combat feats) and the 1-B fodder, who have 2 minutes of screen time. I don’t see why she’d be far fetched

Leaks are out, and this is the last chapter of the cooldown arc.

Deku and Ochako talk? Next chapter the fighting actually begins maybe? Or at least the start? A 4 day long war maybe since that’s when Shigaraki wakes up? Or will he get up early?

Very good chapter imo, wrapped up stuff quick and got us where we needed. Also Deku and Ochako. That always warrants 10/10.

I sincirely doubt we're just going to get Ochaco vs. Toga 3.0.
They’ve never had an actual fight with a conclusion and one of Ochaco’s biggest goals is essentially what Deku wants for Tomura. No way they don’t fight each other, especially when Toga is at the absolute peak of being what she loves and a major threat for the heroes on par with AFO. I’d be heavily disappointed if Toga goes out without fighting Ochako again when their character dynamic is reaching its peak.

It's going to be a Warzone on Twitter 😭
xxJqtNl.png

Hello everyone. It’s my first time posting so apologies if I'm asking in the wrong section, but do you guys think current deku could do well against the USJ Nomu?

Last edited:
Current Deku > USJ All Might, so yea I'd say mid diff
USJ All Might is = in physical strength to Shigaraki who overpowered Izuku, and had him coughing up blood with a single elbow strike to the gut.

Considering that the USJ Nomu only took minor damage from over 300 Plus Ultra punches from All Might. I imagine Izuku actually defeating it would pose a problem, since I don't think even Fa Jin could take it down.

Restraining with Blackwhip would be difficult, but not impossible as shown with Shigaraki. But I don't know what he'd do after that.

The only real problem is Shock Absorption, and physical attacks being Izuku's main thing. I don't see him doing more than All Might at best, which means he might be capable of blowing it away with some kind of Fa Jin combination. Of course whatever Izuku's final Quirk could easily shift this.

Without Shock Absorption, I'd give it to Izuku.

A 100% + Fa Jin combination could actually do something. I'm actually really hoping to see a Faux 200% in the actual series, I don't care what it does I just want it to happen.

Back