• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

We don't know where it is, just that they have him in custody.

He might be in Central Hospital, as that is where they've been studying the Nomu. Though it is possible they're keeping him in some undisclosed location for reasons... Imagine if they have him with Gigantomachia, doubt they'd be that dumb but it'd be something to have that thing alongside Machia.

I hope Machia has some kind of role, and I still have some vain hope to see Re-Destro in battle again. Though I feel like we've missed that chance at this point.

Last edited:
So, as a roll call:

Kamino-level AFO
AFO Shigaraki (4-Day cooldown)
6 Near High Ends
Toga with Twice’s Quirk
Dabi
Spinner
Army of Mutant Quirk users following Spinner (including sludge villain)
Overseas Villains
Dozens of escaped villains
Remaining PLF members

The villains sure are sitting pretty despite the first war. They definitely have the firepower to get Machia or USJ Nomu out of their jail cells if they find them or care to.

Heck, throw all 6 NHE’s at Deku while Toga and the armies fight the heroes and AFO can spring Machia himself.

Heck, throw all 6 NHE’s at Deku while Toga and the armies fight the heroes and AFO can spring Machia himself.
This suddenly made me want a point in the upcoming war where Deku stands his ground against every villain after other heroes have been defeated. Like Madara vs the shinobi alliance but instead Deku vs Villains. Most definitely not going to happen but would be the coldest moment in the series IMO.

This suddenly made me want a point in the upcoming war where Deku stands his ground against every villain after other heroes have been defeated. Like Madara vs the shinobi alliance but instead Deku vs Villains. Most definitely not going to happen but would be the coldest moment in the series IMO.
One day, we can hope, that the scene from the season 2 opening with Deku facing down all the villains becomes a reality. Maybe this war will be it.

This war does seem a LOT more structured than the one that burst out at the hospital and villa. And where there is structure, there is always room for chaotic moments on the battlefield.

Both sides know what they want, have goals, and know the other side is going to attack. That already has great potential for some epic saves and upsets, especially since the whole thing is actually going to last more than a day since Shigaraki has to wake up.

Like imagine a group of 1-A running into a NHE when they’re supposed to just be fighting some mutant quirk guys? Or what Toga could do to the heroes now that she can clone herself and others?

So much potential here, and I hope Horikoshi exploits as much of it as he can. I want the PLF War but better in every way.

Also let Deku/AFO just flex on some people to further show the gap between them and the others

This war does seem a LOT more structured than the one that burst out at the hospital and villa. And where there is structure, there is always room for chaotic moments on the battlefield.

Both sides know what they want, have goals, and know the other side is going to attack. That already has great potential for some epic saves and upsets, especially since the whole thing is actually going to last more than a day since Shigaraki has to wake up.

Like imagine a group of 1-A running into a NHE when they’re supposed to just be fighting some mutant quirk guys? Or what Toga could do to the heroes now that she can clone herself and others?

So much potential here, and I hope Horikoshi exploits as much of it as he can. I want the PLF War but better in every way.

Also let Deku/AFO just flex on some people to further show the gap between them and the others
What most people don't realize is that the actual confrontation between the heroes and villains doesn't have to take place in a single day as the Paranormal Liberation Front War did. Actually, wars can span over the course of several months, if not years. So both the heroes and villains will have time to regroup and retreat to plan out their next plan of attack if anything goes bad.

To say the least, this is why I'm not skeptical about Horikoshi being able to deliver this.

What most people don't realize is that the actual confrontation between the heroes and villains doesn't have to take place in a single day as the Paranormal Liberation Front War did. Actually, wars can span over the course of several months, if not years. So both the heroes and villains will have time to regroup and retreat to plan out their next plan of attack if anything goes bad.

To say the least, this is why I'm not skeptical about Horikoshi being able to deliver this.
Yeah, people underestimate just how LONG 4 days can be. It’s more than enough time to wrap up a lot of plot lines while having great fights, just depends on how Horikoshi paces himself with that “1 year left” statement.

I can definitely imagine seeing a lot of characters returning to participate in this war. Gentle Criminal for one. Maybe Nagant? Mirko definitely.

Yeah, people underestimate just how LONG 4 days can be. It’s more than enough time to wrap up a lot of plot lines while having great fights, just depends on how Horikoshi paces himself with that “1 year left” statement.

I can definitely imagine seeing a lot of characters returning to participate in this war. Gentle Criminal for one. Maybe Nagant? Mirko definitely.
I wanna see Hori introduce some new villains into the play too. MHA is getting a lot of more powerful heroes on the side, including Nagant most likely (who could probably slam the top 10 heroes). They need to introduce new ppl with strong abilities

Hope y’all ready then cause we gonna see more death from people we loved oh so much. Hell we possibly could see even someone in 1-A or a student in general dying

Hey can you guys come up with second users quirk ? Just guess.anyone can say. I want to see what therefir opinion on this.Also has anyone played mha rumble.

That's hard to believe when Horikoshi couldn't even kill Gran Torino, a character who has no reason to be alive and was essentially removed from the plot either way.

So I would rather not to get my hopes up.
That’s also one of my flaws of the series; it needs to be more high stakes

That's hard to believe when Horikoshi couldn't even kill Gran Torino, a character who has no reason to be alive and was essentially removed from the plot either way.

So I would rather not to get my hopes up.
That’s not really a fair comparison to what’s coming, because he was injured in the fight that was meant to weaken the heroes not defeat them.

Everything leading up to this war has been about beating the heroes down for the final confrontation, where numbers aren’t on their side. The ambush earlier was never where the heroes, at least the ones we know, should have died en masse, especially the kids. They were taken along but kept in the back, not at the forefront, not intended to fight and die like the pros were.

Now they are the front line. Now they’re facing the exact same threats the pros who died faced. There are no more safety cushions, and they are all heading into this fight with the acknowledgment that they could die, with no safety in an ambush or preemptive measures.

I will not be surprised at all to see some student death from what’s coming. It’s just whether Horikoshi does indeed kill them or not, since this is going to be the closing chapter for everything we’ve experienced in the manga so far.

When the movie comes out in blu ray in Japan, so we can actually calculate some feats that aren't cam footage.

So that means no sooner than February 16th, likely some time after that. Will need to time to calculate any feats, and any interesting statements.

Don't hold out too much hope for Bones, unfortunately.

And I bet even Bleach anime return will have better animation when it comes out alongside MHA season 6.

I think everyone would love to see Ufotable animate every single shonen action series. Those people better be treated like kings, they deserve it after everything I've seen.

Seriously though, Season 6 has to go crazy considering the Arc. Right now we don't even have a rumor of a new movie coming out, so this is already looking better. Bones can do some impressive stuff, so I'm hoping that they pull out all the stops for Season 6.

Ufotable should not be a standard, they're just another level of existence all together. But we need something that surpassing Season 2 ep 10.

I don't want Bones to pull a Studio Gallop.
Gallop exhausted their resources into YGO DSOD (A movie) so hard that the animation quality of the Yugioh Anime never recovered to the point they were replaced by another studio.

Back