• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A bunny and a rabbit have a brawl

Miruko vs Carrot
7-A key is used for Carrot
Speed is equalized

Who wins?
Profiles:

The One Piece verse page hasn't been updated with the calcs, so I don't know what she scales to.

But I'll list Mirko's stats. Her kicks are strong enough to tear apart the bodies of 640 MT characters, but her durability downscales to baseline 100 MT. Since she was heavily injured by a 640 MT attack, even though she weakened the impact with her legs. With an implication that she wouldn't be able to move had she not done that.

The One Piece verse page hasn't been updated with the calcs, so I don't know what she scales to.

But I'll list Mirko's stats. Her kicks are strong enough to tear apart the bodies of 640 MT characters, but her durability downscales to baseline 100 MT. Since she was heavily injured by a 640 MT attack, even though she weakened the impact with her legs. With an implication that she wouldn't be able to move had she not done that.
So Miruko is 640 MT, and Carrot has to be inferior to 500 MT since her AP isn’t Mountain+. Meaning that Carrot might still be able to oneshot her

If Carrot has a one shot in her scaling chain, than yes that'd be possible.

Though without one, there needs to be a difference of 7.5X. While Mirko would most likely be incapable of moving from a attack from a 640 MT character, Carrot would be weaker than them so I assume she'd be able to take some hits. And note that Mirko's legs would have 640 MT dura. Since her legs don't break when she attacks.

Can't make any decision until I know where Carrot scales to, and the level of her combat skills.

Taking that at face value. That is around 2X weaker than 640 MT. Enough to cause some good damage, 3X above her dura, but not enough to one shot.

Mirko's kicks are strong enough to tear apart 640 MT Dura characters. So her kicks should rip off Carrot's body parts in the same way, as she is even less durable.

How skilled is Carrot in hand to hand combat? I know Mirko can keep going after taking a beating, so it'll take some damage to put her down. And Carrot would have to make sure she doesn't get hit a single time. So would you say she's good enough to do that?

How skilled is Carrot in hand to hand combat? I know Mirko can keep going after taking a beating, so it'll take some damage to put her down. And Carrot would have to make sure she doesn't get hit a single time. So would you say she's good enough to do that?
Mirko is very skilled considering her martial arts capabilities in the past, and her acrobatics with her moves. I don’t know Carrot’s skill though

How skilled is Carrot in hand to hand combat?
Well, she's been a warrior since childhood. Among her best feats is outsmarting Charlotte Daifuku, who manages to keep up a fight with Sanji (however, she didn't attack daifuku or engage in a serious fight, just dodged all of his attacks). She also impressed Chopper with her combat techniques (Chopper who previously defeated skilled martial artists like Kumadori), and also has great mobility and reaction, being able to dodge with relative ease from an attack from Zoro and immediately counterattack. It's worth mentioning her senses, which allow her to dodge blows outside her line of sight. Carrot could also maintain distance with her flight and great jumping power (she can jump even above the clouds), and attack with electrical strikes.

I vote for Mirko too; low-diff. She has good pain tolerance to withstand all of Carrot's attacks, even the electric ones. Carrot wouldn't have known the difference between the two at first hand, so as she doesn't usually attack from a distance or avoid the enemy, but instead rushes towards them, she would suffer her misfortune, being easily overpowered by Mirko's AP (I don't know between the two who would be more skilled in combat, I'm considering them equivalent). The time limit of Carrot's Suulong form and Mirko's shockwaves (which wouldn't be easy to dodge) also greatly strengthen the heroine's victory.

Back