• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Deku

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Garou the "Monster" vs Izuku Midoriya "Deku"

This matchup is dedicated to Timmy.

Conditions:
  • Strongest versions of Garou and Deku are used.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Both contestants start 1 km away.
  • Deku is aided by Eri

Attack Potency:
  • Garou: 2.4 Gigatons
  • Deku: 1 Gigaton

Last edited:
Deku can throw just a couple of hits before getting completely exhausted in his 100%. Garou takes this easily.

Oh god, the very moment Garou became High 7 A again, I knew that a flood of Garou matchups will come soon.

Guys, can we focus on the matchup at hand pls.

Right, I really, really don't see how Deku can even touch Garou here. He massively outskills, not to mention he can't stay in this form for long.

Right, I really, really don't see how Deku can even touch Garou here. He massively outskills, not to mention he can't stay in this form for long.
Deku has Eri and Class T LS with Black Whip

In this situation then if, Deku has the higher stamina but the problem is that the AP gap is so close that even if Deku tries to outlast Garou, Garou will just reactive evo until Deku can't run from him or play the range game and oneshot him.

And his ls won't be a factor realistically due to the skill advantage

Deku has Eri and Class T LS with Black Whip
Well then can Deku restrain Garou for a day? And on that note, will blackwhip even catch Garou? A guy with analytical prediction and instinctive reactions to the point where he dodges shit even while day dreaming? Does blackwhip have like a homing effect to it that just travels to the target automatically or does Deku have to control it?

Garou would need to get Eri off of Deku for him to be capable of doing significant damage. The problem is, given Garou's character, he wouldn't just kill her.

Why do I feel like Garou massively outskill in everything else except Lifting Strength? (unless Garou starts to no diff Tatsumaki telekinesis powers)

Why do I feel like Garou massively outskill in everything else except Lifting Strength? (unless Garou starts to no diff Tatsumaki telekinesis powers)

ERI being here makes this matchup a lot more interesting

Bruh- I think I should just wait for the MHA supporters y'all gotta chill out with the Garou fanboying 🤣🤔

ERI being here makes this matchup a lot more interesting
Garou with his martial arts without needing to touch Deku and Eri with his own body
emoji-shitpost.gif

Garou would be apprehensive about attacking Deku cause the shockwaves will travel to Eri too. So, that's a massive no no.
On another note. Aren't both Deku and Eri are kids/children? Garou is not able to use any of his lethal techniques then. Only WSRSF.

Eri's power doesn't work on command at this level.

She was only able to give Mirio back his Quirk and her horn went back to normal. She can only hold off 100% when her power is out of control. However eventually her power will go so out of control that she'll erase Izuku out of existence. Her reverse will surpass the speed that he damages his body. Aizawa needed to save him.

However Infinite 100% might not work anymore, since the rate of Izuku's injury doesn't match up with her Quirk. His body has become more durable and he takes less damage from 100% than he use to be. It may work out first, but Eri's reverse will outclass the damage of Izuku's body and erase him out of existence.

Garou stomps horribly with sheer skill, as Blackwhip is an absolutely easy attack he can avoid or deflect. And I'm confident in Garou being capable of just shattering Izuku's entire body with a single blow. As he's over 2X weaker than PS, who he did that too.

Garou doesn't even need to do that, just last like a minute and Eri will kill Izuku.

She was only able to give Mirio back his Quirk and her horn went back to normal. She can only hold off 100% when her power is out of control. However eventually her power will go so out of control that she'll erase Izuku out of existence.

How Infinite 100% probably doesn't work any more, since the rate of Izuku's injury doesn't match up with her Quirk anymore. His body has become more durable and he takes less damage from 100% than he use to be. It may work out first, but Eri's reverse will outclass the damage of Izuku's body and erase him out of existence.

Garou stomps horribly with sheer skill, as Blackwhip is an absolutely easy attack he can avoid or deflect. And I'm confident in Garou being capable of just shattering Izuku's entire body with a single blow. As he's over 2X weaker than PS, who he did that too.

Garou doesn't even need to do that, just last like a minute and Eri will kill Izuku.
Oh, and here I thought that Eri would be an advantage...

Oh, and here I thought that Eri would be an advantage...
She almost killed Izuku, if Aizawa didn't stop her she would've erased him.

And I highly doubt Overhaul lasted even two minutes, which means that her reverse speed surpasses his injury speed very quickly.

She was only able to give Mirio back his Quirk and her horn went back to normal. She can only hold off 100% when her power is out of control. However eventually her power will go so out of control that she'll erase Izuku out of existence. Her reverse will surpass the speed that he damages his body. Aizawa needed to save him.

However Infinite 100% might not work anymore, since the rate of Izuku's injury doesn't match up with her Quirk. His body has become more durable and he takes less damage from 100% than he use to be. It may work out first, but Eri's reverse will outclass the damage of Izuku's body and erase him out of existence.

What if Deku throws Eri at Garou

What if Deku throws Eri at Garou
He wouldn't do that even if you bloodlusted him.

Since it'd be easier to have Izuku bring Eri to Garou, instead of leaving her defenselessly in the air. But in character he would never throw her.

He wouldn't do that even if you bloodlusted him.

Since it'd be easier to have Izuku bring Eri to Garou, instead of leaving her defenselessly in the air. But in character he would never throw her.
If he was to get her to touch him wouldn't that be a wincon?

Back