• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Or the High End simply wasn't hit directly, and after it was hit it regenerated the majority of the damage done to it.

Or the High End simply wasn't hit directly, and after it was hit it regenerated the majority of the damage done to it.
Yeah, no it was a direct hit, star aimed directly for it, you can argue about regenerating damage if you really want to, but it's a pointless argument the fact is it took a direct hit from the attack and didn't get major damage to it's exposed brain after already severely injured. That's a really impressive feat no matter how you look at it. [/ISPOILER]

Maybe this High End is different from the ones in the War arc. I'm calling it now that Shigaraki is using a new nomu like a Super High End.
You do raise a good point. There's nothing directly scaling this High-End to the others; for all we know it could have a super endurance Quirk that lets it stay alive after the attack whereas other High-Ends may have been killed off by it.

You do raise a good point. There's nothing directly scaling this High-End to the others; for all we know it could have a super endurance Quirk that lets it stay alive after the attack whereas other High-Ends may have been killed off by it.
Let's wait for the officials to drop before fully discussing the legitimacy of this feat, we can discuss it at length when we get full context and details, profiles changes aren't coming out till at least post-fight. We can debate in detail on this later.

the lasers did more damage to shiggy than deku and the high end took far less damage from the lasers than shiggy, this high-end lowkey number 1 in-verse via feats
It doesn't look like the high end took the giant laser thing at all from what it looked like in the last chapter. It's pretty clear Tomura was the only one who took the giant laser spear.

Ok Mb in this chapter you do see it get hit and it looks like it takes comparable damage, Tomura's looks more graphic because it's more in focus but you can see both of their bodies are burning away, on that page.

Heavily damaged, burning away Nomu with its brain exposed and flesh melting off so bad it’s basically a skeleton hops up and gets hit with even MORE lasers that pierce through it and THEN gets hit with missiles DIRECTLY, because Star was aiming for him, and still survives enough to blow up at Shigaraki’s command.

You’re damn straight if it was at peak condition it would have just straight up survived the missiles easier.

Definitely not. He and everyone already admitted inferiority to 100% speed.
They needed a whole rube goldberg mission to keep up with Deku's 100% speed.

Iida' Recipro turbo + Bakugou's Cluster Explosions + Todoroki's FlashFreeze Heatwave + Ochako zero gravity + Mina's acid armor + Dark Shadow + Sato + Shoji
IsP6yhC.jpeg

i don't know if anyone cares but godlycharmander inspired me to do a recalc of the heroes rising stuff using this: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/standard-atmosphere-d_604.html, as a basis and got 24 gigatons for deku and bakugo, remember that this is a highball considering how the cloud density should be even bellow that considering the study and there is no proof of a vaccum being created
all: 82.06m/22px
Island: 1047px = (1047/22)*82.06 = 3905.31m

Now let's replace the values. That's the fun part.

Island Diameter = 2.54 km (Old)/3.90531km(New)

Storm Radius = (23.60/2.54)*3.90531 = 36.2855574803/2 = 18.1427787401 km

Storm Height = (14.06/2.54)*3.90531 = 21.617582126km

We put these values on this Cylinder Calculator to get the volume of this storm cloud.

Volume = 22354.481370966 km^3 or 22354481370966 m^3

Now, the storm is over 20km in height, ontop of being over 10km above the ground, so the air density should be 0.01841kg/m³, as opposed to the normal 1.007kg/m³

Density of cloud air below 0.01841kg/m³ kg/m^3. (But I'm gonna use it as a high end)

Mass = 22354481370966 x 0.01841kg/m³ = 411546002039 Kilograms

speed :
76931.0926604 m/s

Kinetic Energy = 1/12*411546002039*(76931.0926604 )^2 : 2.0297425e+20/2 : 1.0148712e+20 : 24 gigatons for each

Last edited:
They needed a whole rube goldberg mission to keep up with Deku's 100% speed.

Iida' Recipro turbo + Bakugou's Cluster Explosions + Todoroki's FlashFreeze Heatwave + Ochako zero gravity + Mina's acid armor + Dark Shadow + Sato + Shoji
IsP6yhC.jpeg
Gonna send this picture every time I see someone say the students can help Deku beat Shigaraki by directly fighting alongside him

i don't know if anyone cares but godlycharmander inspired me to do a recalc of the heroes rising stuff using this: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/standard-atmosphere-d_604.html, as a basis and got 24 gigatons for deku and bakugo, remember that this is a highball considering how the cloud density should be even bellow that considering the study and there is no proof of a vaccum being created
Aight.

I think we need to revise cloud stuff first though? Has that gone anywhere for Charmander? Cause that’s a wiki wide issue, so it shouldn’t be relegated to just MHA.

Aight.

I think we need to revise cloud stuff first though? Has that gone anywhere for Charmander? Cause that’s a wiki wide issue, so it shouldn’t be relegated to just MHA.
yeah , we need to fix that first i am trying to gather info so i can make a thread about it , wanna help ?, because unless we fix cloud calculations this will remain an outlier no matter what

So if we do have Shigiraki scaling to the explosion will there be like a note on his profile saying he should be capable of surviving it if a high end nomu was used as a meat shield against it and survived or smth?

So if we do have Shigiraki scaling to the explosion will there be like a note on his profile saying he should be capable of surviving it if a high end nomu was used as a meat shield against it and survived or smth?
Yeah it's a little weird, but we will have to note it, but let's keep this talk until officials guys.

Aight.

I doubt we'll ever use that calc due to the outlier nation, but I also never though tier 6 MHA would ever be anything more than a Meme so pop off guys.

It would be his scaling chain to the High Ends, then a link to the calc for the High End that survived that missile barrage, while heavily injured.

yeah , we need to fix that first i am trying to gather info so i can make a thread about it , wanna help ?, because unless we fix cloud calculations this will remain an outlier no matter what
I can’t really help with calcs, math is not my strong suit, but I will be present if the thread starts taking off.

Back