• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

A High End Nomu leaped into like 10 state of the art intercontinental ballistic missiles being slam dunked into its head by Star and Stripe’s stand and survived practically fully in tact, despite being pierced through with lasers right before taking the missiles.

And the feat is apparently around 6-C from the destruction left behind of the missiles.
Do you have the scan or link?

I thought the lasers were only bending when Star was using New Order on them?
That is why i said that they may break the bending rule , not that they do in fact break it

One can argue that star making them holdable do not justify they bending like a string in parts she ain't even touching

Also, we need a calc of Star reacting to and grabbing all those missiles mid flight, that was pretty cool.
It is pretty cool but I don't think they're groundbreaking in terms of overall verse speed, but it is a good supporting feat.

Yeah, It only looks like they meet the realistic source / refraction rule, if we got someone calling them photons/light we'd get three but looks like light speed MHA will have to wait for a little bit longer.

Should Star’s giant form have a key when her profile is made?
Nah it should just be higher, Shigaraki took hits from both and suffered about the same in terms of damage(he had a bloody nose from the giant and bloody lip from regular star).

The giant's reaction should be equal to Star since she's controlling it. While I don't think she directly scales to its durability she scales to Shigaraki who scales to the nuke anyway.

While I would love to use that these missiles are explicitly stated to be cruise missiles, not ballistic missiles, we can use it as a high ball if we assume futuristic technology, but it's safer to stick with > Mach 6.
True, officials call them Cruise missles, but the initial translations called them Ballistic.

Gonna need a translator to confirm which is more accurate

True, officials call them Cruise missles, but the initial translations called them Ballistic.

Gonna need a translator to confirm which is more accurate
Regardless, it's not going to be much more than a supporting feat either way with MHS Deku blitzing bullets, though I would have liked a more clear feat like that one, the feats we have for HHS and MHS are both kind of sketchy. (They're both calced blitz feats which are traditionally very sketchy versus the star feats which are very clear cut)

You know what we really need?

Someone to calc the Heroes Rising feat again, but no lowballing or shying around.

If it’s 6-B, I wanna see it be 6-B.

Outlier, no outlier, dumb or not, that feat is long overdue for a true representation of what it is.
It is 158 gigatons using the current size for nabu island right?

Concerning the recent chapter, something tells me that Cassie would manage to impose a rule on Shiggy directly because he touched her.
Won’t work cause he’s doing the whole identity crisis thing, which she doesn’t know about. If she could apply rules to him he would’ve lost easily lol.

It is 158 gigatons using the current size for nabu island right?
If I remember correctly, the latest calc for the feat is Earthyboy’s calc, which puts it at 6 gigatons for Deku and Bakugo. Idk if it’s an accurate version anymore though, since as you say, Nabu’s island size is different, and apparently larger than first expected.

Concerning the recent chapter, something tells me that Cassie would manage to impose a rule on Shiggy directly because he touched her.
Don't think so personally, I don't see why that would change the name requirement, but I guess if we assume there are things we don't know about her quirk, sure. But all of this would have to be faster than Shigaraki could steal the quirk. Now the only time we've ever seen a Quirk stolen on screen I think was in a flashback with AFo and it was pretty quick, but I can't say if Shigaraki would be slower, equal, or faster, we have to see. I highly doubt SnS would be able to resist through force like OFA, so the only cop-outs I see are

-Endeavor gets there in time to stop him, but if that's the case I don't think this would change much as Shigaraki would probably just end up taking both their quirks as he looks like he almost completely recovered by the time he grabbed SnS.

-A new hero shows up from some other country

-SNS creates a rule in .5 seconds

-AFO doesn't work for some reason or another(Highly doubt it as we just did that with Deku and in that case, OFA had a stated resistance).

Last edited:
Don't think so personally, I don't see why that would change the name requirement, but I guess if we assume there are things we don't know about her quirk, sure. But all of this would have to be faster than Shigaraki could steal the quirk. Now the only time we've ever seen a Quirk stolen on screen I think was in a flashback with AFo and it was pretty quick, but I can't say if Shigaraki would be slower, equal, or faster, we have to see. I highly doubt SnS would be able to resist through force like OFA, so the only cop-outs I see are

-Endeavor gets there in time to stop him, but if that's the case I don't think this would change much as Shigaraki would probably just end up taking both their quirks as he looks like he almost completely recovered by the time he grabbed SnS.

-A new hero shows up from some other country

-SNS creates a rule in .5 seconds

-AFO doesn't work for some reason or another(Highly doubt it as we just did that with Deku and in that case, OFA had a stated resistance).
5th option: Deku Faux 100% blitzes across the country in seconds and kicks Shigaraki’s arm off.

Basically: she’s screwed, commander.

So is it like an outlier for high end nomu but something that supports the god tiers are this strong? Idk man i just think High 7-A Mirko would really bug me a lot

So is it like an outlier for high end nomu but something that supports the god tiers are this strong? Idk man i just think High 7-A Mirko would really bug me a lot
I don't know why yall aren't mentioning Nejire she's the outlier queen, while Mirko is weird she at least has a physical strength-enhancing quirk unlike Endeavor, who takes punches from High Ends/Shigaraki with just muscles. See Hori's really weird with the High Ends/Shigaraki since they have regeneration he basically has it so that anyone can injure them(besides the low-mid tiers) just they don't die.

Maybe this High End is different from the ones in the War arc. I'm calling it now that Shigaraki is using a new nomu like a Super High End.

Back