• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Elaborate. In what way is not caring about something rude? Especially when its relating to me?
You posted a word not allowed in the context you used it in, then when warned by a moderator to watch yourself, responded with “I don’t care.”

That is being rude. That is disrespecting the rules, and the actual authority the mods have. Do not believe yourself above punishment when you messed up first.

I highly doubt she's getting dusted, we just went out of our way to remind the audience Tomura can control decay, and the whole reason AFO came to this fight at all was to get her quirk, and Tomura literally just talked about how much he wants to test out her quirk. If he dusted her here before getting her quirk that would be the stupidest thing Tomura has EVER done
Inb4 she's getting both.

I highly doubt she's getting dusted, we just went out of our way to remind the audience Tomura can control decay, and the whole reason AFO came to this fight at all was to get her quirk, and Tomura literally just talked about how much he wants to test out her quirk. If he dusted her here before getting her quirk that would be the stupidest thing Tomura has EVER done
He’s gonna do both if she doesn’t pull a rule out of her ass to save her

You posted a word not allowed in the context you used it in, then when warned by a moderator to watch yourself, responded with “I don’t care.”

That is being rude. That is disrespecting the rules, and the actual authority the mods have. Do not believe yourself above punishment when you messed up first.
I agree that i believe i should have been warned for saying Penis, but not caring about it being removed is it rude in anyway shape or form, nor is it disrespecting a mod. I literally did not care.
There’s literally no argument you can make to suggest it was rude, I seriously dont care

I agree that i believe i should have been warned for saying Penis, but not caring about it being removed is it rude in anyway shape or form, nor is it disrespecting a mod. I literally did not care.
There’s literally no argument you can make to suggest it was rude, I seriously dont care
Why are we arguing here? Ban him, and let him argue with himself we've got lives to live.

Why even say anything then? If you know the mods were right to remove the post just say “ok” and move on. Saying “I don’t care” is tantamount to claiming you don’t care for the rules.

The fact you don't care isn't why people are currently ridiculing you. It's because the intent felt like it was meant to be a sassy 'comeback' to the warning you got which is inherently rude. It's not like you said it out of the kindness in your heart. The intention feels quite clear, and if it wasn't intentional I suggest looking at what you type from the perspective of others before sending a message. Tone dictates meaning in most cases. If you really didn't care, I personally don't see why you would've responded. I wouldn't have, but hey, we're all different.

I don't think you should be banned though, that's way too much.

Maybe it's because of how you phrased your reply?

In response to Damage's warning:
😐
Im afraid I didn’t ask tho
This can be taken as not caring for Damage's warning.

Then this post:
Ok just read the rules AND I DONNTTTT CAREEEE
This can be taken as you saying that you don't care about the rules, instead of you meaning that you didn't care that the your post was deleted.

Don't think so, that rule would probably go under the category of rules that affect other people outside of the named target and if we go by Tomura's analysis I don't think that would work as a rule, plus he's already touching her.
Yeah, but that seems to be his analysis. For all we know Star can do something really weird to herself that she can’t do to other objects or people.

Regardless, she either ends up quirkless and dead next chapter, just quirkless or just dead next chapter, or somehow comes out only injured and gets away.

Amazing chapter.

I can't believe a Near High-End was able to survive such an attack with its head in one piece, the crater itself is Island level and the water displacement Large Mountain level, I'm still working on the explosion, but I'm not gonna bother with the cloud dispersement.

Of course this doesn't necessarily means the storm feat is coming back, that feat was reaching Country level results, probably because our clouds calcs are wanked as hell.

Don't think so, that rule would probably go under the category of rules that affect other people outside of the named target and if we go by Tomura's analysis I don't think that would work as a rule, plus he's already touching her.
“A barrier of solid air forms 1cm away from my skin”.

Amazing chapter.

I can't believe a Near High-End was able to survive such an attack with its head in one piece, the crater itself is Island level and the water displacement Large Mountain level, I'm still working on the explosion, but I'm not gonna bother the cloud dispersement.

Of course this doesn't necessarily means the storm feats is coming back, that feat was reaching Country level results, probably because our clouds calcs are wanked as hell.
[Spoilers I remaked those with the density bought up by godly charmander and got large mountain to island level results, guess the formula was the problem not the feat , gotta put that in a blog spoilers]

The fact you don't care isn't why people are currently ridiculing you. It's because the intent felt like it was meant to be a sassy 'comeback' to the warning you got which is inherently rude. It's not like you said it out of the kindness in your heart. The intention feels quite clear, and if it wasn't intentional I suggest looking at what you type from the perspective of others before sending a message. Tone dictates meaning in most cases. If you really didn't care, I personally don't see why you would've responded. I wouldn't have, but hey, we're all different.

I don't think you should be banned though, that's way too much.
It's not a permaban it's one week. He acted like a sassy child and got put in timeout like a child. Mistakes have consequences. You don't argue with a child about punishment, it's a waste of everyone's time.

Amazing chapter.

I can't believe a Near High-End was able to survive such an attack with its head in one piece, the crater itself is Island level and the water displacement Large Mountain level, I'm still working on the explosion, but I'm not gonna bother with the cloud dispersement.

Of course this doesn't necessarily means the storm feat is coming back, that feat was reaching Country level results, probably because our clouds calcs are wanked as hell.
there is also a rule saying that if a feat produces kinetic energy but there is a destruction calc contradicting it the destruction would take priority anywhay , so in this case the crater would take priority

there is also a rule saying that if a feat produces kinetic energy but there is a destruction calc contradicting it the destruction would take priority anywhay , so in this case the crater would take priority
This just applies to kinetic energy feats that involves characters or objects going at high speeds and then no causing the damage they should, in our case is just another aftermath of the explosion.

Yeah I remember. What a time. Now it’s impossible for the top tiers to be any lower than High 7-C.

How far we’ve come
Random Joe Shmoe -Bakugou's howitzer was compared to a missile blast - Missile blast harmed High End/Shigaraki -Kirishima said he could take a howitzer, Ojiro can harm Kirishima - Ojiro is now Island Level

Tails Man Stronger Than All might.

What is the new High 7-A feat?
A High End Nomu leaped into like 10 state of the art intercontinental ballistic missiles being slam dunked into its head by Star and Stripe’s stand and survived practically fully in tact, despite being pierced through with lasers right before taking the missiles.

And the feat is apparently around 6-C from the destruction left behind of the missiles.

Read through the thread. And Yes! Finally some proper proof of City Level MHA and direct Hypersonic statements!

Happy for you guys!

If only Konosuba could do more of this lmao.

Back