• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Im not trying to go anywhere, I just said yall are lowballing. U asked me for the scaling and im not even complaining. A big CRT wont be accepted it’ll all just be called an outlier and any argument made will just be outlier
That's precisely why a big revision is needed. You said it yourself, you've got a lot of multi-city block calcs if it's consistent then it will be hardly treated as an outlier.

Well, I'm not interested in both sides, but thank you nonetheless for answering my question.

Lets see,
U have 5% possibly 8% deku steel beam kick, yo shindo destruction recalc was multi city block+ stated to cause earthquake,
Nine destroys some rock i recently calc at multi city block, bakugo destroys Todoroki giant ice wall multi city block, bakugo destroys metal cubes multi city block,
Todoroki ice can possibly have kinetic energy so thats a thing

IMG_2596.png

Im not trying to go anywhere, I just said yall are lowballing. U asked me for the scaling and im not even complaining. A big CRT wont be accepted it’ll all just be called an outlier and any argument made will just be outlier
I'd rather lowball MHA safely than make every single character Multi-City Block level.

Why would Deku even need a Quirk if the average student had Multi-City Block levels of super strength?

Also, stop spamming posts. You've posted 4 times in a row.

For the same reason every student is at building level.
Its crazy u say you want to play it safe, safe being lowballing when multi city block is consistent. If its consistent that means they are at that level of power, and this series want to be as accurate as possible. Intentionally lowballing to be “safe” doesn’t sound like ur aiming for a proper representation of their abilities, you just don’t want to be labeled a wanker

Its crazy u say you want to play it safe, safe being lowballing when multi city block is consistent. If its consistent that means they are at that level of power, and this series want to be as accurate as possible. Intentionally lowballing to be “safe” doesn’t sound like ur aiming for a proper representation of their abilities, you just don’t want to be labeled a wanker
Quit your accusations.

I wonder if anyone knows what other things Oceaniz said that were problematic.
I instantly recall his video about Mha actually being about how toxic masculinity is bad and Endeavor is an example of toxic masculinity.

I also heard how he said Boruto isn’t art but a product.

There was also that one time he went on a whole rant about capitalism bad.

I instantly recall his video about Mha actually being about how toxic masculinity is bad and Endeavor is an example of toxic masculinity.

1) Toxic masculinity is an important part of MHA's male characters, particularly Bakugou and Endeavor. So no, I don't agree.

2) I don't watch Boruto so I can't say much.

3) Yes.

Last edited:

1. yes that is a part of MHA and Endavors character

2. never watched boruto but a man can have his opinion

3. yes capitalism is shit what about it

Idk man it sounds weird to hear someone who has a major influence on the scaling of the verse say they are lowballing intentionally
I think that just shows how new you are.

Everybody who knows me knows that I do my best to safely "lowball" every verse I come across.

I support Damage here. The Monoma scaling is the most madness I've ever seen. Kinda shows how out of touch with reality a scaling site can be.

Sometimes this place is far too much of an echo chamber making people confuse their fan calcs for actual reality.

This place needs someone to ground this stuff with reality otherwise we end up with completely unreliable scaling.

Stop saying fan calcs as if its some taboo or something, its literally nothing but quantify what’s literally shown to us. Putting numbers on what is given to us.

I support Damage here. The Monoma scaling is the most madness I've ever seen. Kinda shows how out of touch with reality a scaling site can be.
Care to explain what exactly is wrong the with Monoma scaling.

The only outrageous and out of place thing on this verse is how something like Wall level+ students was accepted, and the massive plot holes that come with it.

Back