• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I wonder how Stars and Stripes would scale in relativity to Deku. If Deku >> Endeavor, who is the #1 Japanese hero, how would SS scale to him?

Transitioning from Discord/TT scaling to here is wild. I won a Deku vs Itachi debate after getting Deku to FTL+ (it was a terrible argument but eh)

Ppl in OG Dragon Ball can jump from Building level to Moon level but MHA can’t do anything
I don't know why Dragonball is constantly being brought up when the Moon feat was deemed "outlier" for straight 5 years. It took the combined effort of all Dragonball supporters and SethThe Programmer to get it accepted, considering the fact that the latter piccolo blew up a moon for Gohan's sake so he can safely revert back to his normal form, as a result the staff members changed their mind.

Honestly; Dragonball, Naruto, Bleach and One piece supporters has been dealing with this way longer than My hero academia.

I don't know why Dragonball is constantly being brought up when the Moon feat was deemed "outlier" for straight 5 years. It took the combined effort of all Dragonball supporters and SethThe Programmer to get it accepted, considering the fact that the latter piccolo blew up a moon for Gohan's sake so he can safely revert back to his normal form, as a result the staff members changed their mind.

Honestly; Dragonball, Naruto, Bleach and One piece supporters has been dealing with this way longer than My hero academia.
That's plain misery.

Outliers do exist. Some series are just less well written than others when it comes to them.

MHA is consistently /nowhere close to lightspeed/ and has 1 /maybe/ mountain level feat (that I’m aware of) in a movie. So.

In chapter 284/285, Deku was able to punch Shigaraki 3 times while flying by and then turn around to face him again before the shockwaves affected the ground. Possible speed feat?

Me after seeing Overhaul's Durability still being at 7-A
1jrunkfztbw31.png

i miss 7-A my hero, its like it was just there yesterday and now its gone

Outliers do exist. Some series are just less well written than others when it comes to them.

MHA is consistently /nowhere close to lightspeed/ and has 1 /maybe/ mountain level feat (that I’m aware of) in a movie. So.
MHA speed is downplayed on here, Throwback to like 4 months ago when the top tiers were only High Hypersonic lol

MHA speed is downplayed on here, Throwback to like 4 months ago when the top tiers were only High Hypersonic lol
If not Vigilantes (Rappa, O'clock, Hood, Mirko, All Might speed feats) and Faux 100%, we would still be stuck there.

Rappa alone came as a clutch as a cross series character. Through him we could connect Vigs characters with Overhaul arc characters.

If not Vigilantes (Rappa, O'clock, Hood, Mirko, All Might speed feats) and Faux 100%, we would still be stuck there.

Rappa alone came as a clutch as a cross series character. Through him we could connect Vigs characters with Overhaul arc characters.
Thank god for Overclock. I remember when All For One Shiggy was at Hypersonic and now 5% Deku and all the low tiers are hypersonic

That just begs the question of how ”consistent” the movie feats are compared to the manga, despite them being canon.

I don’t remember Deku nor any character catching fire due to sheer speed in the manga.

But I’m sure the argument to debunk it would just be, “uhh, duhhhh, mangakas don’t always draw massive AOE and fire catching feats because it’s harrrrd our calcs are clearly correct over the manga events” or something.

Back