• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Hori be like: "You may be able to keep up with me at my max, super serious speed, but you can't dodge this supersonic Bullet, Crawler!!!!!!!"

Same character 4 chapters ago: could look at bullets in slow motion and have a full, vocal conversation before deciding to attack.
Does Horikoshi write Vigilantes? I thought that was a different guy

Even if its stated it would be an outlier
Just so you know, as someone who’s fine with the current ratings I will fight for LS if it’s ever stated.

I actually want Hori to state the power of those missiles, it would do wonders for the scaling and people would stop complaining about everything being an outlier.
Since those missiles are supposed to be the top missiles on the market every single one of them will end up yielding at least 750 kilotons anywhay, 0 chance of them downgrading the series power

I can complain all I want, just try and stop me.
Your behavior is becoming incredibly unnerving. You never had to go out of your way to mock the people making counterclaims against what you were saying in the pretense of not participating in an argument. If you were really serious about not being involved in a debate, you should have left the thread right when you made it clear you wouldn't want to be further involved. Since you decided to respond to people's rebukes of your argument, you've lost any right to simply leave the debate and mock people when they, justifiably, call you out on what you've done.

Perhaps you can complain or debate all you want about the scaling, but you'd have to remember that this is a shared space.

You are a staff member. You better not act like this again.

Last edited:
Care to explain what exactly is wrong the with Monoma scaling.

The only outrageous and out of place thing on this verse is how something like Wall level+ students was accepted, and the massive plot holes that come with it.
People were pushing Monoma in base as somehow some god level being.

Excuse me?

That scaling is perfectly reasonable and grounded in the literal story, nothing out of touch at all. This was proven in the thread that literally confirmed the scaling.

How in the heck are students being confirmed several times weaker than 8% a "madness."
We're you here when base Monoma was being wanked or not? Literally Monoma in base without any quirks active.

I'm pretty sure you were here.

We're you here when base Monoma was being wanked or not? Literally Monoma in base without any quirks active.

I'm pretty sure you were here.
Wanked? The most he has ever, ever been was High 8-C. That isn't wanked, its perfectly logical and consistent with the showings of other individuals without enhancement quirks.

IDK where god monoma is coming from.

Deku goes 5 or 8% to burst a wall. In base he dents a bus but doesn't exactly go through it.

Kirishima - even for the smallest of walls, he always has to use hardening (Exam, Kamino, Overhaul). Season 2 end exam, he and Sato are completely overwhelmed by these structures. If they were anywhere near large building back then, they could have easily gotten out of there.

Monoma - apparently base Monoma is out here busting buildings with his punches.

Ochako > Monoma and through her we can connect like half the cast most of whom do not have strength enhancers. And boom 💥, one terrible Monoma scaling messes everything up. Ratings that had some sort of sense gets tossed out and the whole thing gets reduced to a joke.

I want to be able to use some of these ratings when talking outside this site but when people purposefully just ruin the entire thing for a lot of characters just for the sake of wank, they are not doing anyone a favor.

Last edited:
Wanked? The most he has ever, ever been was High 8-C. That isn't wanked, its perfectly logical and consistent with the showings of other individuals without enhancement quirks.

IDK where god monoma is coming from.
Lmao, anyway someone told me to drop it so I will. But the Monoma thing was one of the 3 things that started ruining MHA scaling on here.

This thread is so chaotic...
Yeah.

I lost my temper earlier with users which I am sorry for - but people take such extremes on topics here sometimes.

I tried to provide an explanation for why people could be having an issue with something, and I got sucked into an argument that I didn't want to start. Just got irritated after that which I'll try to avoid happening again.

When I see certain someones though insisting everyone should really be 8-A though, then it gets harder to stop being irritated.

Deku goes 5 or 8% to burst a wall. In base he dents a bus but doesn't exactly go through it.

Kirishima - even for the smallest of walls, he always has to use hardening. Season 2 ejd exam, he and Sato are completely overwhelmed by these structures. If they were anywhere near large building back then, they could have easily gotten out of there.

Monoma - apparently base Monoma is out here busting buildings with his punches.

Ochako > Monoma and through her we can connect like half the cast most of whom do not have strength enhancers. And boom 💥, one terrible Monoma scaling messes everything up. Ratings that had some sort of sense gets tossed out and the whole thing gets reduced to a joke.

I want to be able to use some of these ratings when talking outside this site but when people purposefully just ruin the entire thing for a lot of characters just for the sake of wank, they are not doing anyone a favor.
1) Deku did not dent a bus, his body dented it after bouncing off concrete from being slammed by All Might propelling through the air using wind pressure

2) DC =/= AP. Whoever you're talking to? If they don't know that basic premise? You're not talking to the right people.

3) No one scales to Ochako and I'd love to see who does other than like Tsu and Toga

Lmao, anyway someone told me to drop it so I will. But the Monoma thing was one of the 3 things that started ruining MHA scaling on here.
7 people scale to that. Literally 7. No one else does. Are you even reading the profiles? Everyone else scales off of other characters, not Twin Impact. Where are you even looking?

When I see certain someones though insisting everyone should really be 8-A though, then it gets harder to stop being irritated.
And i have yet to see anyone refute the scaling without just trying to dismiss it.
Whats irritating about it? They literally do it. Thats the equivalent of me punching a door and smashing it and you say I can’t do it, I LITERALLY DID IT. “Its irritating to scale people to their feats.”

Lets remove Building level mha as even All Might with 100% United states smash left a small crater in the ground.

IMG_2607.png

Back