• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Got large town level on destruction of tower.
I assumed maybe a shockwave would’ve traveled through the tower and destroyed it, so i calc shockwave too. Town level as well.
Bro cmon

When Bakugo defeats 8% Deku in their round 2 fight, he slams him into the ground to defeat him. This attack doesn’t even damage the ground. Clearly, 8% is below road pavement level. /s

“Movies not canon because Star and Stripe look different.”

So a 38-ish year old not looking identical to her 8 year old self means it’s not canon? Lmao. Do redditors know what aging is?

Towards the end of Chapter 119, Bakugo says "He's way, way... Faster than before...!"

Edit: Ninja'd

If Deku uses Faux 100% to hit, say, Shigaraki with 100% amounts of force while still being at a 45% state, would he still break his bones?

Again chapter ended with another cliffhanger. Looks like Betten is taking points from Hori on cliffhangers every chapter.

Ok big time

I sincerely feel that you overestimate the importance of that cube feat a lot, it is likely that in Horikoshi's mind All might is no more than twice as strong at the beginning of the series compared to him in Kamino, which should leave him and all comparable to him, at a minimum Small city / City level for creating a storm

But, knowing you guys, surely you are going to try to take that feat to Mountain level because "" in the anime All might moved clouds and it's fine because it's in the anime even though it didn't happen in the manga and blah blah "

So, already giving up on that argument from months ago, anyway, I ask you guys something, why don't you guys take United States of Smash as a city level attack and thus save your skin from all the paperwork? That attack in the anime produced with only the chockwave a tornado capable of uprooting entire modern buildings and rotating them in the air, MUCH more powerful than any real tornado, it should be able to use the 1990 Plainfield Tornado as a reference.
It's a lot more complicated than that when you have actual evidence suggesting most of these would be City level to Mountain level, but somehow (and I won't say names), people asspull to try and cover that up.

And how would you know what goes through Horikoshi's mind? For all we know, he probably doesn't even care about how strong BoS All Might is compared to his Weakened state.

Character: Doesn’t dodge bullets.

Fan calcers: Ah, yes, a clear bullet timing feat. Lemme bust out my calculator. By jove! This feat clearly comes out at relativistic+!! I’m certain the animator who animated that scene also calculated it and precisely drew the scene to match his calculations. Oh, ignore the fact the bullets miss and no one actually reacts to them and we can’t even see the bullets and that the bullets are inconsistent. Calculations are law.

Back