• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku bakugo and a lot others revision (also question about Fatgum)

I also
forgot to ask the question, but Fatgum's ability is stated to absorb the strength of people's attacks and stack it up and release it in a single blow. Why can't this be used to find the strength of his attack?

This seems significantly higher than Deku's other 5% feats. I question whether he was actually using 5% in this particular scene.

This seems significantly higher than Deku's other 5% feats. I question whether he was actually using 5% in this particular scene.
Other feats 5% Deku has is either lower than his base form or its durability feats. This should be usable as the scales to the other characters who scale to this level as well ( I linked the feats). 5% was the highest Deku could go at the time, with 8% being something he could tap into though it harms him. This should be fine

Hold on why doesnt todoroki freezing feats scale to the other students? For other verses freezing feats scale to ap and people that are superior to that character scale above that level. Why isn't this the same for mha?

Hold on why doesnt todoroki freezing feats scale to the other students? For other verses freezing feats scale to ap and people that are superior to that character scale above that level. Why isn't this the same for mha?
MHA doesn't have a universal energy system.

My mistake

So the only way for this scaling to work is based on that? But verses like Demon slayer doesn't have this (iirc). But it makes a lot more sense if its based on an energy system
Demon Slayer’s logic is BDA are used by all 12 Kizuki. Doma is inferior to Michikatsu so he scales and Sanemi back scales from him and Giyu scales to him so therefore Tanjirou and Akaza scale as well.

I don’t really agree with this cause it isn’t as though freezing is even true AP and Michikatsu would still be superior if he had far better physicals that don’t scale to the ice but whatever.

Demon Slayer’s logic is BDA are used by all 12 Kizuki. Doma is inferior to Michikatsu so he scales and Sanemi back scales from him and Giyu scales to him so therefore Tanjirou and Akaza scale as well.
Ok i havent read the verse so i wont argue against this, ok thats fine then... but it would allow consistency to the other feats

That second feat for Bakugo isn't MCB, it's Low 7-C if I did my conversion right.

I will wait for more input from others before talking.

This is already reaching outlier territory, at least Bakugo have an High 8-C+ in the manga as well.

but he bad 2 of these feats, and deku also has a feat on this level who Bakugo scales to.
It's 3 feats vs... A LOT more. The wiki cares for consistency more than anything else, as do I. So 5% randomly being 8-A is strange.

I would however say that Deku wasn't even in 5% at that time given he visibly amped. So the Calc shouldn't apply to 5% either way.

It's 3 feats vs... A LOT more. The wiki cares for consistency more than anything else, as do I. So 5% randomly being 8-A is strange.
1. What does this contradict? 5% Deku literally has no calcs for ap at this point, only scaling off of others.
2. This is consistent, Bakugo has 2 at this point with others either being wall level or small building level.
3. Deku at the time only has access to 5%. The only amps he could have at the time is plus ultra or 8%. Both allowing him to scale still.

I would however say that Deku wasn't even in 5% at that time given he visibly amped. So the Calc shouldn't apply to 5% either way.

Back