• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I'm using the actual height of the tower, which is shown in the movie as 865 m, and I use that to find the size of the platform.

While the previous calc, measures Izuku to find the size of a helicopter, and use that helicopter's size to find the landing pad size, then uses that to find the inner top platform size, and use that to find the size of the platform. Which is a lot more complicated and likely wrong than using the officially shown height of the tower as a scaling point.

The steel pillar feat was measured using All Might's height, not the tower's height, so it will not change.

I'm using the actual height of the tower, which is shown in the movie as 865 m, and I use that to find the size of the platform.

While the previous calc, measures Izuku to find the size of a helicopter, and use that helicopter's size to find the landing pad size, then uses that to find the inner top platform size, and use that to find the size of the platform. Which is a lot more complicated and likely wrong than using the officially shown height of the tower as a scaling point.

The steel pillar feat was measured using All Might's height, not the tower's height, so it will not change.
I almost had a god damn heart attack

We all hate to see it, but when I saw that height listed I knew it'd be wrong to ignore it.

But hey current 100% Izuku should still be 7-A though, along with Shiggy's durability.

And maybe we'll get some feats in the future.
That's what I keep telling people...be patient....MHA has a very long life/future ahead of itself even after the current story wraps up...they even announced that at minimum there'd be 10 more movies

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/my-hero-academia-anime-movies-rumor-10-films/

People just need to chill and be patient, the feats will come

The only “magic” part about OFA is that we Don’t precisely know what it stockpiles outside or quirks that gives the super strength.
I've been coming up with a theory surrounding that actually.

It is said that One for All converts a user's physical ability into pure energy. Scientifically, that would only be possible if One for All is absorbing the metabolic energy of a user at a non-lethal rate and converting that into energy the user can use to enhance his or her physical abilities.

Monona does state that One for All does stockpile some sort of energy, and it is also said by All Might that One for All combines the physical strength of many users into a single quirk. If we assume physical strength means their state of wellbeing or health, that would support my theory.

So.. I found out that the tower from the Two Heroes Movie has an official height, which you can see here and here, the size is listed at 865 m. Using that I can find the actual size of the top platform's diameter, which ends up decreases the results of the Cube feat by quite a bit.

You can see my own calc here.
The problem with this is that most of the time if you try and pixel the scale the cube Wolfram created using any other method, you'll almost certainly higher results. Mathematically and objectively, this is one of the more inconsistent methods to use.

Welp, either way, it's time to argue about whether or not we should just downgrade everyone to Low 7-B for the 50th time again. Internally cries.

I dont know how accurate it is but Stars and Stripes catching the laser was calced at MHS+ if the laser is SOL. So what do you think?

Is this the same guy who said Mirio punches as hard as a nuke and is FTL? Or was that someone else??

Either way calcing the laser feat means nothing since neither of them reacted to the laser in the first place.

Actually I was wondering. Why isn't All Mights storm feat in like the first chapter used? From what I remember hearing it's at least a mountain level feat, so why not at least mention it on his profile?

WELP. BACK TO THE LAB BOYS.

Time to return to our bi-monthly schedule of:
  • Damage saying we should remove the movies altogether
  • All the top tiers getting their tiers changed
  • Someone bringing up the very obvious tier 6 Heroes Rising feat
  • Outliers
  • Full Cowl vs One Arm discussions
  • Crying
  • Lots of match removals
  • More consistent scaling
  • A lot of pain for Therefir and Rusty who change all the profiles
And many more! If you’re new here, please sit back and have fun as it’s the return of everyone’s favorite:

MHA Top Tier revision #37216: The Cube ***** It All Up Again!
Ok big time

I sincerely feel that you overestimate the importance of that cube feat a lot, it is likely that in Horikoshi's mind All might is no more than twice as strong at the beginning of the series compared to him in Kamino, which should leave him and all comparable to him, at a minimum Small city / City level for creating a storm

But, knowing you guys, surely you are going to try to take that feat to Mountain level because "" in the anime All might moved clouds and it's fine because it's in the anime even though it didn't happen in the manga and blah blah "

So, already giving up on that argument from months ago, anyway, I ask you guys something, why don't you guys take United States of Smash as a city level attack and thus save your skin from all the paperwork? That attack in the anime produced with only the chockwave a tornado capable of uprooting entire modern buildings and rotating them in the air, MUCH more powerful than any real tornado, it should be able to use the 1990 Plainfield Tornado as a reference.

Because the United States of Smash was done at his absolute weakest state. Literal seconds away from losing OFA. It’s not representative of OFA’s strength at its best.

Because the United States of Smash was done at his absolute weakest state. Literal seconds away from losing OFA. It’s not representative of OFA’s strength at its best.
But the point is not to represent OFA strength at its best, we only need to know a reference for the power of the characters comparable to All might at the time of Kamino, and if even an attack made be him in his weakest possible state is capable of be superior to the 1990 Plainfield Tornado, I don't see why they couldn't continue to be at City level at least

I find that Bakugo fragmenting the ground in the anime in their round 2 fight was removed on his profile. I brought that scene up awhile back but it wasn’t removed then for some reason, despite the fact the ground never fragmented in the manga.

That didn't happened in the manga, the United States of Smash didn't lift any buildings. We cannot use anime only feats.

Also the so called strongest tornado is only rated as 7-C on this wiki. Note: "High-end statistics were derived by combining the records for the widest, quickest, fastest (wind), and longest lived tornadoes and calculating them as a hypothetical tornado"
what ?? But in reference for common feats it is indicated that there were tornadoes with power in the megaton range.

I certain that is the energy of the supercell/storm that created those tornados, not the energy of the tornado itself.

Edit: Using a lowball estimation, in order for the largest/heaviest tornado to have 1 megaton of energy. It would need a wind speed of 716.92 m/s, or over 1600 miles per hour. Which is faster than any recorded wind speed on Earth. At that speed it isn't wind but a shockwave, since it's over two times faster than sound.

That wouldn't just lift buildings, it'd obliterate them.

Last edited:
Lifting buildings with wind is, like, impossible unless you’re an esper. You’d sooner reduce one to dust than lift it with a punch. Its why I kind of err on the side of caution for “animated feats”.

It may look cool, but its most likely just artistic license, because animators are not usually physicists.

Last edited:
Back