• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Apart from the number 1 American hero (who might also be All Might's student), The Singaporean and Egyptian heroes in WHM are also here. And Shigaraki will be complete in 3 days so the heroes don't really have a lot of time

Apart from the number 1 American hero (who might also be All Might's student), The Singaporean and Egyptian heroes in WHM are also here. And Shigaraki will be complete in 3 days so the heroes don't really have a lot of time
Imagine Hawks' face when he is told he has less than a week to get ready when his wings have not even grown back 😃.

I alr got him at 294million m/s. Nearly light speed
This is just as bed as people calling Eren Jaeger a planet buster.

Wank just to wank, I guess. Deku is my favourite character of all time, so I prefer being consistent and logical, you can call that lowballing if you wish. But it’s clear you’re nonsensical, so I won’t argue with you anymore, Mr “lightspeed MHA”.

so according to the leaks it has been 35 days since the Tartarus breakout, assuming deku rested in central hospital for 4-5 days, that means he spent about 30 days of nonstop fighting, so yeah deku got stamina for DAYS

I hope Star and stripe...you know what, I'm just gonna call her SAS, will give us some good feats

She was a disciple of All Might, so maybe she has a quirk similar to his. A power stocker. Maybe she converts patriotism to strength.

This is just as bed as people calling Eren Jaeger a planet buster.

Wank just to wank, I guess. Deku is my favourite character of all time, so I prefer being consistent and logical, you can call that lowballing if you wish. But it’s clear you’re nonsensical, so I won’t argue with you anymore, Mr “lightspeed MHA”.
If theres evidence behind planet level AOT, go argue. That’s what you do with your verse, you scale it as high as you possibly can and its others job to refute your scaling. If you can’t, then they scale this high.
Youre assuming its wank when its literally present in the series, not accepting=/=wank.
How am I nonsensical? You probably don't even know that the wiki passively lowballs every verse (not intentional) and theres no such thing as “consistent” as ours variables are only classifications made on lowballs. The author could set out something different. Example of this is no calc stacking. So using speed calcs to argue consistency when theres no statements is plain out wrong.

And im glad ur done wasting my time. Hours of you repeating the same word and ignoring and failing to properly address my arguments.

Welp, to the people that doubted Deku was fighting for more than a couple of days, I say “Ha Ha.” We have a timeframe of him fighting, by himself with no sleep or stopping, for a month straight before he started to falter from fatigue. Now that’s the kind of stamina I want to see.

This also confirms that we are in May since 306 was early april

Shigaraki being complete in only 3 days is very worrying, but I don’t think he’s going to instantly start blasting when he’s up. I wonder what it is he will do when he awakes though? Is he finally going to fight AFO? Or just start attacking? Very interesting.

That new hero, Stars and Stripes, once again has activated the Neurons of the fandom. Her being an AM disciple is quite interesting, but I wonder if it means he actually taught her or if she’s just a follower of his ways? Either or, she definitely seems confident and strong, and I can’t wait to see her interactions with Deku.

Tsukauchi looks like he aged 10 years.

Also, OH HEY LOOK. MOVIE CHARACTERS. WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED THAT MOVIE CHARACTERS WOULD APPEAR IN THE MAIN SERIES. ALMOST LIKE THEY’RE COMPLETELY CANON OR SOMETHING. CRAZY.

Anyway, interested for next chapter.

Welp, to the people that doubted Deku was fighting for more than a couple of days, I say “Ha Ha.” We have a timeframe of him fighting, by himself with no sleep or stopping, for a month straight before he started to falter from fatigue. Now that’s the kind of stamina I want to see.

This also confirms that we are in May since 306 was early april

Shigaraki being complete in only 3 days is very worrying, but I don’t think he’s going to instantly start blasting when he’s up. I wonder what it is he will do when he awakes though? Is he finally going to fight AFO? Or just start attacking? Very interesting.

That new hero, Stars and Stripes, once again has activated the Neurons of the fandom. Her being an AM disciple is quite interesting, but I wonder if it means he actually taught her or if she’s just a follower of his ways? Either or, she definitely seems confident and strong, and I can’t wait to see her interactions with Deku.

Tsukauchi looks like he aged 10 years.

Also, OH HEY LOOK. MOVIE CHARACTERS. WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED THAT MOVIE CHARACTERS WOULD APPEAR IN THE MAIN SERIES. ALMOST LIKE THEY’RE COMPLETELY CANON OR SOMETHING. CRAZY.

Anyway, interested for next chapter.
Once again a no combat chapter, skipping

That’s a shallow, weird, and incredibly limited point of view for a manga that has never focused on fights and some of its best moments coming from outside of fights, but ok.

Also, I didn’t ask. So idk why you’re quoting me.
Or its someone who’s bored of the series at the moment, lol

Really?
Really?
Man, she's not even cute.
She has the rugged, strong, Amazon, “I bench whales and am confident as heck” demeanor. That’s all you need. And yeah she’s more handsome than cute, which still attracts people.

Also her breasts are huge, so nothing else even matters in terms of attractiveness for the Anime community.

She has the rugged, strong, Amazon, “I bench whales and am confident as heck” demeanor. That’s all you need. And yeah she’s more handsome than cute, which still attracts people.

Also her breasts are huge, so nothing else even matters in terms of attractiveness for the Anime community.
Though to be fair I only saw 1 shot of her and her costume looks pretty tame tbh, Ig we will get to see more of her in the actual chapter

We should probably update deku's stamina to about a month when the official chapter comes out

We should probably update deku's stamina to about a month when the official chapter comes out
I highly doubt he was /constantly/ fighting. So it’s not really fair to say he was fighting the entire month, he still could’ve been resting and sleeping, just in poor conditions, like on top of buildings.

Considering he had assassins constantly tailing him and most likely was pestered by Danger Sense as result, and that he presumably helped out a bunch of civilians in his downtime, I doubt he had much time to relax and rest. Of course, I also doubt he was wide awake and operating non-stop at full capacity for an entire month straight.

Considering he had assassins constantly tailing him and most likely was pestered by Danger Sense as result, and that he presumably helped out a bunch of civilians in his downtime, I doubt he had much time to relax and rest. Of course, I also doubt he was wide awake and operating non-stop at full capacity for an entire month straight.
I still don’t think it’s enough to warrant “month-long” stamina. It’s not like he was fighting for a full month straight. He had breaks.

Back