• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I was reading this: 42 methods of Fajin.

Zhu Tiancai 42 methods of Fajin

That's why I thought there is so much more that could be done with Fajin.
Deku's Fa Jin only stores kinetic energy so I doubt those are possible.

But I wonder, does Fa Jin increases durability? Is 45% Deku able to throw a Faux 100% punch without injuring his arm? There are so many ways to use this Quirk and we have only seen Deku using his legs so far.

Last edited:
So far, Fa Jin just seems like a Recipro Burst with a charge up, and except for fuel and thrust, it’s “motion based energy”, whatever that is.

Some people are saying Uraraka would be useful against USJ Nomu if the class fought him because she can make him weightless...

I’m pretty sure ”flail around” is instinct if you’re made to suddenly float in the air. I doubt it’d go completely stock-still.

Yeah but what if just flails around without creating shock waves or using the air to propel himself. Like he just ends up goofy looking "360'ing" in the air and going up.

If this arc got adapted to its fullest with the same care as stuff like Sports Festival or Stain arc, it would have been amazing.

I'm just hoping the next 2 episodes are 🔥 cause so far I don't know where this seasons Sakuga budget went. At least season 4 had Infinite 100% Deku vs Overhaul and Endeavor vs Hood as visual feasts.

If this arc got adapted to its fullest with the same care as stuff like Sports Festival or Stain arc, it would have been amazing.

I'm just hoping the next 2 episodes are 🔥 cause so far I don't know where this seasons Sakuga budget went. At least season 4 had Infinite 100% Deku vs Overhaul and Endeavor vs Hood as visual feasts.
Sad Mans Parade Episode stood out compared to the first two MVA episodes. The sequence of Shigiraki dodging Re Destros Giant arm was pretty well animated.

How durable would a Twice Gigantomachia be?

If Twice makes enough doubles, would he eventually be able to make a Gigantomachia weak enough that a normal human could kill him with a punch??

Twice's clones are as durable as the original, they disappear when they receive damage equivalent to breaking your arm, at least the first one.

So you would still have to be able to injure the original Gigantomachia in order to defeat his clones.

Twice's clones are noted to be less durable, and get progressively less durable the more clones he makes in succession.
Chapter 149, page 4, Twice states that the only difference between the clone and the original is the endurance, and that they would crumble after taking a certain amount of damage. The clones have less and less endurance the more of them are made.

This explains how a clone of Dabi was able to survive multiple hits from Aizawa and Vlad, or how a Shigaraki clone was able to take a hit from Re-Destro. It's not that the original body is much stronger, it's just that the clones require taking a certain amount of damage to disappear, which is noted to be equivalent to a broken arm for the first clone.

though to be fair from what i have seen this site is better than 99% shit outside, ESPECIALLY tiktok good god that place is scary for the simple fact that you will lose brain cells passively just by being there on the power scaling community
weird because i send people say this site suck ( which it doesnt imo) i dont get why.

NOTE: read old messages to catch up.

weird because i send people say this site suck ( which it doesnt imo) i dont get why.

NOTE: read old messages to catch up.
The site does suck in a lot if ways IMO, there's reasons why I do not participate in versus matches that much anymore. But it is also the only place I can express my views about MHA without risk.

I’m reading Twice’s scenes again. When does it imply that his clones get weaker the more there are? Because it doesn’t seem to be the case now that I read it.

“The doubles will always be more fragile than the original.”
“The second duplicate will always be more fragile than the first.”

It never says that the clones get progressively weaker unless I’m missing something. It’s just that the second clone that Twice makes is weaker than the first, since 1 twice can only make 2 things. So if Twice 4002 makes a Twice 4003 and a Twice 4004, 4003 will be as durable as Twice 2 and not Twice 3 who were created by Twice 1, the original.

That’s how I think it works tho.

Every single creature outside of UA in the current chapters suddenly becomes a zombie. Can UA survive and build a better world?

Has Shigaraki ever decayed anything liquid like? Not trying to argue anything just want to know if he ever did so in the manga

Back