• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

His hair didn't turn white... at least not yet.

Last edited:
His hair turns white when he destroys Deika City, they even released a preview of his character design with white hair.

Also did anyone else notice that the anime might've had Shigaraki tank Re-Destro's 80% attack? He decayed Re-Destro's finger at the same time he was hit, he didn't destroy his stress attack. Which means anime Shigaraki scales to 80% of Re-Destro's power?

They might explain that doing that may have cut the power of his attack down, but weird that they had him do that at all.

Death Battle Discord energy

EDIT: I remember this one guy on DBD calculated Snipe's bullets to be Massively Hypersonic+ because he managed to shoot Tomura's hand while he was inches away from Izuku's face or something. He, like, divided the distance between them and Snipe by how long it would take Tomura to reach Izuku's face and then multiplied that by the speed of a regular bullet or something.

That's assuming Snipe didn't shoot until Tomura's hand was already inches away from Izuku's face.

Shigaraki has infinite speed because he could react to Redestro who uses Stress and Stress is an emotion and emotions are a concept and all concepts are infinite. Duh.

Where was it stated that Shigaraki’s decay is slower if he can’t use all his fingers?

Also, should “Decay stops decaying targets if Shigaraki is interrupted” be added to his weaknesses? That is how Redestro was able to stop his two-finger Decay afterall.

Should Current Shigaraki have regeneration nullification? His current Decay works on High Ends, who all have the same insane regeneration quirk.

Super Regeneration cannot regenerate from being turn to dust, they die if their head is destroyed. None of that is regeneration negation.

High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown / cut to pieces, or from a small piece of the user's body, such as a severed head, a single organ, or a finger.

Last edited:
Where was it stated that Shigaraki’s decay is slower if he can’t use all his fingers?

Also, should “Decay stops decaying targets if Shigaraki is interrupted” be added to his weaknesses? That is how Redestro was able to stop his two-finger Decay afterall.
Two finger decay is shown itself to be slower. Shigaraki's decay lets him ripped through people like this and this, yet his two finger decay did little damage to Re-Destro.

Clearly it is less powerful and slower than his normal decay. Now in regards to that weakness.

The same was true for Aizawa, his elbow stopped decaying when he knocked Shigaraki away from him. Also Aizawa's Quirk doesn't stop the effects of a Quirk, it just prevents someone from using their Quirk by blocking their Quirk Factor or something like that.

I think it should be worded differently, but yes it seems like Shigaraki needs to keep his decay "on" in order for the effects of his Quirk to spread. However Currently he doesn't need physical contact anymore though, so I'm not certain how this works. Since even a piece of falling decaying rubble can hit someone and cause them to decay as well.

I have been anticipating Toshinori and Chizome having a talk about heroism and the state of the country since Chizome was first teased three chapters back, and I am so glad that it is actually happening.

Back