• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Read this on a YT comment (dont read if you haven't seen the chapter yet)

"So setting aside the COUNTLESS hints that Principal Nezu is the traitor this chapter…on second thought screw it. The UA barrier getting funded by Nezu is just a trap waiting to happen. The buildings being able to move underground is less of a means of a protection and FAR more accurately a means of getting anyone important unable to escape. Because there’s NO WAY that security will help against a city destroying decay and a creature that can fight OFA at prime level is just not going to mean anything. These guys can destroy ANYTHING. It has to be a prison. (Plus the various other hints like him telling Endeavor to say on live tv where they are hiding in the same press conference as him admitting his family situation. Plus AFO himself even saying he’s attacked UA often in the recent anime episode.)"
Feels like really grasping at straws tbh

If Gigantomachia and Deku were identical in height, how do the two compare to eachother strength-wise? Assume Gigantomachia retains all his strength despite the height change. Most of the damage he does, to me, seems to come from just how massive he is. It’s hard to get a grasp how strong he is compared to Deku due to his insane size.

If we ever get an AFO full face reveal, I’m expecting him to look identical to All Might, without the black eyes. He seems to have a similar face structure.

I know we pretty much have seen all of All For One's face at this point, just without the eyes, but if we ever got to see the entirety of his face in one complete shot, l would ******* lose it.

How is My Villain Academia still skipping stuff, this is a ******* joke

God this season sucks ******* ass

Wait what did Anime MVA cut?
Pretty much all of Chapter 2020, plus multiple things from Chapter 2021

This is a ******* joke, they had all the time imaginable to do MVA justice, but they wasted it on extending the Endeavor Agency Arc and to give us ******* filler

This is pure garbage, they are abridging the **** out of this arc and I hate it

The entire beginning with the League at their broken down hideout and Spinner confronting Shigaraki. The entire CRC fight and all the dialogue there.

It skipped straight to the doctor and fighting Machia. But even then when Shigaraki restates his goal, the panels showing stuff he wants to destroy aren't shown. It's just him speaking.

There's all the Re-destro introduction stuff they cut way back then before Endeavor Agency but some people are saying those scenes will be adapted so we will have to wait and see for that.

Does Kurogiri have Nomu stats in terms of defence? Or speed & power? And if yes, at what level? White, Grey or Black Nomu?
He's definitely not High-end tier seeing how easily Torino beat him.

I like how him and Hood basically had identical faces or eyes.

I just realised we got the scene of Cotten candy all might but we didn’t get the scene of Class 1-A showing off their growth and destroying the robots. Hmm. I guess it’ll be at the end of the season.

I just realised we got the scene of Cotten candy all might but we didn’t get the scene of Class 1-A showing off their growth and destroying the robots. Hmm. I guess it’ll be at the end of the season.
They may be saving that for Season 6 Episode 1 as it would be a good way to re-introduce all the students

Lot’s of cool blackwhip shots. Thank god it isn’t just forgotten about. I figured we were only going to get, like, one shot of him using it but I’m glad to be proven wrong.

Not in my eyes. It was almost embarrassing to watch, especially compared to the manga.

It had, like, 4 well animated scenes. All of which were 10 seconds long.

A lot actually because they would have possibly 100's of people attacking a quirkless shigaraki all at once instead of a few people

I just noticed that in the official translation of chapter 2, when All Might is telling Deku an unprepared body can’t handle OFA, he calls OFA “my quirk, All For One”. I’m surprised that translation error was never fixed, and was made in the first place.

Back