• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

So guys I was in the middle of re reading the MHA manga and I noticed that in the scene where Machia shows up and smacks that mountain and we see the aftermath of the hit it looks like there is steam coming off of the crater.

So why wasn’t Vaporization used in the calc for it or is it because it would be an outlier for Mountain+ Machia

Has machia arrived yet? Shoto, Ida, and Hado are absolutely screwed if they think they can take Machia, Shiggy, and the league.

So guys I was in the middle of re reading the MHA manga and I noticed that in the scene where Machia shows up and smacks that mountain and we see the aftermath of the hit it looks like there is steam coming off of the crater.

So why wasn’t Vaporization used in the calc for it or is it because it would be an outlier for Mountain+ Machia
That wasn't steam, that was dust particles. The feat is pulverization at best.

Nejire-chan is the only one out of the Big 3 that hasn't had a spotlight for her. We know that she's a heavy-hitter so maybe that's why she's there since the only other heavy-hitter is Shoto and he has to take care of 3 people that Shiggy ****** up.

But knowing Horikoshi, and the fact that Nejire has mostly been just plus ultra-minor character, I sadly don't expect her to have any significant spotlight. At best, we'll see her hold back Gigantomachia for a bit until Best Jeanist arrives, I think.

Nejire-chan is the only one out of the Big 3 that hasn't had a spotlight for her. We know that she's a heavy-hitter so maybe that's why she's there since the only other heavy-hitter is Shoto and he has to take care of 3 people that Shiggy ****** up.

But knowing Horikoshi, and the fact that Nejire has mostly been just plus ultra-minor character, I sadly don't expect her to have any significant spotlight. At best, we'll see her hold back Gigantomachia for a bit until Best Jeanist arrives, I think.
I hope she gets to do something that
this arc same with Iida
Even if all Nejire does is stop Machia from running for like 10 seconds with her blasts it would be something so long as those 10 seconds were crucial

Also I respect shigaraki’s stamina so much like how many things has he been hit with this arc that’s decimated his body and he can still get back up

His pain tolerance is on another level. But a lot of characters in the series are impressive in that regard. Even Deku himself. Dabi too with the side-effects of his quirk.
Yeah Unironically Dabi has good pain tolerance just bad durability against physical hits in comparison to his AP
Hawks is somewhat commendable for being Semi Conscious after Dabi’s Onslaught

Also Endeavor has good pain tolerance as shown in his fight with Hood

I hope Iida gets speed feats and Nejire gets some AP feats.

It also seems Ochako can spread her quirk through her cables now. Although their fight was short, I think both her and Toga are gonna head to where Deku, Shiggy, Giga, basically everybody is. Heck even Best Jeanist is gonna be there. Let's hope they arrive soon.

As for Dabi, if he broadcasts what's happening online through Skeptic, lol. A lot of people are gonna see how f-ed up the heroes are especially Bakugo who seems seriously injured & Deku to some extent so I'm kinda expecting to see how Bakugo & Deku's parents' react.

I hope Iida gets speed feats and Nejire gets some AP feats.

It also seems Ochako can spread her quirk through her cables now. Although their fight was short, I think both her and Toga are gonna head to where Deku, Shiggy, Giga, basically everybody is. Heck even Best Jeanist is gonna be there. Let's hope they arrive soon.

As for Dabi, if he broadcasts what's happening online through Skeptic, lol. A lot of people are gonna see how f-ed up the heroes are especially Bakugo who seems seriously injured & Deku to some extent so I'm kinda expecting to see how Bakugo & Deku's parents' react.
I’d also like after Dabi makes the announcements I’d like him and Shouto to have a short skirmish although not long as I feel it’s gotta be saved for later in the story maybe Shouto will clash flames with him for a bit but then get overpowered
And yeah I’m also hoping for Nejire and Iida to get some feats

Uraraka is gonna get a speed upgrade for going even with Toga

Nejire is destroying his tendrils which might give her 7C as Endeavor got stabbed by them (although this is arguable)
Oh shit although maybe instead of straight up 7-C Nejire we have her as At least 8-A possibly 7-C since Shigaraki is ultra fatigued rn although you can make the case that he was fatigued when he stabbed endeavor as well

Hoped Nejire would be fighting Shigaraki solo but she was fighting with Todoroki and other pros. Seems like she got grazed in the face too.
Uraraka is gonna get a speed upgrade for going even with Toga

Nejire is destroying his tendrils which might give her 7C as Endeavor got stabbed by them (although this is arguable)
Isn't Uraraka already Supersonic+ just like Himiko, though?
Also IIRC we don't really know how durable the tendrils are, but it could be possible. Nejire should get more feats in 290 since she and Shoto are the only heavyhitters left.

What is the percentage chance of Deku getting up and attempting to kill himself again
I'd guess even if he wanted to, he's probably already down for the count. Like Bakugo said, Deku was just pumped up with adrenaline and now that his rush stopped it'll be difficult to get that goinng again especially that his arms and at least a leg is certainly ******.
It's also a way to let other characters get their own shine, at least I hope so.

Even with those wounds I’d say 15% it’s Deku after all
I’d imagine even if he does get up the most he would be able to do is to try slowly walking away from the battlefield or maybe staying conscious and warning everyone about shigaraki

Like I legitamitely can’t see Deku throwing a punch or a kick for the rest of this arc if he actually goes in and starts fighting again after all this then It could potentially warrant being noted on Deku’s stamina on his page

Next chapter is going to be ******* insanity. AFO/Shiggy, Machia, Dabi, and the rest of the league vs Shoto, half dead bakugou, severely beat up endeavor and deku, Ida, and Nejire. I really hope machia doesn't just drop and pass out in the middle of nowhere. We literally have Dabi, Todo, and Enji all in one place together + a livestream. There is no way we cannot get the touya reveal next chapter.

Whelp, we're all screwed, you need a serious Deus Ex Machina for the Heroes to win here
gPp1TMw.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think posting an unspoilered page from the upcoming chapter before it has actually been released is that cool...

Whelp, we're all screwed, you need a serious Deus Ex Machina for the Heroes to win here
gPp1TMw.jpg
I’m just impressed Deku is actually conscious he legitimately needs a hospital rn
Also Endeavor looks completely wrecked hes definitely not helping again unless Shouto can give him some ice to cool off on

Villains basically have already won and as you said heroes would need a deus x machina to win here

Back