• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Also does Rise of Villains saga 100% Deku deserve a likely higher on his profile as remember he was running out of One for All extremely quickly in his fight with Nine(Lasting Minutes compared to how long it lasted All might) yet still Outdid Bakugo’s Small City+ Attack
While it doesn’t warrant Baseline 7-B it seems like it should get a likely higher noting that Deku was getting weaker while Breaking Through Nines shields

@Jackof_noTrades068 One For All was never fully transferred to Bakugo, so Deku shouldn't be getting weaker during the fight.

Also Bakugo's explosion almost destroyed Nine's shield, so I doubt Deku's attack was much stronger, but if we were to assume that, he would be baseline 7-B, not just likely higher, as Bakugo's AP is too close to the next tier.

@Jackof_noTrades068 One For All was never fully transferred to Bakugo, so Deku shouldn't be getting weaker during the fight.

Also Bakugo's explosion almost destroyed Nine's shield, so I doubt Deku's attack was much stronger, but if we were to assume that, he would be baseline 7-B, not just likely higher, as Bakugo's AP is too close to the next tier.
To be fair, Nine blocked Bakugo’s attack with one barrier. Deku broke through 6.

Oh I always interpreted it as the quirk was already transferred and Deku was running out Of it for the fight but then once Nine was beaten One for All transferred itself back to Deku

Last edited:
I don't think her arms are off. Those are just the sleeves of her hero costume which are tattered.

Though looking closer, I think it’s manual covering them with water. She at the least still has a right arm, as can be seen from previous chapters

Ok so the Viz translation of the chapter dropped I didn’t know Deku and endeavor were bleeding that badly when the scans released
And those two were probably the only ones capable of damaging Machia at least a casual Machia heroes are doomed

I wonder if Toga will get Large Building level AP it looks like she grazed Uraraka

Nejire and Shouto are actually holding off a Extremely fatigued shigaraki although it’s better to wait for later chapters for Potentially better feats

Shigaraki still being able to fight despite the absurd injuries probably deserves a mention on his page

> I wonder if Toga will get Large Building level AP it looks like she grazed Uraraka

I doubt it. She caused like zero damage.

aaaaaaaaaand machia. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the league + Skeptic. They're not gonna have a fun time.
Yep the heroes would need some thick plot armor to outright win

Maybe they’ll run away with Deku or

Maybe Deku will get captured by Machia and the heroes left would have to rescue him in a later arc
Because if Machia starts targeting Deku and is at max morale there is literally nothing anyone can do
Potentially Deku could put up a last stand and try a 100% Saint Louis Smash(Since I’m pretty sure he still had his legs)and Machia would tank it

Last edited:
in order for MHA to be great the villains have to WIN this arc... else its another juha or madara situation where they made things too bad and now time for BS writing

In order for the Heroes to get a win here reasonably, there would have to be huge sacrifices, like every single pro dying

in order for MHA to be great the villains have to WIN this arc... else its another juha or madara situation where they made things too bad and now time for BS writing
Yeah it would kinda be bad writing for the heroes to win here
So I’m more curious into how badly will they lose

In order for the Heroes to get a win here reasonably, there would have to be huge sacrifices, like every single pro dying
A sacrifice I’d be fine with would be if Best Jeanist using his fiber cables locks down Machia buying time for everyone to escape although gets killed afterwards

But yeah for a full on victory the heroes would need an extremely bitter sweet win to the point where they’re almost more so counting their losses in the fight otherwise it would suck

Yeah it would kinda be bad writing for the heroes to win here
So I’m more curious into how badly will they lose
That depends on the method of winning.

If Tomura is forced to retreat (like AFO is advising him to) then that's a type of victory for the heroes, and a victory for the villains in the long term.

I don't understand the belief that the heroes absolutely need to all die in order for them to have a lost, as if thousands of innocents haven't already lost their lives, top 10s haven't been crippled, and students aren't two inches away from death.

Not to mention that the terms of "winning" are vague on the villain's side, as just surviving would be a success since they weren't the attackers

I think no matter what, the heroes have already lost here, even if the villains retreat, the villains rampaged and destroyed countless buildings and murdered countless people in their wake, not to mention kicking the asses of the pros, society will 100% lose faith in heroes and Japan will go into chaos after this battle

And calling it plot armor when there have been several set ups for the heroes to not all die and possibly pull off their own version of a "win" is ridiculous and a downplay of the entire arc

And calling it plot armor when there have been several set ups for the heroes to not all die and possibly pull off their own version of a "win" is ridiculous and a downplay of the entire arc
I meant Outright win being plot armor would’ve been if the heroes just beat up and took in all the villains including Machia although thinking about collateral damage I don’t think it matters much whether they actually capture any villains

A sacrifice I’d be fine with would be if Best Jeanist using his fiber cables locks down Machia buying time for everyone to escape although gets killed afterwards

But yeah for a full on victory the heroes would need an extremely bitter sweet win to the point where they’re almost more so counting their losses in the fight otherwise it would suck
Or like Endeavor going Kamikaze with a self-suicide max Prominence Burn that's like a suiced bombing. I've always thought that would be cool for someone whose firepower comes from within their body.

why in the world would they retreat ? dabi is at full power, giganta is at full power the heros are damaged and weak atm UNLESS.... erasure head gets up and shuts down gigantas quirk, since we know he can grow it might turn him back to almost human size

why in the world would they retreat ? dabi is at full power, giganta is at full power the heros are damaged and weak atm UNLESS.... erasure head gets up and shuts down gigantas quirk, since we know he can grow it might turn him back to almost human size
Basically unless Shouto and Nejire are like suddenly god tiers in the verse they aren’t stopping Machia
I feel Dabi alone should Be enough for Shouto already especially since he got to cool off
Shoto better get a power boost from the time skip like Deku and Bakugo did

Last edited:
he did get a power boost, he has endy level fire now
Wasn’t that stated back during the joint training arc
And even then considering current feats he was likely compared to a casual endeavor with his flames As endeavor can increase the power of his flames
And can amp them to their highest with Flashfire fist

Ironically Current Shoutos best feat is probably shoving an off guard shigaraki with his ice

I thought his powerup would be Flashfire or perhaps an ice version of it, Flashfreeze?
I mean technically he already has Flashfreeze in one of his attack names although if he did try something like Flashfreeze Heaven Piercing Ice wall i would want to know how big that thing would be
Although if Shouto does get a power Up that big then I’m gonna hope Dabi has been Secretly holding back this whole time or something because I don’t want him to get stomped

I mean technically he already has Flashfreeze in one of his attack names although if he did try something like Flashfreeze Heaven Piercing Ice wall i would want to know how big that thing would be
Although if Shouto does get a power Up that big then I’m gonna hope Dabi has been Secretly holding back this whole time or something because I don’t want him to get stomped
He has Flashfreeze heatwave but a Flashfire version of his ice is a bit a tricky since he’d need to apply some shape to it (maybe it’ll be a purely close combat move). Considering Dabi just now pulled flight out I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he’s saving something for all we know he could do Flashfire but it’s extra rough on his body.

He has Flashfreeze heatwave but a Flashfire version of his ice is a bit a tricky since he’d need to apply some shape to it (maybe it’ll be a purely close combat move). Considering Dabi just now pulled flight out I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he’s saving something for all we know he could do Flashfire but it’s extra rough on his body.
If Dabi does have flashfire I hope when he does use it in the process he gets a really good DC feat like Maybe he vaporizes a good chunk of land in the attack
Or maybe even Make everyone back up purely due to the heat including Shouto
Although I Assume doing such would fry him really badly

If Dabi does have flashfire I hope when he does use it in the process he gets a really good DC feat like Maybe he vaporizes a good chunk of land in the attack
Or maybe even Make everyone back up purely due to the heat including Shouto
Although I Assume doing such would fry him really badly
Assuming he’s here to kill Endeavor and destroy hero society he’d definitely mess himself up especially since A. His burns have been getting worse and B. He said even if he dies someone else will take up the cause.

Assuming he’s here to kill Endeavor and destroy hero society he’d definitely mess himself up especially since A. His burns have been getting worse and B. He said even if he dies someone else will take up the cause.
Good point he already looked like he was about to obliterate his arms when he was gonna finish off hawks and Tokoyami with a big attack
So He’d have every reason to try such on Endeavor

Anyone have that town level gigantomca feat?

Can't find it because blogs are messed up ever sense the move

Back