• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Anyone have that town level gigantomca feat?

Can't find it because blogs are messed up ever sense the move
Town level Machia feat what did he do in the scene
Although it wouldn’t change much since Machia’s power varies a lot it would just be even more supporting evidence of that which isn’t that needed

On a less related note I think that morale quirk is probably one of the best quirks in the series I think the only quirk that is above it in terms of the strength boost given compared to base is One for All or Muscle Augmentation

Last edited:
Also has anyone ever calced United States of Smash I remember that tornado was really massive and making buildings look small maybe it could Send Kamino all might higher into 7-C

Both feats give me 8-B or 8-B+ results, yeah none of that is even close to 7-C, the size of these attack are actually smaller than Re-Destro and Geten's feats.

It's bigger than 20% Izuku's tornado, but it's more than 2x slower.

Both feats give me 8-B or 8-B+ results, yeah none of that is even close to 7-C, the size of these attack are actually smaller than Re-Destro and Geten's feats.

It's bigger than 20% Izuku's tornado, but it's more than 2x slower.
Oh I understand likely just outliers then
Otherwise if we considered them correct 30% would be slapping Kamino all might
Or Geten would be clapping Kamino Afo

Town level Machia feat what did he do in the scene
Although it wouldn’t change much since Machia’s power varies a lot it would just be even more supporting evidence of that which isn’t that needed

On a less related note I think that morale quirk is probably one of the best quirks in the series I think the only quirk that is above it in terms of the strength boost given compared to base is One for All or Muscle Augmentation
Kinda need it also it may need a re-calc because I remember it using scans

Out of curiosity if the movies were not considered canon and they had different pages what would change about the main series scaling
And also would the movie characters be stronger or weaker if that was the case

If the movies are removed or considered different canon, then the calcs that were considered invalid at the moment might be considered valid so they would be stronger (like Island level OFA users and all, although storm calcs are kinda iffy atm, not really sure though). And Deku's Building level rating for 5% might go down since that hinges on Wolfram's steel cubes in the first movie, and the rest of the verse would probably downgrade to at most small building level depending on which calc or feat everyone is scaling from (call me a downgrader with my post history but I wouldn't be too opposed on that either). In terms of speed, lots of downgrades might happen since 5% Deku's supersonic feat relies on the first movie too. Likely most characters become subsonic in UA beginnings. At least that's how I see it happening based on skimming the profiles.

The movie characters would be superior, All Might's forms would be 7-C with only one 7-B rating. As Prime All Might and AFO should be superior to Gigantomachia.

5% Izuku actually stays 1.2 Tons via Bakugo's feat in their second fight. I don't believe 8% would be High 8-C though, unless I'm missing something. Speed drops from higher than Mach 1.9 to higher than Mach 1.1 via Todoroki's feat, so no Supersonic+, though the Hypersonic ratings would still be fine.

Lots of characters would lose their High 8-C rating actually, though I'm not listing them all. 20% and 30% Izuku would just be somewhere in High 8-C, as I don't remember any reason for 30% to scale to any 8-As.

Endeavor's rating wouldn't change, though 75% Shigaraki will have 7-C dura. That's only if we scale 100% to All Might, since the movies were a big part in putting 100% in tier 7. Though with Shigaraki's statements of All Might level power, it'll probably be 7-C.

So essentially movie god tiers would be somewhere from 7-A to 6-C so they would benefit I also remember you said there was a movie feat getting you speed results way too high so they’d probably be way faster

Main series drops heavily in Speed and AP and the only top tiers unaffected are Machia Endeavor and Shigaraki
Although I’m surprised you said that all all might forms would be 7-C aside from Wounded and Prime
Part of me thought that in such a scenario weakened all might would be downgraded to Baseline 7-B off of Wounded All might
Also I still feel 30% would be 8-A purely from Downscaling off of 45%
High 8-C to 7-C is just too big of a jump
or he’d be 8-B likely far higher
Also a lot of 8-As stay the same since that’s mainly off of MLA arc feats

Last edited:
Nine has a High Hypersonic+ feat, though that'd be an outlier even in the movie since that's faster than All Might. And it's not done by end of movie Nine, it was during his first fight with Bakugo.

I did forget about Wounded All Might's feat, though people were talking about it being an outlier until the movies showed up. So it's possible that feat would've been dropped, though Gigantomachia's feat would support it so maybe not.

Weakened All Might is Kamino All Might, since the movie doesn't exist he never fought Wolfram. So He's 7-C, so the USJ Nomu would be 7-C actually.

Nine has a High Hypersonic+ feat, though that'd be an outlier even in the movie since that's faster than All Might. And it's not done by end of movie Nine, it was during his first fight with Bakugo.

I did forget about Wounded All Might's feat, though people were talking about it being an outlier until the movies showed up. So it's possible that feat would've been dropped, though Gigantomachia's feat would support it so maybe not.

Weakened All Might is Kamino All Might, since the movie doesn't exist he never fought Wolfram. So He's 7-C, so the USJ Nomu would be 7-C actually.
Oh yeah fair enough on the weakened all might bit

Although I do feel Machia’s feat would support it since Machia was so disappointed in the leagues strength when he met them likely Afo was comparable to him so that Machia would respect him
And All Might fought and beat Afo

Shame the high hypersonic+ nine feat wasn’t done at the end of the film then maybe it would’ve been semi justifiable
But I feel it being done by Base Nine and Bakugo before their mega amps at the end of the film Full Power nine and 100% Bakugo would probably get upscaled to potentially Baseline Massively Hypersonic for movie characters top tiers.

Speed drops from higher than Mach 1.9 to higher than Mach 1.1 via Todoroki's feat, so no Supersonic+,
Is that for Rise of Villains keys? I though students only have supersonic for reactions and not necessarily combat speed as not a lot of them can contend with Roki's Half Cold in speed except for Iida and Kacchan, but i could be mistaken.

BoS Key, tons of people dodged Todoroki's ice during the Sport Festival Obstacle Race. During the cavalry battle he had to use Kaminiari's electricity to stun them in order for his ice to freeze them, which means they could dodge it again.

Reaction speed and combat speed are the same, are you confusing reaction for perception?

Is that for Rise of Villains keys? I though students only have supersonic for reactions and not necessarily combat speed as not a lot of them can contend with Roki's Half Cold in speed except for Iida and Kacchan, but i could be mistaken.
I remember lots of students could dodge shouto’s ice in the race the only case of a character being in capable of handling it is when Shouto caught Sero off guard with Heaven Piercing ice wall
Also Base Deku could keep up with it in close combat whom a lot of characters in 1-A compare to

BoS Key, tons of people dodged Todoroki's ice during the Sport Festival Obstacle Race. During the cavalry battle he had to use Kaminiari's electricity to stun them in order for his ice to freeze them, which means they could dodge it again.

Reaction speed and combat speed are the same, are you confusing reaction for perception?
I’ve seen cases of characters having way lower combat speed than their reactions although this is extremely uncommon

I think you're confusing combat speed with attack speed.

Can you give an example?

Edit: Attack speed should be the speed of a certain type of attack, combat speed is the speed you can fight at. You can have higher perception speed, which means you can see someone in slow motion, but you aren't able fight at that speed. Though maybe this is just an a play on words, I don't think we have an official description.

Last edited:
I don't remember any student dodging it in the manga during the race. maybe it's an anime-only addition? I don't think anyone who Roki intentionally froze were able to avoid his ice in the cavalry battle either.
The only way I see them scaling to Roki's ice assuming all of them has the same speed would be because of this dodging feat but it doesn't necessarily mean Lil Deck would be faster than it although I'm not certain.

During the start of the race, everyone was stuck in the doorway and Todoroki tried to freeze everyone.
But a bunch of people avoided his ice, you should look back at the chapter.

In the Calvary battle Todooroki had Kaminari stun them for a second so he could freeze them, Aizawa even said that he was learning from his mistake during the obstacle course race. Since a bunch of people dodged his freezing attack back then so he needed to stun them.

Last edited:
I think you're confusing combat speed with attack speed.

Can you give an example?

Edit: Attack speed should be the speed of a certain type of attack, combat speed is the speed you can fight at. You can have higher perception speed, which means you can see someone in slow motion, but you aren't able fight at that speed. Though maybe this is just an a play on words, I don't think we have an official description.
“Reaction speed is defined as a single movement in a defined timeframe, which a character has been shown capable of. A series of movements in similar timeframes makes this combat speed, so this term should only be applied for a single, quick movement. Examples include ducking backwards to dodge bullets and diving away to dodge extremely fast vehicles.”

Good example would be Jujutsu Kaisen Characters who can use Black Flash which requires the user to be able to perceive and react to things and Cursed Energy within 0.00001 Seconds but those characters can still struggle against rapid Supersonic-Hypersonic attacks

I 100% disagree with that, note: I'm talking about the phrasing not the example.

But it doesn't matter I realized what you meant before hand, I just have a different value of what reaction speed is. It's irrelevant.

I remember lots of students could dodge shouto’s ice in the race the only case of a character being in capable of handling it is when Shouto caught Sero off guard with Heaven Piercing ice wall
Also Base Deku could keep up with it in close combat whom a lot of characters in 1-A compare to
Deku only handeled his ice in close quarters when he explicitly mentioned Shouto was slowing down though.

Question I remember the MHA anime added a few seconds onto the Hawks and Endeavor vs Hood fight where when Hawks is giving Endeavor his feathers Hood tries to Strike Hawks.
But Hawks ends up blocking this attack albeit shortly knocked off balance but Hood couldn’t Punch through it.

Is this feat valid as it doesn’t happen in the manga?Or at least I’m confident it doesn’t.
As If it were valid I feel it would result in Hawks Feather durability being like
7-C 8-A against Fire Attacks

And this makes sense with Hawks being so worried about powerful fire quirk users that he said he wants to Blitz them before they get to use it
And I don’t think anyone in the series so far has broken it with conventional methods like hitting them anytime they’ve been destroyed it’s been fire.

We do not use anime only scene, we sometime use scenes from the anime to clarify something in the manga, find a timeframe for a feat, or whatever.

That scene just doesn't happen in the manga period, so it's not something that can be used.

We do not use anime only scene, we sometime use scenes from the anime to clarify something in the manga, find a timeframe for a feat, or whatever.

That scene just doesn't happen in the manga period, so it's not something that can be used.
I thought it would be a case by case type thing like if it was consistent with the manga it would be valid for use like if there was an anime only scene where 5% Deku got a large building level+ anime only feat then it gets ignored but if it fell in line with the feats from the manga it would be valid.

But still understandable as to why completely Anime only scenes would be considered invalid

It's all about the execution of the reveal, not about who the person is because it was obvious. And the execution was on point.
Now that the Todorokis are preoccupied with each other, Iida ans Bakugo running away, it's all up to Nejire and a coming Best Jeanist to deal with Shiggy and Machia. Assuming Horikoshi makes her do anything.
Let’s hope Nejire doesn’t have her fight go offscreen again

Back