• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My favourite servant vs one of my favourite characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karna Via K&K , Brahmastra Kundala and Mana Burts Flame,

Karna is more more skilled than Itachi, his skill stated to reach the realm of gods, what is skilled shinobi to gods?

Schnee One said:
Outskilling a very skilled Shinobi is much more impressive then stomping an army of fodders.
where did you know the army in kurusketra war is just a fodder?

here is list of the fodder you just said

Rathis

• Sudhakshina, the ruler of the Kamvojas
  • Shakuni, King of Gandhar and uncle of Kauravas
  • Duryodhana's son Lakshmana and the Durjaya- son of Dussasana
  • Jayadrath, the king of the Sindhu and brother in law of Kauravas is equal to 2 rathas
  • All 99 brothers of Duryodhana including Dushasan are single Rathis
  • Duryodhana is classified as a warrior equal to 8 Rathis
Atirathis

• Kritverma He was general of Narayani Sena of Krishna.
  • Susharma, the ruler of Trigartas
  • The ruler of the Madra, Salya
  • Bhurisravas, the son of Somadatta
  • Brihadbala, a descendant of Rama, equal to 6 atirathis
  • Kripa, also known as Kripacharya, the son of Saradwat & equal to 5 atirathis
Maharathis

• The ruler of Pragjyotisha & son of Narakasura, the brave Bhagadatta equal to a maharathi.
  • Drona, the teacher of Pandavas & Kauravas. equal to 2 maharathi class warriors
  • Ashwathama, the son of Guru Drona, one of the eight chiranjeevi and a Maharathi.
  • Bhishma, even though he never classified himself, later it was revealed that Bhishma was equal to 3 Maharathi warriors.
  • Karna, the son of the son god Surya and king of Anga kingdom, equal to 3 Maharathi warriors
Atimaharathis:

• Indrajit
    Rathi: One who consider as a warrior capable of attacking 5000 soldiers simultaneously.
Ati-Rathi: Atirathi is equal to 12 rathis, that means he is capable of fighting 12 rathis or 60,000 soldiers.

Maharathi: Maharathi is considered equal to 12 ati-rathis means he is capable of fighting 12 ati-rathi class warriors or 24 rathi class warriors or 720,000 soldiers. Maharthi warriors are the master of all kind of weaponry, combat skill and are very good at tactics.

Ati-Maharathi: One who is considered as equal as 12 maharathis. He is capable of fighting 8,640,000 soldiers simultaneously.

Another add to Ati-Maharathi/Maha-Maharathi Indrajit, Ati-Maharathi/Maha-Maharathi are exclusive to the gods and Indrajit being Ati-Maharathi/Maha-Maharathi mean he equal to even surpass the gods, he also humiliated Indra via drag him with his chariot

Well if Karna actually got Vasavi shakti off itachi would die a million times over

The problem is that the instant his armor goes away Itachi's 8x ap advantage let's him 1 shot with anything besides a basic kunai

No need to, that was a 7B feat

Show me Karna one shotting a 600 megaton character then we talk

Pretty sure servants are getting upgraded back to where they were before

If that happens Itachi loses his only real advantage

Still lose in CQC, Itachi aint do shit to K&K, karna can use brahmastra while on CQC, BK one shot 6C Dura, not sure why Yata mirror can reflect it considering BK has Wide AOE

Since when he sacrifice armor to use BK? My bad Jeane Dura is no longer 6C huh?

Doesnt matter BK is 6C and has Wide AOE Yata Mirror cant reflect nuke explosion

Holy moly, so a lot of servant is downgraded to 7A huh

Still i cant see Itachi win CQC and also they are fragile to Sharp weapon

Unless you show me Itachi destroy even a Giant rock with a punch i don't see him winning since karna can just Dodge any Jutsu he throw

Naruto might also get an upgrade if M3Xs calc gets accepted,which will make Itachi's Susanoo a lot higher than 1 gigaton.Since both are under the revision this can be paused.

Honestly if this is the case I would rather schnee closed it. The AP and durability arw soon going to be radically different for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back