• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My favourite servant vs one of my favourite characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the drill.

SBA but park is empty.

speed equal.

they both have very limited knowledge on each other. Itachi is alive as well.

vasavi shakti is now unrestricted. yata mirror can still block 1-A attacks, hail Itachi.

Itachi uchiha base
look into my eyes

FGO Karna 2nd Ascension
My eyes are cooler and fire lasers.

Itachi: 4(Schnee, Ogunabali, Paul Frank and Jimboy) via AP and dura advantage

Karna:

Incon:

Well, Karna says no u to Mind Manipulation, so no genjutsu on Itachi's side.

Is it in character to Karna abuse the immense range he has?

1. what level of defense is his resistance because I actually dont know.

2. I dont think he starts with abusing his range and their ranges are not that different as long as Itachi uses his magatama.

Also pretty sure it is in character for Karna to just start chucking brahmastra or even brahmastra kundala if the opponent survives long enough

Paul Frank said:
Also pretty sure it is in character for Karna to just start chucking brahmastra or even brahmastra kundala if the opponent survives long enough
Not at the very start of the fight though, he starts in melee as far as I remember, also Itachi does have yata mirror.

If Itachi does end up deflecting a brahmastra kundala I'm pretty sure he would Vasavi Shakti him, like he did when Sieg spammed Balmung to deflect it

Nevermind then. Don't know what he would do if Itachi manages to block Brahmastra Kundala if vs is restricted

Although I'm not sure what itachi could do to kill Karna considering most of his attacks, even if they land, are blocked by k&k and Karna takes almost no damage. I don't know if the totsuka blade would work since I'm pretty sure Karna should resist sealing

Karna has no resistance to sealing so I dont see why he would.

Karna also has flight.

Also from what I can tell karna is baseline, while Itachi is 600mt higher with suanoo, so karna wont take no damage, just not just as high as he should. It is 60mt in base higher with susanoo taking k and k into account.

I should get that added the

Doesn't the totsuka blade seal the soul inside the gourd? If so Karna would resist that anyway.

Yeah I know, that just makes it even harder for Itachi to do anything effective to Karna

It seals both the body and soul. Also from what I can tell karna is baseline, while Itachi is 600mt higher with suanoo, so karna wont take no damage, just not just as high as he should. It is 60mt in base higher with susanoo taking k and k into account.

60mt is 40mt less than baseline 7-A so he is taking a small amount of damage from any attack that manages to land

well yeah but it is not like small wounds like when he fights comparable people, it would be quite a bit higher than that and would eventually build up.

If Itachi does manage to hit him k&k lowing the damage by 90% should allow his mid-low regen to take care of the damage

wont he eventually run out of mana? If he is flying all the time, while healing and spamming high mana cost abilities. He eventually should, of course Itachi's chakra is not crazy by any means either since he is not an edo.

I don't recall us ever treating servants as having limited mana though because otherwise the servant quite literally ceases to exist if the fight goes on too long

And either way he would have likely broken through the Susanoo and killed Itachi by the time he runs out of mana.

not through the yata mirror, Itachi susanoo defense is higher than 600 mt and his yata mirror effectively would take 0 dmg.

Itachi's chakra is very crazy actually. There's not a single scene you can find without him having his Sharingan off, and that requires constant drain of the chakra, and this is while he had cancer.

And Itachi's smart, he'll probably send a crow clone in the beggining and probably try to Tsukuyomi, but seeing how that won't work and that his opponent is no joke he'll probably go with Totsuka Blade.

Karna would notice that the Yata Mirror is able to block alot of his damage and just avoid hitting it

Also itachi doesn't just open up with Susanoo in character, he only used it once Kirin was about to hit him

Speed is equal, all itching has to do is turn the mirror and his based susanoo would likely survive fine anyway with the ap advantage.

He used it quickly against Nagato and kabuto.

And Karna does not start with brahmastra.

Of Itachi sees a giant laser he would Def use his susanoo to block it. Then use it from then on as he does in character.

Also Itachi has amaterasu.

He used it quickly against Nagato and Kabuto because he was an Edo and not dying from his disease unlike alive itachi

If Karna chooses to start in cqc I'm pretty sure he outskills to a vast degree even with the ap disadvantage

If he sees that his physical attacks aren't doing much or he is managing to be hurt a decent bit he would start using brahmastra

That's debatable, there are plenty of big jutsu that were used on Itachi and he just tried to dodge them or otherwise didn't pull out his Susanoo, since he basicallu is dying.

Amatarasu doesn't really help

Karna gets wrecked due to the strength gap

While Itachi can't one shot him due to the whole "Conceptually reduced to 10% strength" armor (Even though Itachi is well above this and that's still 60 megatons to Karna's 100 so he can still hurt him) Itachi's Durability means that Karna is barely going to damage him much at all, eventually Itachi either seals or simply beats him to death

Itachi with low difficulty

Yeah if he can't dodge he would use susanoo he is a genius for a reason

I am not saying he would go proof either.

Welp this is looking pretty inconclusive to me.

Karna should resist sealing by virtue of resisting most magecraft effects.

Also if the sealing is through sealing the soul he 100% resists it

It's body, soul and mind.

And if the AP gap is that significant, Itachi takes this handily.

Unrestrict vs so Karna has an attack that can do enough damage to actually be able to kill itachi

Does Chakra count as a magical energy

Also although Itachi might have the ap advantage he will have a hard time actually hitting Karna due to the later outskilling and, when Itachi uses the Susanoo, outmaneuvering him.

he will have a hard time actually hitting Karna due to the later outskilling

Well,how skilled is Karna?You can't just claim that Itachi with sharingan can't touch Karna.

Worth noting that while Itachi's actual damage output is made smaller due to Kundala that doesn't change the fact that his strength gap is huge

He can still easily overpower Karna until he gets solid hits in.

BTW Vasavi Shakti should be unrestricted as that's like his only win con

I still vote Itachi regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back