• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My armor is cooler than yours - Gilgamesh (Fate) vs Kharn the Betrayer (Warhammer 40K)

Apparently he say Gil>>>Khorne.. and then start to downplay Khorne.
and then he suddenly says its has nothing to do with Khorne?

@Core

I mean, I don't know the first thing about Warhammer, but consideirng the fact that everyone and their mother seems to have Soul Hax in that series.

You can't really bypass anti-hax from a Tier 1 being as a Tier 5.

@Rep

So soul haxx is fair game for them.

Yeah that's the part that got me so confused earlier.

@NJS

And fight the guy with a gun that shoots solar flares up close. Gotcha. That's fair no? Only Khorne gets the ranged deal? Jk. But yeah honestly summoning weapons for Gil should be allowed since it's just like taking a weapon out of a sheathe.

... I really have to get off this site. Why are the fun arguments around when my midterms are?

Btw Khorne greaterdemon use whip as their secondary weapon(they will still prefer to use melee weapon) so whip is probably not on the list for unfair weapon.

Lmaooooo so this site is literally all about tiers? That s ludicrous, again give me feats about why this god is so much higher than anything in Nasuverse? Which I believe you were just saying you didn't know much about unless that was someone else in the thread. I looked over and he has next to no feats just all hype. Ea ***** on this dude as he's not nullifying a reality altering attack. Give me FEATS of Kharn nullyfing anything on that level it or dont @ me. Don't just say "ability was given from someone in higher tier so must be at that level" which in this case doesn't have a set level to begin with.

@TheVisionaryDeathdealing

Because Khorne resides in higher-dimensional space. Higher-dimensional beings are always infinitely more powerful than those who are of a lower dimensional tier due to how each dimension in geometry is infinitely more complex than the last.

@Reppuzan

That is highly debatable especially since these are different universes entirely lol but whatever I don't see Krahn stopping Ea with a blessing that has minor feats. I'm about the feats and something that destroys and creates reality isn't being stopped by a trinket.

@TheVisionary

You should probably take a look at this first. It should give you an idea of the difference between Tier 1 and Tier 5.

@TheVisionary Also this page. Gil's power could quite literally be infinity, and it wouldn't bother Khorne because he is so many dimensions higher. It's like saying that a drawing of a man with a gun could actually harm you.

http://s7.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2014/10/e694360ad791407ff5813b0c0c3913e1.png

Ea in this case is comparable to the Menger Sponge, and it's surface area is it's power

Ea is not getting past Khorne's protection unless it is used up close in an actual sword fight.

@monarch

That is assuming that they are remaining on seperate dimensions however.... I know a few instances where when things from one dimension enter another its a different story and Gil can easily traverse dimensions as a holy spirit if weaker ones have, however I'm assuming this blessing works by creating a higher dimension area around Krahn? That could work except that once again you are all forgetting that reality incoprates dimensions

http://www.dimension1111.com/dimensions.html

Gils sword literally destroys reality so by law it trancends dimensions, and destroys or creates everything in its range so once again I say to you I really don't see how this is blocking the the force lol. This has been a good argument tho and I still could be wrong but good vibes from this site.

You're heavily overestimating Ea's power, which is not only limited by its range, but the fact that it has never been shown to collapse dimensional space,

@TheVisionary, the term dimensions is often used wrong in fiction. Here we use the original mathematical concept, where things like length, width, time and height are dimensions, and everything beyond that is nigh-incomphrensible and infinitely greater than us.

Dimensions here does not refer to other universes like Dr Strange's Dark Dimension. Gil was probably travelling through a different universe.

Fun fact that I learnt from this site - We all exist in infinite dimensions. We just only have magnitude in 3(4?) of them. So the idea of Gil "travelling" through them is silly, because he already is in them - he just doesn't have any presence in most of them.

Ea is planet level maybe slightly higher at best by warping space and time and returning things to their origin. Exept by virtue of Khorne being a higher dimensional being, he doesn't have any origin that Ea can effect. Like I said, Ea being able to affect Khorne makes about as much sense as saying a drawing on a page can affect us.

Reppuzan said:
You're heavily overestimating Ea's power, which is not only limited by its range, but the fact that it has never been shown to collapse dimensional space,
^ It actually has in the new game Extella lol (watch till end) it collapses in on itself and the enemies vanish, not to mention again in FE CCC he transcended the digital dimension to also take out the Moon Cell the very thing that created the dimension. But IF THIS BLESSING TRULY BLOCKS AND NULLIFIES BASED ON THE HIGHER DIMENSION BEING CREATED than I guess Ea doesn't work but he still has GoB and this guy cant ever dream to hit Gil lol also correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there seperate tiers for hax like the one this guy has?

Fate EXTELLA The Umbral Star - Gilgamesh Trailer
Fate EXTELLA The Umbral Star - Gilgamesh Trailer

Tier is based on destructive capacity. Higher dimensional hax negation is not destructive capacity, so Khorne's tier is fine where it is.

Digital dimension?? Are you serious. That is clearly a wrong use of the term dimension, and only refers to a digital simulated universe.

Extella is not a dimension from that trailer. It's a large floating rock.

As for Kharn being able to hit him, yes it is concievable that Gil would just hop on Vimana and fly around spamming GoB and Ea at Kharn, but none of them would ever hit Kharn because of Khorne's protection. While all Kharn needs is one lucky/skilled shot and then Vimana is destroyed and Gil has to fight up close.

Ok I get the higher dimensional tier argument on the basis of a school yard arguement, but nothing in physics actually states a being of a higher dimension is infinitely more powerful than a being below it except the 6th dimension.

to beings of a lower dimension. In real world quantum theory being 5th dimensional means you can simply travel forwards and back words in time and thus while a boon from a 5D being could be everlasting without beginning or end it wouldn't grant infinitely more power than a boon from a 4D being in any given moment there would just never be a moment in which they don't have it. In other words a +5 fire resist is the same whether your 4 or 5 D.

Similarly a 6D being is one that gets to choose the future they desire and make it the one they are within, but that new power would only matter if you where fighting the 6d being directly as otherwise it's like saying let's fight, but my big brother here is going to make sure you can't win. Which is clearly outside help. Otherwise his boon is again the exact same as the 5D being.

Finally 7 8 and are simply alternate varients of the power to BFR yourself by going into an alternate universe with fundamentally different starting conditions sure the other person isn't there but you didn't actually kill them you simply left.

9th is arguably where this pattern starts to change, but at this point you are functionally omnipotent having the power to control the variables of everything that could ever exist ever without exception. But even then your +5 fire resist boon isn't better you can simply make it do whatever you want.

Now this is ignoring 1-B and 1-A as there is no scientifically effective conceivable difference between a 1-C and a boundless based on modern quantum theory unlike mathematics.

1. But I did have a point to all this. First standard Khorne is a 4B outside of the warp and thus his boon is similarly reduced and likely doesn't counter time space hax unless evidence is proven otherwise.

2. Khorne's boon isn't passive like Deadpools immunity to death or Elric's ability to Summon 10,000 storm bringers, but an active action of his god based on his own view of honorable and dishonorable. It is very arguably getting active assistance from an outside character. It's not some magical effect that can be tricked, but a third party working actively against his opponent and effectively almost a 2vs1 fight.

3. Finally assuming this is full power gilgamesh he has Sha Nagba Imuru (He who Saw the Deep): The Omniscient Omnipotent Star meaning if there is a chance he will win he will assuming his opponent is strong enough that his own personal arrogance doesn't get in the way and khan is definitely strong enough no doubt about it.

Blah blah blah blah, follow our Tiering system or leave. and Khorne only 4A due to emperor limited its influence and Omnipotent doesn't mean anything.

@Not Jim Sterling A little rude to simply dismiss this argument out of hand like that. That's how you annoy people and make them leave the wiki.

@ Cerbus I ask you to refer to the page for Higher Dimensional manipulation, which will explain how higher dimensional beings are infinitely greater than lower dimensional beings. In any case, I suppose Kharn's protection would technically only by 4-B in the materium, but that does not remove the time/space hax and is still enough to counter ea.

@Monarch Laciel I realize this sites rule on higher dimensionals and it makes some sense, my point however is that status doesn't automatically apply to all boons or powers they grant to their servants. I admit I don't know kharne well enough to know if he is a higher dimensional himself (in which case this becomes a missmatch), but I also know that according to tier lists all higher dimensionals are all some tier of 1according to the tier list, so even the boon doesn't count outside of the warp as the chaos gods don't have higher dimensional influence outside of the warp (which is why they turn weakend areas in the universe into part of the warp)

This being said verse equalization dictates that anti Divine weapons should resist this boons effect as it comes fron a divine source like enki during or harpe so it's not like a instant game winner here.

Finally there is still sha nagba imuru which still grants him limited 6th dimensional travel at full power (shows him all possible futures and how to achieve them) simply put if he can win he will assuming his arrogance doesn't get in the way or the only possible ways to win damage his pride which is quite flexible when fighting a equal opponent like khorne.

Hold on, confirm something to me.

Isn't SNI something that shows the correct/best thing to do, as opposed to showing all possible futures?

@Llama

It shows both, however, it is possible for Gilgamesh to reject the information that he sees with it. I believe that he saw future where he was consumed by Sakura but refused to believe it.

Monarch Laciel said:
@Not Jim Sterling A little rude to simply dismiss this argument out of hand like that. That's how you annoy people and make them leave the wiki.
Site Rules

• That said, we must also have the right to defend ourselves within our own borders. As such, everybody who visit this wiki strictly to attack us, or try to dismantle our tiering system, are categorically permanently banned from our community.
Normally dismantle the tiering system will get you permanent ban.

@monarch I suppose you're right, props for being nice throughout the argument but what @cerburs has said is good. Lets not forget that Gils armor has tanked some OP things such as True Archers NP.

Don't know this other guys abilities enough to say how they clash though.

@Not Jim Sterling Fair enough, I didn't know that specific part of the rules. But it was the method in which you did it that was rude, "blah blah blah, deal with the tier system or leave"

Not Jim Sterling said:
@COB He only use it against unfair opponent.
This is very true, actually. I remember when a terminator lord challenged him and the guy was so far out of his league, Kharn just decided to use what was essentially the future equivalent of a switchblade.

Kharn still one-shot him.

As far as it goes nothing I have said directly oppose the tier system it in fact states in tier 3A if you are 4D you are a high 3A at least. Since no one listed is a high 3A and the boon comes from a tier 4 none of my statements are wrong. In fact even my statement though long about how a higher D beings power may be infinite you can't just say their boons are also infinite in effect unless you have some evidence of its power. If on the other hand the boon is infinite then tier 4 Khorne needs an upgrade to at least 3A via the rules of the site.

Which means outside of the warp and restrained or standard equipment wise he isn't higher dimensional no where in the combat conditions does it list Khorne is free and and actively helping his chosen warrior he isn't even free for most of 40k so this seems like a non argument. You shouldn't be arguing with the tier system anyway.It's not like the battle location is the warp anyway.

If you feel that strongly about it get hi petitionRd to 3A in his standard form.

What are you talking about? Khorne helping Kharn is on Kharn profile and the reason why this match is even exists, and Khorne has higher Tier than gil.

Regardless of tier, Khorne is still stronger than Gil. Tier 4 > Tier 5. His power nulification should still work on Gil.

Khorne helps him yes, but granting him a boon as a 4A and the boon of a 1-B (a free Khorne)are two entirely different things. There is no reason to believe Khorne isn't a 4 A in terms of effect in this battle as restrained by the emperor is his standard state in 40k.

More over the effects of a 4-A aren't hax proof and may not even prevent the effects of EA. In series the only way to dodge it is Higher dimensional protection such as avalon which requires a 7th dimensional attack to by pass it or an attack that transcends time and space. A boon from a 4A isn't even 4 dimensional and thus EA which effects space time meaning it at least breaches 4D protection if not 6D (according to modern physics) protections should have no problem Penetrating blood god armor.

On the other hand if Khorne is unrestrained this battle is a stomp in the other direction and up to speculation as a free Khorne doesn't seem to exist in 40k as his profile states his tier would be unknown.

You actually have to prove his boon protects against that type and level of hax. Hax can bypass the tier system it talks about it on the hax page.

Wot you need to be 7th dimensional to beat gil hax? create content revision thread for that as right now Khorne is 4-A and gil is 5-A. And I'm not sure what is your first sentence mean.

He's restrained by the Emperor's manifestation in the Warp, which is Tier 1.

Back