• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
High Mid cant be knocked out
Huh, well in that case this is inconclusive. Neither can kill each other or at least put each other down in any manner.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
No, it's just a chant. In there, you see what you desire or love most. It also works via eye contact.
That's mostly a combination of empathic and mind hax, something Mob resists on a far higher scale than that.

Planck69 said:
No, it's just a chant. In there, you see what you desire or love most. It also works via eye contact.
That's mostly a combination of empathic and mind hax, something Mob resists on a far higher scale than that.
No, it's sleep hax that makes you see that.

But that is a form of incap. Tanjirou had to kill himself just to escape.
And as I said, Mob resists it since it falls under empathic hax. For reference, Mob no-sells city-wide mind-hax/empathic manipulation from God Dimple.

I already told you, those are his subordinates, not him.
Ah, I see. Well I guess we should get the FRA train chugging. Going with inconclusive.

Back