• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Yes, but this is 12 people. Each with the same Regenerationn, all set to kill Mob.

Kokushibo, Douma, Akaza (Kimetsu no Yaiba), Nakime, Hantengu and his multiple bodies, Gyokko, Gyutaro and Daki, Kaigaku, and the other irrelevant lower moons, besides Rui.
All of whom he either rag-dolls with TK or keeps off of him with his force-fields. And again, he fought multiple ghosts who were far more powerful than himself at the time and still held them off long enough to reach 100%. Mob's win-con comes from simply holding out for a few hours before they're turned to ash by sunrise and considering his levitation, force-fields and his tendency to use range to his advantage, he could very likely do this.

Daki possesses sealing with her sashes, which work via contact.

Gyotaro can seal people in spheres of water.

Douma creates super cold winds that destroy you from the inside if inhaled.

Again, if even one strike hits him, Muzan will be able to destroy him from the inside.

Daki possesses sealing with her sashes, which work via contact.

Gyotaro can seal people in spheres of water.

Douma creates super cold winds that destroy you from the inside if inhaled.

Again, if even one strike hits him, Muzan will be able to destroy him from the inside.
He still has his force-fields to keep most of that out. And Mob almost never initiates CQC so he'll be fine with handling their attacks. By the way, what exactly is Muzan's AP anyway?

It wouldn't be battle with Muzan anymore, but:

Physical contact?

His cold winds are useless because of energy barrier. Reigen literally was immune to cursed cologne that puts people to sleep if inhaled. He is in his shell.

Idk about that sealing people in spheres of water, but I don' think they are even immune to telekinesis, so he could just bind them all.

We've actually been working on that. Multiple calcs are coming out, 3 AP, 3 speed. One in particular that might yield some good results is Tengen Uzui's casual explosion with his blades, but we're waiting on that.

Don't see how a forcefield shields it, it just works via contact, including the shield. Same with Gyotaro.

I don't remember Muzan having BFR. If you mean the Dimensional Infinity Fortress Arc where everyone was sent there, wasn't that by the new Upper Moon Fourth?

We've actually been working on that. Multiple calcs are coming out, 3 AP, 3 speed. One in particular that might yield some good results is Tengen Uzui's casual explosion with his blades, but we're waiting on that.

Don't see how a forcefield shields it, it just works via contact, including the shield. Same with Gyotaro.
Does she usually seal with body contact or has she actually been shown to seal people by touching force-fields? Usually "by contact" means by touching a person's body and Mob has both passive and active fields so it would be appreciated if you would clarify.

Regardless, Mob could (and usually does) keep his distance from opponents and would simply attempt to pin them down with TK. If he does the latter, he could simply keep them like that until he figures out a way to knock them out or he could simply rag-doll them into unconsciousness.

Dysmity said:
I don't remember Muzan having BFR. If you mean the Dimensional Infinity Fortress Arc where everyone was sent there, wasn't that by the new Upper Moon Fourth?
That's important

That's important

Considering it isn't even on his profile, I really doubt he has it.

So his match with Dio is invalid if that's true.

Anyways, I see that his BFR world still has objects. Mob TK ***** them or binds. And later, what? Is he going to return to his world? Is he going to make friends with them?

I literally said it was listed in his profile. P&A isn't everything, I forgot he had it until I scrolled down.
Wait, never mind I see it. From what you said about sealing, Mob's active force-fields would prevent her from coming close to his actual body. And he could simply restrict any movement with TK and just pin them down. Mob even has a range advantage so he could simply fly out of their way. If he gets trapped in the fortress, he'll eventually get pushed into 100% and blitz them.

Anyway, all of this could simply be resolved by Mob rag-dolling him into unconsciousness if all else fails.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
We are using High 8-C mob btw
That doesn't change anything for Mob. It's his Class 10 Lifting Strength vs Muzan's Superhuman. He could still just throw them around and into walls before they can do anything.

SpookyShadow said:
Wait. Ikki can go Ittou forms but Mob can't go into percentage?
I don't think 100% was ever restricted for this match so I think it's fine.

I mainly meant boosts that bump you to another tier, 100% and ???% would eventually show up if Mob is not finished for good.

That would be a massive stomp
Not really, considering Muzan simply needs to deal with Mob before he goes into either state. There have been matches that were won because a character beat their opponent before they could jump tiers. Granted he would be hard pressed to deal with TK and force-fields.

>Simply needs to deal with Mob

Ok, how then?
OK, you have a point. Honesty with the amount of reasoning going for Muzan, I assumed that he had some kind of win-con. But yeah, you have a point. Unless he can deal with being pinned down, he doesn't seem to have a way to win.

Looking back it again, it's a very long incon. Strangely enough we know more about his subordinates than we do him.
Mob could still knock him out by using TK though. It's not exactly Mob's nature to kill his opponents. Hell he uses this at least twice in season one to knock out Claw members during the Seventh Division Arc.

Twisting their arms, playing with their insides, throwing them...

But he does that when he's extremely pissed off. Mainly he just throws them to walls or something. He did that with Tsuchiya when she challenged him but he didn't want to hurt her because for him people that hurt women are losers. But Post-Seventh Division arc he doesn't really give a heck anymore about that and mainly tries to knock people out.

Of course, that's why after realizing he can't knock him out or reform him any way he'll go for the kill to protect his family.

People with ESP resist Sleep Manip as Reigen wasn't affected by sleep forcing cursed cologne, and Shibata was affected but for 2 seconds

Hold on. I remember a lower demon that forces sleep with a chant. Does Mob resist that or have any way against that?
If it's mind-based, then yes most probably.

Back