• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which 9-A version of 076 are you using?

So, let me see:

076 already fought against a creature with High-Mid rege , so that shouldn't bother him much. Even though that he losses.

He is also much more skilled and likely can figure out a way to beat Muzan in short time.

However, the main problem is Muzan Absorption and Adaptation. As Muzan could absorb most of 076 weapons and leaving him empty handed. Even if 076 decided to summon a new one, then Muzan body will eventually adapt to become immune against his weapons.

Biological Manipulation is also another deadly power that 076 doesn't anything against to.

IF this are Article Cano version then Muzan would get a huge AP advantage.

076 is .0815 Tons via scaling to 682.

Muzan is far superior to Akaza, who is superior to Post-Pillar Training Tanjirou, who is far stronger than his first key which is 0,08 Tons.

I don't think fearhax gonna do much to 076, consider that he had fought on countless war before and now fighting against supernatural entities and objects.

If this is extended canon 076 Muzan would need feats of adaptijg to tier 2-1 weapons because thats what 076's weapons are

BakiHanma18 said:
Depending on which 9-A 079, I thinking Muzan Jackson's got this due to dumb higher AP
076 has experience fighting and beating opponents with much higher AP than himself aka 682 almost immediately after able threw the first punch

WeeklyBattles said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Depending on which 9-A 079, I thinking Muzan Jackson's got this due to dumb higher AP
076 has experience fighting and beating opponents with much higher AP than himself aka 682 almost immediately after able threw the first punch
I'll definitely reserve judgement for rn, Abel can tank several .50 cals to the head and not even flinch, so he could definitely take this

WeeklyBattles said:
076 is .0815 Tons via scaling to 682.
Muzan is far superior to Akaza, who is superior to Post-Pillar Training Tanjirou, who is far stronger than his first key which is 0,08 Tons.

Yeah no, Akaza almost stomp Tanjirou and Giyuu, both of them are above that 0,08 Tons feat. Muzan himself are far superior to Akaza, to the point that Tanjirou with Demon Slayer Mark barely even fight him.

Muzan had Adaptation too, and likely stronger than Akaza, who can adapted against a blade that nullifies his Regenerationn when beheaded and poisons in seconds. Even a low-level demon have this kind of power when they can grew hands out of its head after losing their body.

682 adapted to resist reality warping power null while his powers were nulled and he was reality warped into a cat, and adapted to resist existence erasure while nonexistent. Hell it adapted to being blown up on the moon by becoming a planet sized version of itself.

I can go on for a loooong time my guy, youre going to be seriously hard pressed to argue that those guys have anything even remotely comparable to 682 in the adaptation and evolution department

Back