• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Probably, but probably only temporarily given Kars can manipulate and change his dna and body on a cellular level (as ultimate, im assuming that's the kars we using), which is the same scale Muzan effects, ergo Kars should be able to simply change the detrimental effects that are given to him.

If Kars can get around blood shenanigans and fearhax he may win via absorption or Hamon

He's likely stronger than him IIRC Muzan is baseline

I should also note if the profile is to be believed, the curse may not work on those that either dont eat humans or are pacifistic.

Kars clearly doesnt eat humans (or like, at all) and pacifistic, well, he is a pacifist, just not to humans.

Also doesnt that imply Muzan somehow gets his blood into Kars? How's he gonna do that without getting hit by the passive acid? Any blood would probably be deconstructed and reduced down to nearly nothing due to acid and enzymes. And then there's the fact Kars can breathe, and incinerate him if he so much as makes contact with Kars or even the animals Kars can create given Joseph can pump animals full of hamon like a bomb.

I don't know if Kars ate humans but I heard some stuff about them treating Vampires as food, which are just humans with some Pillar Men abilities

Yeah Kars' passive acid will make it hard for Muzan to get his blood inside him

Would passive fearhax work?

His aura could heck with Akaza and made him bleed so probably

Also worth noting that Muzan's regen is instant and he can adapt/reactive power level grow

Kars also has reactive evolution on his profile and his hamon is far stronger than that of Joseph's

Would his fearhax work on people who are equal or stronger than him?

SpookyShadow said:
That would be probably absorptiom vs absorption, because Muzan can do the same
Yes but there's one key difference, hamon.

Kars can literally breath and dust Muzan and he aint adapting to that.

It worked on Akaza who's AP is not that weaker than Muzan's

I know Hamon would work but does Kars even use it in character? Like, he just flexed that he can use it against Joseph

tbh I'm probably gonna vote Kars for ne reason, and one reason only. Hamon is an absolute ohko instakill on Muzan, and Kars should be able to AOE that shit, have it take effect on contact, and due to his shapeshifting and animal manip, he can pump animals full of hamon as well (see Joseph and the pdgeon).

Muzan literally cant touch Kars without killing himself, Lisa Lisa and Joseph have potent enough hamon they can induce instant full-body vaporization on non-pillar man, Kars has potent enough hamon he can do the same a few hundred times over.

He doesn't lead with it, but would eventually use it

And Muzan touches him gets melted & absorbed passively

Pretty sure Akaza is weaker than Muzan, and Muzan is likely weaker than Kars considering he's only baseline

He has tens of tentacles, can turn his arm into a flesh mountain, can create blood chains that he can wrap around his opponent etc

In Dimensional Fortress he could freely manipulate space nad have an advantage but meh

Let's wait for more Muzan feats, he has currently important fight in manga

Most of those stuff would probably get melted & absorbed by touching Kars, passively, with the exception of Dimensional Fortress which is kinda his homefield(? I didn't read KNY Only watched anime so don't know what it is)

Agree with last part, won't surprise if he eventually grows stronger than Kars since this Kars is a dead character that won't get anymore feats/upgrades. Now let's hope Muzan gets so strong we can put him in an epic fight against this Kars

DoesntKars technically have infinite range on the animals? They arent bound to him, he could make em and just have them hunt Muzan down, they dont gotta stay close to Kars, add that with the whole Hamon Animal bombs (bombs not being literal, but they can be pumped full of and release hamon).

Kars would probably use Hamon if he saw Muzan regenerating, assuming him to be a Vampire or Pillar Man or something. Kars probably wouldn't just straight up absorb due to how arrogant he is, and if Muzan gets away in time he can easily regen if Kars didn't use Hamon. Hamon also counters Muzan messing with his enemy's body entirely, since Hamon would destroy Muzan's cells. Hamon in general tilts this matchup greatly into Kars' favor.

@ExSENNA

Unless Muzan gets 5D, that isn't happening. Understanding is too strong.

Understanding isn't instant (Though it is very fast). If you can kill him and prevent D4CU from working, then he can't come back.

People said he wouldn't be able to understand 2-A hax in that thread. I don't even know what was Kars' wincon there

I would just wait for Muzan to get some more feats, right now I don't think he has wincons but he might get some in future after we know his full power

I know Muzan isn't winning here and atm this is very stompish. I was talking about another match involving Novel Kars and Grimmon

kars have ice that can freeze,space ripper stingy eye(basically like superman lazer eye which useful for long range),super hamon(MAYBE as strong as sun when he training alot) and all the dna(and power probably) of every creature on earth
so i'll vote kars

Back