• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Muzan Kibutsuji vs Alex Mercer vs Marco Diaz

Muzan Decides to go to the prototype verse to reveal to everyone that he is the strongest and then he found alex mercer on a random city so he decides to destroy him but Suddenly a Portal Appears and the Surprise was Marco Diaz appeared "am I on the wrong universe?" Said marco "Well Well Well" Said Muzan "It seems that I'm Going to kill this human before i start with you" "No I will Infect him and then You will be Next" Said Alex "Hey it is not like that I'm afraid of you two" said marco FIGHT!!!

Battle Music

speed equalized

Muzan and marco are 8-B

Mercer is 8-A

Marco with all of his equipments

all In Character

Marco is helpless, and Mercer will be downgraded.

Mercer still probably takes it with his virus and all.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Marco is helpless, and Mercer will be downgraded.
Mercer still probably takes it with his virus and all.
oh yeah how marco's reaction would be if he knew that he is helpless on this battle

Grats for becoming a mod

Muzan's fearhax doesn't work on Mercer. From what I've heard from Noodle, Mercer has mindhax resistance in millions. You probably need just Low-High to regen from Muzan's cell destruction so that's moot, and I think Mercer resists biological manip.

SpookyShadow said:
Grats for becoming a mod
Muzan's fearhax doesn't work on Mercer. From what I've heard from Noodle, Mercer has mindhax resistance in millions. You probably need just Low-High to regen from Muzan's cell destruction so that's moot, and I think Mercer resists biological manip.
how about chain maniuplation and muzan's adaptation and absorbing

SpookyShadow said:
Grats for becoming a mod
and it was never said that mercer has a resistance to Regenerationn nullfication

Alex has Class K lifting strength. He could break out of Muzan's blood chains with his fingers.

Idk if absorption is in character for Muzan, and adaptation won't do any good against Alex's superior abilities.

Muzan's regen null is only High-Mid, not Mid-High. High-Mid is regenerating from smaller body piece, Mid-High is regenerating from ashes,smoke or vapor.

Back