• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mushoku Tensei Discussion Thread

Rendynoc0unter

Lilith Asami Supremacy
Any/All
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Mushoku Tensei — Discussion
Discuss anything Mushoku Tensei related, such as Discussing the Storyline, and Discussing CRT.

I don't know if this discussion thread has been created or not, but if it has been created. This discussion thread can be deleted

Alright its been too long, who here can help with making the profiles for atleast some of the god tiers, Rudeus and Eris

Alright its been too long, who here can help with making the profiles for atleast some of the god tiers, Rudeus and Eris
I can deal with it. All you need to do is pass me a few feats that I can use and I will. I was planning to do a profile for Orsted since he's my favorite character in the series and I need feats. We need to bring the verse to life even as scaling the LN is rather difficult in tiers below 5

This was on my to do list.

Read up to like volume 18 of the WN, then stopped.

Started the series with the manga, then hopped on to the LN like a year ago, and wasn't really trying to power scale it, so pretty much have to do a re-read, 20+ volumes is no joke though.

This was on my to do list.

Read up to like volume 18 of the WN, then stopped.

Started the series with the manga, then hopped on to the LN like a year ago, and wasn't really trying to power scale it, so pretty much have to do a re-read, 20+ volumes is no joke though.
I saw it. You have a lot of projects on your to do list and you seem very busy recently

Indeed, so if you guys are going to fix the verse, go ahead, not sure when I will get round to Mushoku. Doing Re:Zero, then wanted to read A Wild Last Boss LN.

Though being honest, if the verse is being made and is in good condition, won't really have any motivation to go through the re-read, already have a bunch of other verses to work on, and this would be a major commitment.

That said pretty sad a series as popular as this doesn't have good profiles, with multiple seasons of the anime out.

Last edited:
Here is the content of volume 15 and what I think.

As for talking to Nanahoshi… I was tempted to go see her right away, but how was I supposed to explain the situation? The whole thing was insane. Then again, Nanahoshi had been summoned here from a parallel world. My story might sound nuts, but she probably wouldn’t just laugh it off.
At this level I think it is obvious that world refers to a universe.
This world is divided into six—the world of dragons, the world of men, the world of demons, the world of beasts, the ocean world, and the sky world.
These six worlds are arrayed like the faces of a great cube. The inside of this cube is a place known as the barren world. Passing through it is the only way to travel from one face of the cube to another; but this is only possible by means of a very specific method.
“The Man-God stands at the center of the barren world.”
The universe is divided into six so each part is at least Multi-Solar System/Multi-Galaxy.
Multi-Solar System because from what is shown in the anime the human world has a starry sky.
Huh. So this world was sort of like a hollow cube, with the Man-God at its center. That was a little disturbing. It did explain why teleportation always felt more like getting sucked under the ground—you were being pulled into the barren world, and travelling through it to your destination.
Of course, that didn’t mean you could just dig down through the ground to reach the Man-God. The connection between the worlds probably wasn’t that literal.
The human world is thus one dimension.
According to my future self, this was the barren world—a sort of four-dimensional space, sitting at the center of a cube composed of six other worlds.
When you used Teleportation magic, you travelled through this plane of reality.
But based on the old man’s research, there was no easy way to travel into it.
It is a dimension separated from the others.
There is now a spin-off written by the author which is considered a spin-off of the webnovel (I think the WN and LN should not be separated on the wiki) where it is explained how the six-faced world is born.
It is said that the worlds' creator wanted to create one last world before dying but the world he created was unstable. So he created another one but it was still unstable. So he found himself creating six worlds. To stabilize these worlds, he assembled them into one world which gave birth to the current world.
So I think the six worlds are currently universes that can place god tiers at 3-A or Low 2-C.

Last edited:
Mushoku tensei is the best web novel ever written and is a sad fact that Vs battle lacked pages (and is lacking GOOD PAGES) of this wonderfull verse, hated by monkeys that can't tolerate the protagonist because their minds are so unevolved that everything is pedophilia for them

Mushoku tensei is the best web novel ever written and is a sad fact that Vs battle lacked pages (and is lacking GOOD PAGES) of this wonderfull verse, hated by monkeys that can't tolerate the protagonist because their minds are unevolved that everything is pedophilia for them
Really sad.
Currently I'm working on it but I'm worried about getting yelled at by fans when I put a CRT with Rudeus at possibly 4-A or 3-A.

Last edited:
Really sad.
Currently I'm working on it but I'm worried about getting yelled at by fans when I put a CRT with Rudeus at possibly 4-A or 3-A.
I agree that the actual God tiers (aka FP Orsted, original dragon god etc) are 3A/Low-2C but the 7 gods are tier high 6A at best because of a lack of feat and the fact that we know that current Orsted is massively depowered

I agree that the actual God tiers (aka FP Orsted, original dragon god etc) are 3A/Low-2C but the 7 gods are tier high 6A at best because of a lack of feat and the fact that we know that current Orsted is massively depowered
It is said that currently Orsted can destroy the world and only Rudeus and Eris have managed to hurt him.

Currently Orsted can probably kill Hitogami. I think that only Rudeus can possibly be put on Orsted's level.

Ah isn't it confirmed that orested fears battleing rudeus again cause he could seriously affect his mana pool which orested can't recover from in this loop and can't defeat hitogami with it

Ah isn't it confirmed that orested fears battleing rudeus again cause he could seriously affect his mana pool which orested can't recover from in this loop and can't defeat hitogami with it
Not that he fears fighting Rudeus. Instead, he said that Rudeus is the only opponent he has to fight seriously. And currently the recharge of his mana pool is slowed down because of the art created by his father which allows him to be above the laws of the world and which will allow him to beat Hitogami.

You're right though. Current God tiers should be between High 6-A and 5-B.

Back