• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mushoku Tensei Discussion Thread

(was able to take blows from serious Orsted).
"Take blows" is very generous, it had its chest shattered in a single punch, and the entire armour shattered from one punch from the Fighting God.

Hmm. Will we have a simple good estimate of the speed with all these complications? I still believe that the fight between Ghislaine and Almanfi can be a supportive feat.
I plan on just getting Ghislaine dodging Almanfi calculated.

I really don't think we can consider every blow of a serious Orsted to be at the multi continental level.
They have Multi-Continental level AP but not great DC. However, as @Zabazab said, it didn't really take Orsted's attack. I think it could be Baseline Multi-Continental and it could be consistent despite the fact that it was destroyed by the Fighting God Armor (which has the highest AP after Orsted, DDG Laplace and maybe Rudeus depending on the wearer).

They have Multi-Continental level AP but not great DC. However, as @Zabazab said, it didn't really take Orsted's attack. I think it could be Baseline Multi-Continental and it could be consistent despite the fact that it was destroyed by the Fighting God Armor (which has the highest AP after Orsted, DDG Laplace and maybe Rudeus depending on the wearer).
What is the basis for the fact that Orsted is able to hit with such force with his bare hand? Did I miss the part where he destroys the FGA with one blow of his hand or what?

I am going to update the previous scale with the data from volume 9:

Orsted = Dragon God > Technique God > Fighting God > Laplace = Demon God > Death God > Gald Farion = Sword God > Kalman II = North God > God > Rudeus Teenager Aqua Hartia Water (x5) > Rudeus Teenager Aqua Hartia Earth & Wind (x3) = Imperial > Ruijerd > Rudeus Teenager Aqua Hartia Fire (x2) > Rudeus Teenager Magic = Badigadi = Almanfi = Ghislaine = Roxy Staff Water King (x2) = King > Roxy King > Roxy Staff Fire King (x0,5) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Water (x5) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Earth & Wind (x3) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Fire (x2) > Rudeus Magic > Jinas Halfas Magic = Nina > Gino = Roxy Staff Water (x2) = Gallus Cleaner = Klein Dinoltas = Saint >= Eris LN6 > Roxy Magic > Roxy Staff Fire (x0,5) > Class A Monster > Fitts Magic > Cliff Magic > Paul > 7º Year Student Magic > Gyes >= Eris = Soldat = Silphiette Magic = Strong Bandit = Linia Magic = Pursena Magic = Leno Magic = 5º Year Student Magic = Advanced > Class B Monster > Class C Monster > Class D Monster > Luke > 3º Year Student Magic > Pope´s Assassin > Timothy Magic = Roxy Child Magic = Ginger = Therese = Rudeus Teenager = Rudeus LN6 = Regular Swordsman = Intermediate >= Rudeus > Eris Magic > Elinalise Magic = Ghislaine Magic = Patrice Magic = Beginner > Nokopara > Geese = Mimir = Timothy> Zenith = Lilia = Jinas Halfas > Pax > Fitts = Nanahoshi > Roxy > Class E Monster > Cliff > Kishirika > Ashia = Norn > Silphiette > Roxy Child

The changes:

.- Change the scale of Rudeus like it was originally. The premise is Rudeus Magic > Roxy Staff Water (x2)
.- Incorpore Rudeus Teenager as a new character as a intermediate, king with his magic and imperial with his Rudeus Aqua Hartia Earth
.- Incorpore Fitts magic as the stronger magician and based of his physical
.- Incorpore Gino as sword saint
.- Incorpore Nina as stronger than Gino
.- Incorpore Linia and Pursena magic as 5º Year Student
.- Incorpore Soldat as advanced
.- Incorpore Gal Farion as Sword God
.- Incopore Badigadi as King
.- Incorpore Nanahoshi based of his physical
.- Incorpore Elinalise Magic as Beginner

Previous Doubts:

.- I don't know where the following characters will be: Bloody Kant, Blaze, Dale, Leno and Gadalf Rangid, Elanaise, Talhand, Zanoba, Shierria, Vierra and Class S- Monster, Sara, Suzanne, Patrice, Ogre God, Linia and Pursena

Any suggestions to change or disagrees/agrees? am i missing some character?

What is the basis for the fact that Orsted is able to hit with such force with his bare hand? Did I miss the part where he destroys the FGA with one blow of his hand or what?
Q&A states that a serious punch from Orsted would make continents disappear.

Q&A states that a serious punch from Orsted would make continents disappear.
okay, I still think that the author was talking about Orsted's maximum strength in general, but okay, considering that Hitogami destroyed the world without any problems, it's generally possible

.- Change the scale of Rudeus like it was originally. The premise is Rudeus Magic > Roxy Staff Water (x2)
It's better like this.
.- Incorpore Rudeus Teenager as a new character as a intermediate, king with his magic and imperial with his Rudeus Aqua Hartia Earth
I don't have much inspiration for the names of Rudeus's keys. @Zabazab need help.
.- I don't know where the following characters will be: Bloody Kant, Blaze, Dale, Leno and Gadalf Rangid, Elanaise, Talhand, Zanoba, Shierria, Vierra and Class S- Monster, Sara, Suzanne, Patrice, Ogre God, Linia and Pursena
Headache.
Any suggestions to change or disagrees/agrees? am i missing some character?
Agree

Minor nitpick, it should be Fighting God > Technique God ≈ Demon God, since Fighting God fought Demonic Dragon God Laplace, and the other TG & DG are two halves of Laplace.
Currently this is still what volume 9 presents. Once he gets to volume 16 I believe he will modify it like this.

I don't have much inspiration for the names of Rudeus's keys. @Zabazab need help.
It depends on if you wanna seperate Volume 2 from Volume 6 as different keys, although I'd rather not. This seperation is based on the division of periods in the story.

Juvenile | Youth | Young Man | Post-Series

Juvenile = Volume 1-6
Youth = Volume 7-13
Young Man = Volume 14-26
Post-Series = Prime Rudeus, includes things like gravity magic etc.

Isn’t “not existing in the future” not something that is at least necessary even for type 2
Type 2 and 4 are completely different abilities. Acausality Type 4 is simply irregular causality, that irregular causality could operate in the exact same way as normal causality 99% of the time and would still be Type 4.

Think of Type 4 as just "Well, it isn't 1/2/3/5".

The current problem with the verse is that the calcs take a long time to be evaluated. World map scaling has not yet been evaluated and is the only way that will be available to obtain dimensions. This is already the map of the planet and there will be no other.

The current problem with the verse is that the calcs take a long time to be evaluated. World map scaling has not yet been evaluated and is the only way that will be available to obtain dimensions. This is already the map of the planet and there will be no other.
There are probably better ways to find the size of the world other than Fittoa, or Fittoa must be bigger. I can't imagine it's possible for travelling across Fittoa to take only 6 hours.

It depends on if you wanna seperate Volume 2 from Volume 6 as different keys, although I'd rather not. This seperation is based on the division of periods in the story.

Juvenile = Volume 1-6
Youth = Volume 7-13
Young Man = Volume 14-26
From the WN and adapted according to the LN since Rudeus becomes more powerful after the volume:

Infancy | Juvenile | Youth | Young Man | Post-Series

Infancy = Volume 1-2
Juvenile = Volume 3-6
Youth = Volume 7-13
Young Man = Volume 14-26

There are probably better ways to find the size of the world other than Fittoa, or Fittoa must be bigger. I can't imagine it's possible for travelling across Fittoa to take only 6 hours.
Try to reread my blog a little for the scaling of the world map. It is based on Rudeus & co's journey to get out of the forest and reach Millis. This is the only journey whose conditions have been described.

And horses can go up to 25 MPH and maintain the pace for some distance. Considering the fact that the horses of their world are more efficient and endurance than those of ours, they could go 25 MPH for long distances without tiring.

Last edited:
Type 2 and 4 are completely different abilities. Acausality Type 4 is simply irregular causality, that irregular causality could operate in the exact same way as normal causality 99% of the time and would still be Type 4.

Think of Type 4 as just "Well, it isn't 1/2/3/5".
ok thanks, I just thought they should go sequentially with more conditions at each level

Try to reread my blog a little for the scaling of the world map. It is based on Rudeus & co's journey to get out of the forest and reach Millis. This is the only journey whose conditions have been described.

And horses can go up to 25 MPH and maintain the pace for some distance. Considering the fact that the horses of their world are more efficient and endurance than those of ours, they could go 25 MPH for long distances without tiring.
I would recommend editing the pixel scaling a bit, don't count the distance from the dot in the Beastkin territory, that's just pointing to the region. The scale should start from the edge of beastkin territory, you can see the bordering box around the territory.

I would recommend editing the pixel scaling a bit, don't count the distance from the dot in the Beastkin territory, that's just pointing to the region. The scale should start from the edge of beastkin territory, you can see the bordering box around the territory.
So you want me to start roughly where the arrow pointing to the Holy Sword Highway is?

I finished watching the last episode of season 2 part 2

I really liked Sylphie's redesign. She looks way more mature now. It kinda surprised me because it seemed like she aged like 20 years from the last time she's seen. A haircut definitely changes someone a lot, lol. Now Rudeus looks like a kid next to her, kinda funny. I hope he gets a redesign too.
The reaction to Paul's death from Norn almost made me cry, it felt very human. I haven't been on the edge of crying from an anime in a while.
Norn lashing out at Rudeus was based. She's the only person in the room that had sense. But Doormat-Sylphie wasn't even angry or anything. She's a "Insert word for person that doesn't mind being cheated on".
Anyway, the season was overall pretty good. Mushoku Tensei is peak, probably the best anime of the season. I am waiting for the next season. I hope Eris appears soon.

It's better like this.
My only doubt would be if Rudeus from volume 6 should be king level now or not.

Headache.
Most of them can be scaled but basically it is based on assumptions such as "It should be higher than an intermediate level"

Currently this is still what volume 9 presents. Once he gets to volume 16 I believe he will modify it like this.
Minor nitpick, it should be Fighting God > Technique God ≈ Demon God, since Fighting God fought Demonic Dragon God Laplace, and the other TG & DG are two halves of Laplace.

Yeah. I am make it based in the volumes i currently review

Juvenile = Volume 1-6
Youth = Volume 7-13
Young Man = Volume 14-26
From the WN and adapted according to the LN since Rudeus becomes more powerful after the volume:

Infancy | Juvenile | Youth | Young Man | Post-Series

Infancy = Volume 1-2
Juvenile = Volume 3-6
Youth = Volume 7-13
Young Man = Volume 14-26
I agree with @Digital_Franz and most, i will separate volumen 3 (With aqua hartia) to volumen 6 (He gets intermediate level and the magic eyes) and maybe volumen 1 (he doesn´t have aqua hartia)

Something like: Volumen 1/Volumen 3/Volumen 6/Volumen 9
I'm not going to say anything further until I reach those volumes.

I have heard you say several times about the road to Millis, where is it said in the novel? I couldn't find it when I was reading it.

I really liked Sylphie's redesign. She looks way more mature now. It kinda surprised me because it seemed like she aged like 20 years from the last time she's seen. A haircut definitely changes someone a lot, lol.
I assure you. She has aged a lot in six months
Now Rudeus looks like a kid next to her, kinda funny.
Lol
The reaction to Paul's death from Norn almost made me cry, it felt very human. I haven't been on the edge of crying from an anime in a while.
It was really very realistic.
Norn lashing out at Rudeus was based. She's the only person in the room that had sense.
The fact is that she is part of the Greyrat family.
But Doormat-Sylphie wasn't even angry or anything. She's a "Insert word for person that doesn't mind being cheated on".
Anyway, the season was overall pretty good. Mushoku Tensei is peak, probably the best anime of the season. I am waiting for the next season. I hope Eris appears soon.
Same.

My only doubt would be if Rudeus from volume 6 should be king level now or not.
I'll check.
Most of them can be scaled but basically it is based on assumptions such as "It should be higher than an intermediate level"
Yeah.
I have heard you say several times about the road to Millis, where is it said in the novel? I couldn't find it when I was reading it.
Light Novel, Volume 4, Chapter 10

I'm only going to answer this since I'm a fan of the great goddess Silphy

I think it was quite obvious and with the clues that have been given in the play that Silphy would not have much problem accepting another wife.

13925-341238111-masterpiece,%20best%20quality%20,%20(red%20eyes_1.2),%20white%20hair,%20%20(Sylphiette_0.8),%20%20(short%20hair_0.8),%20white%20dress,%20long%20sleeves,%20elf%20ear.jpeg

Light Novel, Volume 4, Chapter 10
Thanks

Yeah. Her behavior already pointed to this.
Xd I was expecting you to answer something to reply but yes. It's a shame that many people think that accepting polygamy = bad writing. It is obvious that they do not pay attention to the story or the characters.

Leaving Silphy aside. Did you do any of the small calculations for speed, etc?

In the next update of the scale I will modify a little how I put it since right now there are many characters and I would like to visualize their AP level and for this I would like support for the calculations. Since right now there is really only the Cumunulimbus one.

Back