• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mushoku Tensei Discussion Thread

No he didn't, that explosion was the failed reincarnation technique, not an actual attack spell.
Hm? Skeptical about the light? A little too pretty? Hardly! That rotten Laplace had made his body explode. That vindictive ass had thought about what to do if he were killed. He'd prepared a special art to use as he lay at death's door, one that would split the smallest particles of his body upon his death-the Laplace factor-which would spread out across all the matter in the world, biding its time. Unfortunately for him, the Man-God had come up with a scheme to combat this. The secret technique the armor had deployed against him rendered his art incomplete. When his body was split, half of the mana intended to perform this technique was missing. It spun out of control, exploding a terrible, but not totalizing, destruction. The immortal Laplace died.
The reincarnation technique is in the mix but he blew himself up and was planning on doing it ever since. Its power is even x2 the result obtained.

The reincarnation technique is in the mix but he blew himself up and was planning on doing it ever since. Its power is even x2 the result obtained.
No, he did not plan on exploding. He planned on reincarnating. However, the Fighting God Armour interfered with the reincarnation, causing the technique to explode and split the continent, as well as Laplace's soul.

No, he did not plan on exploding. He planned on reincarnating. However, the Fighting God Armour interfered with the reincarnation, causing the technique to explode and split the continent, as well as Laplace's soul.
Well, leaving that aside. We can consider that: Demonic Dragon God can withstand attacks from Fighting God Armor which in turn can withstand the incomplete explosion and given that the power of Demonic Dragon God Laplace was divided in two during the failure of the technique then it scales the current feat to x2. Higher with Dragon Battle Aura Explosion. It's good?

Well, leaving that aside. We can consider that: Demonic Dragon God can withstand attacks from Fighting God Armor which in turn can withstand the incomplete explosion and given that the power of Demonic Dragon God Laplace was divided in two during the failure of the technique then it scales the current feat to x2. Higher with Dragon Battle Aura Explosion. It's good?
Orsted > FG Armour < The failed reincarnation explosion

There's no x2 multiplier to be found.

Here are some feats and info from first part of volume 11 of Mushoku Tensei:

Chapter 2:

.- It is implied that Aisha knows beginner spells
.- Aisha does not know intermediate spells
.- Aisha cannot learn silent spells

.- It is implied that Aisha knows beginner spells
.- Aisha does not know intermediate spells
.- Aisha cannot learn silent spells
Apparantly, if she really tried, Aisha has the potential to learn Truncated Chanting, Chantless Casting, and to become King-class, according to Q&As.

Here are some feats and info from second part of volume 11 of Mushoku Tensei:

Chapter 10:

.- Succubus emit an aroma that sexually alters men, rendering them useless. This same aroma is ineffective and unpleasant for those who are not attracted to women. Killing the succubus does not remove the scent's effect.

Chapter 11:

.- Elves do not lose their sense of direction
.- Elinalise has much more stamina than Rudeus. Rudeus exhausted after walking for a few hours in the sun.
.- Cliff and Zanoba still have less stamina than Rudeus.
.- Rudeus can slightly lower the temperature around him
.- Rudeus doubts if Elinalise could defeat a B rank monster alone
.- Succubu is a class E monster, but she is classified as C due to the effects of her scent

Chapter 12:

.- Griffons are B rank monsters
.- Elinalise performs well against a griffon and is capable of damaging it

I think that with this last one we can finally scale to Elinalise.

Well people, I proceed to update the scale with the data from volume 11.

TIER LIST

Orsted = Dragon God
Technique God
Fighting God
Laplace = Demon God
Death God
Gald Farion = Sword God
Kalman II = North God

God Level

Rudeus Teenager Aqua Hartia Water (x5) > 2,3 TER TNT

Imperial Level = Rudeus Teenager Aqua Hartia Earth & Wind (x3) = Ruijerd = Auber > 1,38 TER TNT

Rudeus Teenager Aqua Hartia Fire (x2) > 920 GIG TNT

King Level = Rudeus Teenager Magic = Badigadi = Almanfi = Ghislaine = Roxy Staff Water King (x2) > 460 GIG TNT

Roxy King > 230 GIG TNT
Roxy Staff Fire King (x0,5) > 115 GIG TNT
Rudeus Aqua Hartia Water (x5) > 115 GIG TNT
Rudeus Aqua Hartia Earth & Wind (x3) > 69 GIG TNT
Fitts Magic (>1/7 Rudeus Teenager Magic) > 65 GIG TNT
Rudeus Aqua Hartia Fire (x2) > 46 GIG TNT
Rudeus Magic
Jinas Halfas Magic = Nina

Saint = Gino = Roxy Staff Water (x2) = Gallus Cleaner = Klein Dinoltas = 23 GIG TNT
The calc for the 23 GIG TNT: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Mushoku_Tensei:_Rudeus_makes_a_storm

Eris LN6 = ~20 GIG TNT -> Close to Saint
Roxy Magic = 11,5 GIG TNT
Roxy Staff Fire (x0,5) = 5,75 GIG TNT
Class A Monster
Cliff Magic
Paul
7º Year Student Magic

Gyes >= Advanced Level = Eris = Soldat = Conrad Magic = Silphiette Magic = Strong Bandit = Linia Magic = Pursena Magic = Leno Magic = 5º Year Student Magic

Class B Monster = Elinalise
Class C Monster
Class D Monster
Luke = Linia = Pursena
3º Year Student Magic
Pope´s Assassin

Intermediate Level = Timothy Magic = Roxy Child Magic = Ginger = Therese = Rudeus Teenager = Rudeus LN6 = Regular Swordsman

Rudeus -> Close to Intermediate
Eris Magic

Beginner Level = Elinalise Magic = Ghislaine Magic = Patrice Magic = Aisha Magic

Nokopara
Geese = Mimir = Timothy
Zenith = Lilia = Jinas Halfas
Pax > Fitts = Nanahoshi
Roxy
Class E Monster
Cliff
Kishirika
Ashia = Norn
Silphiette
Roxy Child

No Level

The changes:

.- Incorpored Aisha Magic as Beginner
.- Incorpored Elinalise as equal to a B Monster
.- Incorpored Conrad Magic as Advanced (Character from volumen 8)

Rudeus doubts that he can beat one alone in the case of the scorpion but as seen with the griffins she can fight equally against them. So I have considered that it is best to put her at this level and that depending on the creature she will have a greater or lesser advantage.

Doubts:

.- I don't know where the following characters will be: Tont, Balidabom and Carmelita

Previous Doubts:

.- I don't know where the following characters will be: Bloody Kant, Blaze, Dale, Leno, Gadalf Rangid, Talhand, Zanoba, Shierria, Vierra and Class S- Monster, Sara, Suzanne, Patrice, Ogre God, Elmore, Kleene, Nights Eyes Crow, Goliade, Conrad,

Any suggestions to change or disagrees/agrees? am i missing some character?

About the manga feats or scenes, they skip the travel and in the anime:

Well people, I proceed to update the scale with the data from volume 11.

TIER LIST

Orsted = Dragon God
Technique God
Fighting God
Laplace = Demon God
Death God
Gald Farion = Sword God
Kalman II = North God

God Level

Rudeus Teenager Aqua Hartia Water (x5) > 2,3 TER TNT

Imperial Level = Rudeus Teenager Aqua Hartia Earth & Wind (x3) = Ruijerd = Auber > 1,38 TER TNT

Rudeus Teenager Aqua Hartia Fire (x2) > 920 GIG TNT

King Level = Rudeus Teenager Magic = Badigadi = Almanfi = Ghislaine = Roxy Staff Water King (x2) > 460 GIG TNT

Roxy King > 230 GIG TNT
Roxy Staff Fire King (x0,5) > 115 GIG TNT
Rudeus Aqua Hartia Water (x5) > 115 GIG TNT
Rudeus Aqua Hartia Earth & Wind (x3) > 69 GIG TNT
Fitts Magic (>1/7 Rudeus Teenager Magic) > 65 GIG TNT
Rudeus Aqua Hartia Fire (x2) > 46 GIG TNT
Rudeus Magic
Jinas Halfas Magic = Nina

Saint = Gino = Roxy Staff Water (x2) = Gallus Cleaner = Klein Dinoltas = 23 GIG TNT
The calc for the 23 GIG TNT: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Mushoku_Tensei:_Rudeus_makes_a_storm

Eris LN6 = ~20 GIG TNT -> Close to Saint
Roxy Magic = 11,5 GIG TNT
Roxy Staff Fire (x0,5) = 5,75 GIG TNT
Class A Monster
Cliff Magic
Paul
7º Year Student Magic

Gyes >= Advanced Level = Eris = Soldat = Conrad Magic = Silphiette Magic = Strong Bandit = Linia Magic = Pursena Magic = Leno Magic = 5º Year Student Magic

Class B Monster = Elinalise
Class C Monster
Class D Monster
Luke = Linia = Pursena
3º Year Student Magic
Pope´s Assassin

Intermediate Level = Timothy Magic = Roxy Child Magic = Ginger = Therese = Rudeus Teenager = Rudeus LN6 = Regular Swordsman

Rudeus -> Close to Intermediate
Eris Magic

Beginner Level = Elinalise Magic = Ghislaine Magic = Patrice Magic = Aisha Magic

Nokopara
Geese = Mimir = Timothy
Zenith = Lilia = Jinas Halfas
Pax > Fitts = Nanahoshi
Roxy
Class E Monster
Cliff
Kishirika
Ashia = Norn
Silphiette
Roxy Child

No Level

The changes:

.- Incorpored Aisha Magic as Beginner
.- Incorpored Elinalise as equal to a B Monster
.- Incorpored Conrad Magic as Advanced (Character from volumen 8)

Rudeus doubts that he can beat one alone in the case of the scorpion but as seen with the griffins she can fight equally against them. So I have considered that it is best to put her at this level and that depending on the creature she will have a greater or lesser advantage.

Doubts:

.- I don't know where the following characters will be: Tont, Balidabom and Carmelita

Previous Doubts:

.- I don't know where the following characters will be: Bloody Kant, Blaze, Dale, Leno, Gadalf Rangid, Talhand, Zanoba, Shierria, Vierra and Class S- Monster, Sara, Suzanne, Patrice, Ogre God, Elmore, Kleene, Nights Eyes Crow, Goliade, Conrad,

Any suggestions to change or disagrees/agrees? am i missing some character?

About the manga feats or scenes, they skip the travel and in the anime:

Good.

No I'm asking why does Rudeus making a storm scale to his overall magic potency.
Oh that. This is a particularity for silent spellcasters. They can increase the power of spells to meet or even exceed those of the levels they possess. As currently, Rudeus' stone cannon is more powerful than his Cumulonimbus.

No I'm asking why does Rudeus making a storm scale to his overall magic potency.
Silent-casting mages get exclusive NPES. It's a bit unfair to normal mages, but the unfairness is intended.

Statements from Badigadi also seem to confirm that Battle Aura allows warriors of the same class as a magic spell to tank/match its AP (as weird as it seems for, say, a North Saint like Gallus Cleaner to be 6-C).

I'll give you ideas for the different sections like the ones you've posted: Gods, Seven Great Powers, ...

The ideas:

.- Grayrat Family/Rudeus Family: Rudeus, Silphiette, Roxy, the childrens, Norn, Aisha, etc.
.- Rudeus´s Friends: Linia, Pursena, Zanoba, Cliff, Elinalise, Soldat, Nanahoshi, etc.
.- Fangs of the black Wolf: Ghislaine, Paul, Elinalise, Geese, Paul, etc.
.- Counter Arrow: Sara, Suzanne, Patris, etc.
.- Swordmans: Gal Farion, Nina, Gino, Gallus, etc

I hope no one has a problem with the 8-C rating for Intermediate-tier.
The first calc shouldn't scale to Beginner, since it's an Intermediate spell being calced. Additionally, it should just use the scene from the anime to calc it rather than the novel.

I don't know why the second calc is x3.

The first calc shouldn't scale to Beginner, since it's an Intermediate spell being calced. Additionally, it should just use the scene from the anime to calc it rather than the novel.
Try reading the blog. It was the Water Ball that was calculated but just because it destroyed the tree, he had to do a little mixing. The problem with the scene in the anime will probably be the size of the ball.
I don't know why the second calc is x3.
The blog was made assuming it was 5 people at least and in the anime I counted 15.

Last edited:
And perhaps by re-performing the calculation I would have a greater value of the energy because by calculating the volume of the sphere (the ball), I have a greater value. For the quality of the tree, with the proposed standard, we will have a fragmentation value of around 7 while the blog uses that which is 3. I would prefer to stay with this calculation because it Low ball a lot.

Last edited:
Here are some feats and info from first part of volume 12 of Mushoku Tensei:

Chapter 1:

.- Kalman II and his companions killed a Behemoth larger than a city (Rapan)

Chapter 6:

.- Rudeus compares Roxy's mana capacity with Silphy's saying that they are possibly comparable
.- Paul comparable to a Saint level swordsman
.- Paul's short sword cuts more the tougher the opponent

Beginner and Intermediate warriors also wouldn't scale to Beginner and Intermediate magic, since they usually have no Battle Aura and therefore no way to scale. Warriors start using Battle Aura at the Advanced-class.

Beginner and Intermediate warriors also wouldn't scale to Beginner and Intermediate magic, since they usually have no Battle Aura and therefore no way to scale. Warriors start using Battle Aura at the Advanced-class.
This will create even more problems.

Back