• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Murata declares his own statements not "Word of God"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember but are Manga OPM and Anime OPM verse the same key just combine? Or vsbattle just going to keep Manga OPM as the stable?

If so, Webcomic is retcon by Manga only for Manga to be retcon a little by Anime.

The site should honestly go by just the manga instead of webcomic + manga, but there's no point in rewriting profiles with webcomic material until it's been adapted into the manga anyway.

@TataHakai

Well, depends on your definition of retcon.

Several chapters in the manga aren't found in the anime examples range from Saitama early middle school fights with monsters or his Snowman monster fight (Unless you consider OPM opening theme having a contribution to the anime.) There are tons of others feats and statements only contributed to the manga.

The problem can be just MadHouse schedule unable to include most of these manga references so they do little hints (like to hint it to the opening theme.) So, it can be taken at a retcon in a way.

@Damage3245

I see your point and agree. I just wanted to be certain because statements from the anime and manga differ a lot. (Again probably just Madhouse schedule due to fitting so much dialgoue in 25min anime)

And the whole OVA's and special for OPM too.

So is this thread ever going to be completed?

Can anyone summarize the conclusion here.

Saitama should be downgraded to "At least High 6A" and Murata can still be used for WoG to my understanding

Arrogant Schmuck said:
The high end, which we ought to use considering how unbelievably casual the feat is
... That has no correlation with the wield tho. The low / mid / high ends have to do with the math, not how casual Saitama is.

So Saitama is 17.56 exatons Multi-Continent+? I have no idea why the results are halved

Person who made the calc incorrectly thought that Boros contributed energy to the attack.

Is this worth calculating? I mean it never happened in the manga but I'm pretty sure One wouldn't allow this as a chapter cover if Saitama were't capable of performing such feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back