• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mundus creating a realm with Stars: Outlier?

There's been a lot of controversy over the statements of Mundus being Universal or not based on this scene. This isn't what I'm asking about though. In the scene, Mundus' realm still has countless stars in it, and it should be Multi-Solar System level due to the sheer number of stars and space around them. I'm guessing this is probably an outlier, though the Universal statements were still included on Mundus' profile before they were determined to be unreliable, despite them being far above the other feats that the Devil May Cry characters have shown. So would this be an outlier?

Even 4-A is too much for them, the best feat DMC have is High 6-A and it was done by a Top Tier said to be a Rival to the Demon King Mundus

The series also contradicts 4-A and 3-A stuff

It's not even confirmed wether he created the realm either, Mundus could have just teleported Dante to it as he has shown portal creation before. The stars in the background being real is also iffy and the feat would be an outlier if taken as a creation feat

Sid/Abigail's feat might be low 4-C with the recalc that might be happening but we will see

Also this has been brought up so many times now mundus won't be 4-A for the time being until we get confirmation that mundus did create it at the moment we have nothing that confirms nor denies that he did

Sparda 20000000 said:
Sid/Abigail's feat might be low 4-C with the recalc that might be happening but we will see
Also this has been brought up so many times now mundus won't be 4-A for the time being until we get confirmation that mundus did create it at the moment we have nothing that confirms nor denies that he did
The Sid recalc was denied since inverse square law would be the highist interpretation and also an outlier

The only thing that contradicts the feat is its own obscurity. Just because it's above anything else doesn't mean it's an outlier, since it was done by a god-tier. If, say, Argosax was shown to be capable of busting city blocks at his strongest, then it could be argued to be an outlier.

I've read arguments so many times. However it's also the fact that no "god tier" like Argosax or Abigail preform a feat close to mundus. feat's done by god tiers can still be outlires if it get's higher then anything done by anybody else in said tier.

Abigail you saw is not a god-tier. Argosax has a hypothetical feat of merging the Human World and Demon World, albeit it's vague as well.

Why isn't he a god tier?

That is vauge and could mean planet or even just city. (This is why i hate the use of the word world. )

Because there's nothing confirming he harnessed his full power. Refer to Dante's quote in the anime after he defeated him.

Sorry, but "City" in this context is a blatant downplay.

Sid also said "i got power that was top class in the demon world" iirc

also >inplying i was just suggesting it was city

i was saying it could mean anything not Just it meant city i was commenting on how vague world is and how it could mean anything.

He didn't say how much of it he got though. Sanctus got Sparda's power too, yet he's not "At least Multi-Continent level".

And city =/= world, regardless from the context.

Fair enough however this is the only universe level feat and nothing even comes close to it. Hence why it's considered an outlire i do believe (plus the site doesn't accept tweets as evidence anymore iirc)

I was just making a comment on how vauge world was I wasn't trying to say anything else.

Back